Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | most productive time of day?
I just recently noticed that most of the art i make that I myself consider good, are things ive drawn close to/after midnight.

Any of you guys have a specific time that just... works for you, artistically?
I just recently noticed that most of the art i make that I myself consider good, are things ive drawn close to/after midnight.

Any of you guys have a specific time that just... works for you, artistically?
vSc9wHs.png
I'm almost all over the place about times that work for me, especially over breaks. Usually it's between an hour after I wake up and an hour before I go to bed, but I've also drawn after waking up or before sleep. I guess if you can get into the zone anytime works.
I'm almost all over the place about times that work for me, especially over breaks. Usually it's between an hour after I wake up and an hour before I go to bed, but I've also drawn after waking up or before sleep. I guess if you can get into the zone anytime works.
frduosigfr_by_a3person-dbgc1le.png
I work the most very late at night around 2-4 am. I can't do any art stuff for several hours after I wake up, like it's a blur of complete boredom and no inspiration then BAM 2 am on a school night it must be time to do that big project I was thinking of all day lmao
I work the most very late at night around 2-4 am. I can't do any art stuff for several hours after I wake up, like it's a blur of complete boredom and no inspiration then BAM 2 am on a school night it must be time to do that big project I was thinking of all day lmao
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
nfvypUr.png
qJFAY9h.png
gn3taZc.png
EA8HNxZ.png
Late evening, around 11 pm to midnight, is usually my most creative hour... which is a bit unfortunate as I'm far more of a morning person so I rarely have the energy to stay up at that time, haha
Late evening, around 11 pm to midnight, is usually my most creative hour... which is a bit unfortunate as I'm far more of a morning person so I rarely have the energy to stay up at that time, haha
ZNhRsiG.png
evenings
2 am art is the best art
except that I have to go sleep pretty early since I have to wake up early as well ;;
evenings
2 am art is the best art
except that I have to go sleep pretty early since I have to wake up early as well ;;
Rusted Crown
*glances at clock* well. it's 2:49am right now.
I'd say generally between 23:00 - 3:00AM are my most productive times?
Any earlier than that and I can't focus or it just looks god awful
any later and i start to mentally crash and get too exhausted

It's really interesting to see that most other artists here are the same way??
*glances at clock* well. it's 2:49am right now.
I'd say generally between 23:00 - 3:00AM are my most productive times?
Any earlier than that and I can't focus or it just looks god awful
any later and i start to mentally crash and get too exhausted

It's really interesting to see that most other artists here are the same way??
Right before I go to bed, sooo....8-8:50 pm?
Right before I go to bed, sooo....8-8:50 pm?
tastefulmarketing.gif