Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Helbram's Art Dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
2iqy2dg.png

Recently found an old, unfinished drawing of my dragon Henry and decided to finish it!
2iqy2dg.png

Recently found an old, unfinished drawing of my dragon Henry and decided to finish it!
2hexabm.png

Another unfinished piece I found and decided to finally complete! Was too lazy to do shading though.
2hexabm.png

Another unfinished piece I found and decided to finally complete! Was too lazy to do shading though.
2h4mdko.png

Drawing of one of my newer dragons, Snake!
2h4mdko.png

Drawing of one of my newer dragons, Snake!
2btb1k.png

Very sketchy fanart of Vanitas from The Case Study of Vanitas!
2btb1k.png

Very sketchy fanart of Vanitas from The Case Study of Vanitas!
Finally posting here again after a month of nothing! ;w;

Was going through a major 'I hate my art, it's no good' moment, but tonight I decided to try again at drawing the one thing that put me in that position. Humans! All I can say is that the results have put me back in high spirits!
kdr59k.png2yl1glh.png
Finally posting here again after a month of nothing! ;w;

Was going through a major 'I hate my art, it's no good' moment, but tonight I decided to try again at drawing the one thing that put me in that position. Humans! All I can say is that the results have put me back in high spirits!
kdr59k.png2yl1glh.png
They look wonderful!
And don't you DARE to convince yourself you can't draw properly
They look wonderful!
And don't you DARE to convince yourself you can't draw properly
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
I have always found those moments to be what leads up to a good art breakthrough. Just gotta push through it! Good job, those are some adorable humans :>
I have always found those moments to be what leads up to a good art breakthrough. Just gotta push through it! Good job, those are some adorable humans :>
@Celia204 . @graphicmacaroon

Thank you both so much! ^^

It's so true! Every time I find myself in an art funk I just drop anything art for a while, come back once I feel confident enough (Or my desire to draw becomes too strong), and suddenly I'm back to being proud of my art.
@Celia204 . @graphicmacaroon

Thank you both so much! ^^

It's so true! Every time I find myself in an art funk I just drop anything art for a while, come back once I feel confident enough (Or my desire to draw becomes too strong), and suddenly I'm back to being proud of my art.
30n9qpv.png

Posting one final drawing before I go to bed!
This time it's Q from Bungou Stray Dogs!
30n9qpv.png

Posting one final drawing before I go to bed!
This time it's Q from Bungou Stray Dogs!
33za6vl.png

Chibi of Shui from Lamento: Beyond the Void!
Spent so much time on this that my hand started cramping.
33za6vl.png

Chibi of Shui from Lamento: Beyond the Void!
Spent so much time on this that my hand started cramping.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11