Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio Templates [Free to Use]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello, will it be paid or free? You can add me to pinglist?
Hello, will it be paid or free? You can add me to pinglist?
PDNmiBP.png
bGvsCZc.png
EXGoTHI.png
It looks great *-*
It looks great *-*
PDNmiBP.png
bGvsCZc.png
EXGoTHI.png
@WolfSoul27

They will be free to use!

And thank you! ^,^
@WolfSoul27

They will be free to use!

And thank you! ^,^
61737_s.gif
Hello!

I pinged you guys here due to you having taken an interest in any of the Species-Based Templates I was making~

These are the completed Templates:
Coatl
Fae
Guardian
Imperial
Mirror
Nocturne
Skydancer
Spiral
Wildclaw
Tundra

The Ridgeback set is next to be posted and the rest of the breeds will be posted at a later date!
Delay on those rests solely on the breed emblems that are currently WIP from the artist!

@LleweUnderwood [Tundra] @Untundra [Lightning Skydancer] @Crysi102 [Skydancer/Pearlcatcher] @WolfSoul27

If you have any issues with the code host site - feel free to ping/message me and I'll attempt to fix it or send you the coding directly!
Hello!

I pinged you guys here due to you having taken an interest in any of the Species-Based Templates I was making~

These are the completed Templates:
Coatl
Fae
Guardian
Imperial
Mirror
Nocturne
Skydancer
Spiral
Wildclaw
Tundra

The Ridgeback set is next to be posted and the rest of the breeds will be posted at a later date!
Delay on those rests solely on the breed emblems that are currently WIP from the artist!

@LleweUnderwood [Tundra] @Untundra [Lightning Skydancer] @Crysi102 [Skydancer/Pearlcatcher] @WolfSoul27

If you have any issues with the code host site - feel free to ping/message me and I'll attempt to fix it or send you the coding directly!
61737_s.gif
mmmMMMMM these are sexy layouts
mmmMMMMM these are sexy layouts
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@Lyka
Thhhx youuuu <333
@Lyka
Thhhx youuuu <333
PDNmiBP.png
bGvsCZc.png
EXGoTHI.png
@Lyka

I eagerly await the rest of your layouts. They are perfect for my Flight Representatives :)
@Lyka

I eagerly await the rest of your layouts. They are perfect for my Flight Representatives :)
these are super cool!
these are super cool!
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
They look amazing! great job.
They look amazing! great job.
My beer can do this, hold me
@EmergencyRoom
@EmergencyRoom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8