Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | price // interest check??
Hi guys !! Now that I've gotten most of my heavy work out of the way I am hoping to start a small art shop for kicks next weekend !! I made a thread before as a price check, but at the time I only had one piece of work. I've made another one, still a bust because I'm lazy but it's painted this time !! In my last thread I got a lot prices ranging from 300kt-500kt, and around 400-500g for the non-painted bust. I was thinking of doubling the price for something like a fullbody and multiplying it by 1.5 for anything painted. I am still getting accustomed to a new laptop and digital art in general, so I'm really not the best artist and I hope these look at least halfway decent. [img]http://i.imgur.com/UQrppbY.jpg[/img] non-painted bust of Silai [check derg lair] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AuSnVjq.png[/img] painted bust of Styx [check derg lair] i am also aware that she is not painted with her items, but theyre a bit hard to paint
Hi guys !! Now that I've gotten most of my heavy work out of the way I am hoping to start a small art shop for kicks next weekend !!

I made a thread before as a price check, but at the time I only had one piece of work. I've made another one, still a bust because I'm lazy but it's painted this time !! In my last thread I got a lot prices ranging from 300kt-500kt, and around 400-500g for the non-painted bust. I was thinking of doubling the price for something like a fullbody and multiplying it by 1.5 for anything painted.

I am still getting accustomed to a new laptop and digital art in general, so I'm really not the best artist and I hope these look at least halfway decent.

UQrppbY.jpg non-painted bust of Silai [check derg lair]

AuSnVjq.png painted bust of Styx [check derg lair] i am also aware that she is not painted with her items, but theyre a bit hard to paint
SSj1YDo.png
he/him :: minor
hi i'm DB! i operate on FR time :0
Art Shop
tumblr_ov08vwEz221wqx7iro1_250.png
bomp
bomp
SSj1YDo.png
Art Shop
bomf
bomf
SSj1YDo.png
Art Shop
final bomp
final bomp
SSj1YDo.png
Art Shop
@miituna

These are amazing! I think depending on how long it took you to do, and how difficult different genes/apparel are, the top one would sell for upwards of 700-800k treasure. The second piece I think would sell for less because it's less detailed. I am by no means an expert at pricing, I just based that on what I've seen others do!
@miituna

These are amazing! I think depending on how long it took you to do, and how difficult different genes/apparel are, the top one would sell for upwards of 700-800k treasure. The second piece I think would sell for less because it's less detailed. I am by no means an expert at pricing, I just based that on what I've seen others do!