Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bisexuwhale's Pride Bio Resources (WIP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@bisexuwhale I love all this work you put into this theme! For my new panbaby I actually changed the items though and thought I might share for other pan-crystal lovers out there. There are actually several pink, yellow, and blue rocks/crystals to choose from but part of my decision was to go with crystals that looked different from one another. Also I love all 3 crystals anyway, can't decide which is my favourite. Kunzite is magelights and sacridite is a wish stone so it's a tie between those two really with celestine playing a close second for its name sky-heavens theme. Also if I remember right the Observatory is in arcane lands and my little pan girl is arcane hatched :D I hope you don't mind my changing the item buttons and sharing, I'm guessing probably not, but if you do I can delete it no worries. Crystal pan-gazer? idk lol [item=kunzite] [item=sacridite] [item=celestine]
@bisexuwhale I love all this work you put into this theme!

For my new panbaby I actually changed the items though and thought I might share for other pan-crystal lovers out there. There are actually several pink, yellow, and blue rocks/crystals to choose from but part of my decision was to go with crystals that looked different from one another. Also I love all 3 crystals anyway, can't decide which is my favourite. Kunzite is magelights and sacridite is a wish stone so it's a tie between those two really with celestine playing a close second for its name sky-heavens theme. Also if I remember right the Observatory is in arcane lands and my little pan girl is arcane hatched :D

I hope you don't mind my changing the item buttons and sharing, I'm guessing probably not, but if you do I can delete it no worries.

Crystal pan-gazer? idk lol
Kunzite
Sacridite
Celestine
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai I have absolutely no problem with anyone switching up the items and stuff in the bios! I'm glad you're making it your own :)

Also oooops I really need to update this...
@Saronai I have absolutely no problem with anyone switching up the items and stuff in the bios! I'm glad you're making it your own :)

Also oooops I really need to update this...
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
glorious
glorious
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Pinging @Miserable so we both know where to find these for later use
Pinging @Miserable so we both know where to find these for later use

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
Just a question that I thought would be a good place to ask;
Is there a straight (or straight supporting pride) flag? And I can also help recolor the items if you need.
Just a question that I thought would be a good place to ask;
Is there a straight (or straight supporting pride) flag? And I can also help recolor the items if you need.
DGvY4qO.gifT8fiuTq.pngUUJDQlO.gif
@Bisexualwhale aww the little buttons are so cute! I’m going to use the genderfluid one in my bio and signature :3 This is great!
@Bisexualwhale aww the little buttons are so cute! I’m going to use the genderfluid one in my bio and signature :3 This is great!
2luce9i.png
  • Scorpio
  • FR Time +2
tumblr_inline_oki66139Nj1tfmvub_100.png
@Bisexualwhale Omg, These are adorable, Thank you for making them!
@Bisexualwhale Omg, These are adorable, Thank you for making them!
plague.gif
Roma Void

They/Them
Carrd!

FR+10

this is AMAZING! hope you don't mind if i take some inspo for writing bios. currently learning how to write layouts myself, and this would be great help. i'll also take to checkin out your hatchery sometime, cuz gosh do i love me some pride dragons. can't have enough!

kinda stumbled on this thread outta the blue and i'm pretty excited. again, thank you for this! :3
this is AMAZING! hope you don't mind if i take some inspo for writing bios. currently learning how to write layouts myself, and this would be great help. i'll also take to checkin out your hatchery sometime, cuz gosh do i love me some pride dragons. can't have enough!

kinda stumbled on this thread outta the blue and i'm pretty excited. again, thank you for this! :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
@Bisexualwhale Hi, I wanted to ask a couple things: 1. Would you make an intersex button? I have a dragon I'd like it for :) if not it looks like I could make one easily enough 2. I've adapted your code to a couple more identities for these two: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38236350][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/382364/38236350p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39135736][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/391358/39135736p.png[/img][/url] I can send you the code if you want to add them to the post?
@Bisexualwhale
Hi, I wanted to ask a couple things:

1. Would you make an intersex button? I have a dragon I'd like it for :) if not it looks like I could make one easily enough

2. I've adapted your code to a couple more identities for these two:
38236350p.png39135736p.png
I can send you the code if you want to add them to the post?
MO9OuYn.gif
These are hilarious and great. Will probably use your aro/ace buttons. Thanks!
These are hilarious and great. Will probably use your aro/ace buttons. Thanks!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12