Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Open Resource] Deities Head Sprites
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@KalliZora It takes me aproxmently 1 to 2 hours to do a gif like that sice i am going in frame by frame adding those faces in, if you find the origonal image of that gif you will see i also added out the sprite that flys with link everywhere as well just to make it read better. A lot of time and effort goes into these gifs. So to say if i where to make stuff for your dragons I would want to be compensated for the amount of work I go into them. Since each frame has value to it and each frame is considered a work of artwork. insted ofjust 1 gem lets upgrade that number to 100 gems for just 1 frame why? because 100g = 1 USD because 500g = 5 USD and My artwork is worth more than just 1 cent. if we brake appart that gif you see there there are 16 frames so 16 frames of animation [b]X[/b] 100g (or 1 dollar) [b]=[/b] 1600g or 16 bucks for 1 gif that is 16 frames. [img]http://i.imgur.com/WkWzlQZ.gif[/img] meanwile something like this would run you 8400g since I go in editing and adding each frame by hand. So if you want me to do your dragons you can give me the proper amount of fuel to do so. How's that? And yes I do enjoy Majoras mask, was just playing it right now on my 3DS.
@KalliZora

It takes me aproxmently 1 to 2 hours to do a gif like that sice i am going in frame by frame adding those faces in, if you find the origonal image of that gif you will see i also added out the sprite that flys with link everywhere as well just to make it read better. A lot of time and effort goes into these gifs.

So
to say
if i where to make stuff for your dragons
I would want to be compensated for the amount of work I go into them.
Since each frame has value to it
and each frame is considered a work of artwork.

insted ofjust 1 gem lets upgrade that number to 100 gems for just 1 frame

why?
because 100g = 1 USD
because 500g = 5 USD
and My artwork is worth more than just 1 cent.

if we brake appart that gif you see there there are 16 frames

so 16 frames of animation X 100g (or 1 dollar) = 1600g or 16 bucks for 1 gif that is 16 frames.

WkWzlQZ.gif
meanwile something like this would run you 8400g since I go in editing and adding each frame by hand.

So if you want me to do your dragons you can give me the proper amount of fuel to do so. How's that?

And yes I do enjoy Majoras mask, was just playing it right now on my 3DS.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
This is extremely, extremely impressive, and I love it all.

Can I be added to general ping?
This is extremely, extremely impressive, and I love it all.

Can I be added to general ping?
Boggle-Noggle-banner.png
@catgame21234 Could you make the Tidelord's head signature size, and could you make his head fins flap, his eyes blink, and his mouth close and smile? :)
@catgame21234 Could you make the Tidelord's head signature size, and could you make his head fins flap, his eyes blink, and his mouth close and smile? :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
they're all so amazing zOmg
please add me to all the pinglists/general pinglist
i love everything and i think i busted a gut laughing at the funnies
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
they're all so amazing zOmg
please add me to all the pinglists/general pinglist
i love everything and i think i busted a gut laughing at the funnies
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
Mark
Mark
9cjDdGL.png
$1 a frame? thats mental.

im not one for pricing art, but that gif is not worth $84. not at all.
Artists draw animations from the ground up for less than that.

I reckon i could probably keyframe that gif in aftereffects in maybe 30 mins, and i'm not very good with it either.

Great work with the sprites, but sad to say, i don't see your gif business taking off very fast.
$1 a frame? thats mental.

im not one for pricing art, but that gif is not worth $84. not at all.
Artists draw animations from the ground up for less than that.

I reckon i could probably keyframe that gif in aftereffects in maybe 30 mins, and i'm not very good with it either.

Great work with the sprites, but sad to say, i don't see your gif business taking off very fast.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@ImGoingSpace
that was more of just a gut reaction. asking for one gem per gif was litteraly asking 1 penny for an 84 frame gif.
thats not the actual price.
@ImGoingSpace
that was more of just a gut reaction. asking for one gem per gif was litteraly asking 1 penny for an 84 frame gif.
thats not the actual price.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XGc3wyO.png[/img] These are so cool thank you @DecemberStar
XGc3wyO.png

These are so cool thank you

@DecemberStar
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

Can I be added to the general pinglist? These are amazing!
Can I be added to the general pinglist? These are amazing!
swxnJNc.png
hMGipS8.png
MOfKycX.png

THANK YOU FOR THIS and also, [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9aPFUG.png[/img] is my wallpaper now.
THANK YOU FOR THIS and also,
K9aPFUG.png is my wallpaper now.
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19