Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Helbram's Art Dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][font=book antiqua][size=7][color=#3ead28]Helbram's Art Dump[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/31b2d4e0dcedff20db557bf5c4ee1db4/tumblr_inline_o25fwvsKVT1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=4][color=#3ead28]Finally making a proper place to post my artwork! I mostly draw Flight Rising dragons, but there will be some fanart thrown in every now and then as I practice humans. I'm going to start by posting some old (But not too old) art that I'm still proud of and then post the newer stuff! Comments are welcome![/size][/center]
Helbram's Art Dump

tumblr_inline_o25fwvsKVT1r3lvtf_500.png

Finally making a proper place to post my artwork! I mostly draw Flight Rising dragons, but there will be some fanart thrown in every now and then as I practice humans.

I'm going to start by posting some old (But not too old) art that I'm still proud of and then post the newer stuff!

Comments are welcome!
xdxe2f.png

A slightly old drawing of my dragon Odd back when it was rare for me to draw anything, but headshots!
xdxe2f.png

A slightly old drawing of my dragon Odd back when it was rare for me to draw anything, but headshots!
rkstxc.png

Old sketchy drawing of my dragon Shui. I'm still so proud of this one even though I can see many mistakes! ;w;
rkstxc.png

Old sketchy drawing of my dragon Shui. I'm still so proud of this one even though I can see many mistakes! ;w;
bi5a8h.png

Couple headshot of my two boys Viktor and Yuuri!
bi5a8h.png

Couple headshot of my two boys Viktor and Yuuri!
2a5lx82.png

Headshot of my dragon Kuro! Love drawing tundras, all that fluff!
2a5lx82.png

Headshot of my dragon Kuro! Love drawing tundras, all that fluff!
akfxxh.png

My special boy, Helbram! One of many drawings that I've done for him (He's currently my favorite thing to draw!).
akfxxh.png

My special boy, Helbram! One of many drawings that I've done for him (He's currently my favorite thing to draw!).
zu2ptj.png

Simple headshot of Helbram and what I believe was actually my first drawing of him!
zu2ptj.png

Simple headshot of Helbram and what I believe was actually my first drawing of him!
2lasti0.png

Fullbody chibi drawing of my dragon Seven with Elizabeth!
2lasti0.png

Fullbody chibi drawing of my dragon Seven with Elizabeth!
2z68tfq.png

A slightly old drawing of Henry from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Was my first decent fullbody drawing of a human!
2z68tfq.png

A slightly old drawing of Henry from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Was my first decent fullbody drawing of a human!
5prc43.png 4kfwm.png

An attempt at making small pixel avatars. Not the best, but something I'm still proud of!
5prc43.png 4kfwm.png

An attempt at making small pixel avatars. Not the best, but something I'm still proud of!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11