Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Open Resource] Deities Head Sprites
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/186970384745234433/429827909847613461/unknown.png[/img] @Qazzie9 Why of corse my little sapling~
unknown.png
@Qazzie9
Why of corse my little sapling~
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Not trying to be rude or anything but I was pinged for the earthshaker yet I don’t see any new updates?
Not trying to be rude or anything but I was pinged for the earthshaker yet I don’t see any new updates?
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@turtlee
the funnies where updated with new artwork. every god has a new decal that i made with a filter in illustrator
@turtlee
the funnies where updated with new artwork. every god has a new decal that i made with a filter in illustrator
@catgame21234

Ah okay. In that case could I be removed from the pinglist please?
@catgame21234

Ah okay. In that case could I be removed from the pinglist please?
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
May I please be pinged for Plaguebringer stuff? o:
May I please be pinged for Plaguebringer stuff? o:
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
several new areas have been updated after diving around in my esproate RPs and digging around in general

Stormcatcher
Eartshaker (also funnies)
Tidelord
Gladekeeper

@Kirsui @FeDog @CometOS @Duskflame @Bowserslave @Headline @Nahtanha @fika @PrincessFaeron @MrFrenchFrybrows @Wistral @Dreamcoyote @Zaelium @RottingFlesh @GlitchEnder @Vauvenal @septarianflare @LadyAaron @Whalewings @AzraMajere @timeblitz @Draconequis @Chandaza @DragonladyNatz @Amphibious @TheRobinsBerry @Mooxter @Mooxter
@dragonhorselover @Twistrose @slp0001 @BreezyBubble @Nomo2001
@Dimness @papper

Earthshaker
Code:
@Bumbling

Tidelord
Code:
@zzzhorses

GladeKeeper
Code:
@hyuukiru @Qazzie9

The funnies
Code:
@hyuukiru check earthshaker section

~ ~ ~ ~

@turtlee
if you are interested, earthshaker has been properly updated
i wont ping you again unless asked, so if you want to be notified just tell meif you want t put on the list again if you wish. If not ignor this and i hope you have a good day!
Sorry for giving you the wrong impresson. =)
several new areas have been updated after diving around in my esproate RPs and digging around in general

Stormcatcher
Eartshaker (also funnies)
Tidelord
Gladekeeper

@Kirsui @FeDog @CometOS @Duskflame @Bowserslave @Headline @Nahtanha @fika @PrincessFaeron @MrFrenchFrybrows @Wistral @Dreamcoyote @Zaelium @RottingFlesh @GlitchEnder @Vauvenal @septarianflare @LadyAaron @Whalewings @AzraMajere @timeblitz @Draconequis @Chandaza @DragonladyNatz @Amphibious @TheRobinsBerry @Mooxter @Mooxter
@dragonhorselover @Twistrose @slp0001 @BreezyBubble @Nomo2001
@Dimness @papper

Earthshaker
Code:
@Bumbling

Tidelord
Code:
@zzzhorses

GladeKeeper
Code:
@hyuukiru @Qazzie9

The funnies
Code:
@hyuukiru check earthshaker section

~ ~ ~ ~

@turtlee
if you are interested, earthshaker has been properly updated
i wont ping you again unless asked, so if you want to be notified just tell meif you want t put on the list again if you wish. If not ignor this and i hope you have a good day!
Sorry for giving you the wrong impresson. =)
May I be added to general pinglist and double ping for TIDEPAPA lol
I love this so much!
@catgame21234
I love this so much!
@catgame21234
49981423_iu4pVQzSGz95Kwg.png
[quote name="Kelpsi" date="2018-05-04 11:00:32" ] May I be added to general pinglist and double ping for TIDEPAPA lol I love this so much! @/catgame21234 [/quote] wait wheres the double ping, and thank you @Kelpsi !
Kelpsi wrote on 2018-05-04 11:00:32:
I love this so much!
@/catgame21234
wait wheres the double ping,
and thank you @Kelpsi !
Oh no mistake on your end, I was teasing about wanting more tidelord and ..it was a bad double ping joke lol!
Thank you! ^-^ @catgame21234
Oh no mistake on your end, I was teasing about wanting more tidelord and ..it was a bad double ping joke lol!
Thank you! ^-^ @catgame21234
49981423_iu4pVQzSGz95Kwg.png
I just wanna bump and say that I predicted this eye update shit h0ly fuck [img]http://i.imgur.com/EQ2hsiP.png[/img]
I just wanna bump and say that I predicted this eye update **** h0ly ****

EQ2hsiP.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19