Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Phoatlshop Anti-Flights [WIP/DNP]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b][font=candara][color=#008080][size=6]Welcome, Phoatl Newbies![/size] [size=5]Everything you need to know about Leglessness[/size][/color][/font][/b] [color=#008080][size=4]So, have you heard about the Phoatl Flight? Want to join the Cult? Look no further, and consider this your "starter pack" on the Flight. Let's get started, shall we? To truly learn what it means to become one with the Phoatl, we first must return to the roots of where it all came from. The First Rising of Phoatl was on January Sixteenth, 2015, according to the time-keeping method that is used on the fabled planet of "Earth". It is at this Rising that an image was displayed for all to see- that of our Glorious Mother of Legs. [img]http://i.imgur.com/B1wPr8g.png[/img] Many were amazed by this wonderful feat of Photoshop, the removal of a coatl's legs had never been before seen. The first few pages of the thread consisted of people's first reactions to such a wondrous sight- and then, from there, came a cataclysm of new photoshops, spanning wide categories of topic. Such beauty was brought forth, spawned from that first image of the legless coatl. As the beautiful utter chaos continued, a downward spiral commenced, and the age of the First Rising crumbled to ruins as the "pyramid quote" plagued the thread, eventually causing the moderator Aequorin to lock it for the spam. But hush, for we of the Phoatl realm do not speak the name of Aequorin aloud, as names are a powerful thing. It is only referred to as "The Threadlocker", who forever bestills the Phoatl's anarchy that we call freedom. [s]Oh, no, I'm being poetic again, aren't I?[/s] Anyways, there was but a brief silence in which there was no Phoatlshop to grace FR Discussion. Then, on August 9th, a user by the name of Ragnarok42 started a new thread, the one we have today, that is appropriately titled "The Revenging", which is the name of the Phoatl's current Age. The First Rising is gone, but not forgotten. All continued as normal, save for small apprehensions over the infamous pyramid quote- *Newbies- don't do it!* More phoatlshop monstrosities were created, and all was well. It was the first day of the Starfall Celebration when everything changed. It was noticed by one of the Phoatlshoppers that the holiday item that year, a Starlight Cloak, looked like a cloak for a cult. Another one still mentioned that Phoatlshop itself had grown to be like a cult. From there, all seemed to just take the idea and run with it- there was an explosion of phoatlshops commemorating the Legless Coatl as a deity- rechristened as Legmom, or The Legless One. Those who were there in its creation were Firebirdomen, RadioactivePup, Kirkeyressa, Pippypip20, ImpossibleJedi4, and Grumpycatlover, among many others. In addition was praise and other new initiates asking for membership. And now, you are among their ranks. [i]Will you join us?[/i][/size] [size=5]Recommended Reading[/size] [size=4]Since the creation of the Phoatl's Following (aka the Phoatlshop Cult), [multiple pieces of lore have been written. I recommend you check them out- they can be very useful in your learning! [quote][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1945522/498#post_25435262]Sunapper and Guardimoon[/url] [i]The story of how Alternate Sornieth gets its sun and moon.[/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1945522/142#post_22841244] Arrival in Alternate Sornieth[/url] [i]The High Priestess, Iolite, recounts her tale of her initiation into the cult.[/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1945522/394#post_24592217]Armom and Legmom[/url] [i]The story of Alternate Sornieth's two deities, the Mother of Arms and Mother of Legs! [/i] [/quote] [color=#008080][size=5]The Map[/size] In Phoatlshop lore, there are two dimensions: [b]True Sornieth[/b] (The Sornieth that the game Flight Rising in played in, reigned over by the Eleven elemental deities.) and [b]Alternate Sornieth[/b] is a pocket dimension that is an exact copy of True Sornieth in its land mass, yet its geography is ever changing- this is because it is not ruled by the order and harmony of the Elemental Gods, but instead by the Legless One- who has no alignment, but instead has a life force fueled by [b]Chaos[/b]- the "Twelfth Element", originating in Alternate Sornieth. The way to get between these two dimensions is a portal that is very much so like a black hole in its appearance, drawing dragons towards it with a gravitational pull. Unfortunately, interdimensional travel is... hard. Travelers often get lost in The Void, stuck in the limbo world between dimensions, which means that Chaos spirits must lead travelers to their rightful destination. Don't worry, it only happens 60% of the time. Nothing to worry about. Oh! I should probably show you the map of Alternate Sornieth now, shouldn't I? [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/62028d17a0.jpg[/img] [b]The Void-[/b] Welcome to Alternate Sornieth! This is where all travelers arrive to when they first enter the realm, and where they return back to when their journey is complete- it's the only portal, making it a hub of activity. First-time travelers are often wearied by the journey, and choose to set up lairs close to the the portal. It is where all begin. Because it is so populated, there are many protections and safeguards here. It keeps the monsters out... most of the time. [b]Second Pillar (Legmom's Castle)-[/b] The holiest and grandest place in all of Alternate Sornieth, this is where the Legless One holds her court and lives in her castle. it is only natural that Her society was formed around Her land's version of the World Pillar- it helps the two dimensions to remain in balance. Only Her nobles live in the sprawling castle the surrounds the pillar. It is the Phoatl's elite that advise and serve her here. [b]Threadlocker's Isle- [/b] When Aequorin first released the Threadlock magic that set Alternate Sornieth into a paralyzing stillness, it took a sacrifice of Armom's very essence to dispel the Threadlocker. Upon her defeat, the result was a cataclysmic explosion that ripped a massive, abyssal gash in the land. Anyone who approaches the pit is infected with Threadlock magic- like the Alternate Sornieth equivalent of the Shade. Rumors spread that an eldritch leviathan stirs within the Isle.... and that its servants have already emerged... [b]WICHNL Lab-[/b] Among the first party of Phoatl followers to be led to Alternate Sornieth was a young, curious Lightning dragon with a passion for innovation. It was there that the first Phoatl sacrifice was mutated into a monstrous Phoatl creature. Intrigued by the transformation, she founded a laboratory to research and continue the progression of Phoatl mutations. Since then, it has turned into a sprawling complex of labs, research halls, and medical facilities (to perform leg amputations, of course). the walls are lined with vials of toxins, remedies, and the occasional jar of hallucination-inducing berries, all for the advancement of SCIENCE! [color=#008080][size=5]FAQ's[/size] [i]Q. A. Q. A. Q. A.[/i] [/size][/color][/center]
Welcome, Phoatl Newbies!
Everything you need to know about Leglessness

So, have you heard about the Phoatl Flight? Want to join the Cult? Look no further, and consider this your "starter pack" on the Flight. Let's get started, shall we?

To truly learn what it means to become one with the Phoatl, we first must return to the roots of where it all came from.
The First Rising of Phoatl was on January Sixteenth, 2015, according to the time-keeping method that is used on the fabled planet of "Earth". It is at this Rising that an image was displayed for all to see- that of our Glorious Mother of Legs.
B1wPr8g.png
Many were amazed by this wonderful feat of Photoshop, the removal of a coatl's legs had never been before seen. The first few pages of the thread consisted of people's first reactions to such a wondrous sight- and then, from there, came a cataclysm of new photoshops, spanning wide categories of topic. Such beauty was brought forth, spawned from that first image of the legless coatl. As the beautiful utter chaos continued, a downward spiral commenced, and the age of the First Rising crumbled to ruins as the "pyramid quote" plagued the thread, eventually causing the moderator Aequorin to lock it for the spam. But hush, for we of the Phoatl realm do not speak the name of Aequorin aloud, as names are a powerful thing. It is only referred to as "The Threadlocker", who forever bestills the Phoatl's anarchy that we call freedom. Oh, no, I'm being poetic again, aren't I? Anyways, there was but a brief silence in which there was no Phoatlshop to grace FR Discussion. Then, on August 9th, a user by the name of Ragnarok42 started a new thread, the one we have today, that is appropriately titled "The Revenging", which is the name of the Phoatl's current Age. The First Rising is gone, but not forgotten.
All continued as normal, save for small apprehensions over the infamous pyramid quote- *Newbies- don't do it!* More phoatlshop monstrosities were created, and all was well.
It was the first day of the Starfall Celebration when everything changed.
It was noticed by one of the Phoatlshoppers that the holiday item that year, a Starlight Cloak, looked like a cloak for a cult. Another one still mentioned that Phoatlshop itself had grown to be like a cult. From there, all seemed to just take the idea and run with it- there was an explosion of phoatlshops commemorating the Legless Coatl as a deity- rechristened as Legmom, or The Legless One. Those who were there in its creation were Firebirdomen, RadioactivePup, Kirkeyressa, Pippypip20, ImpossibleJedi4, and Grumpycatlover, among many others. In addition was praise and other new initiates asking for membership. And now, you are among their ranks. Will you join us?

Recommended Reading
Since the creation of the Phoatl's Following (aka the Phoatlshop Cult), [multiple pieces of lore have been written. I recommend you check them out- they can be very useful in your learning!
Quote:
Sunapper and Guardimoon The story of how Alternate Sornieth gets its sun and moon.

Arrival in Alternate Sornieth The High Priestess, Iolite, recounts her tale of her initiation into the cult.

Armom and Legmom The story of Alternate Sornieth's two deities, the Mother of Arms and Mother of Legs!

The Map
In Phoatlshop lore, there are two dimensions: True Sornieth (The Sornieth that the game Flight Rising in played in, reigned over by the Eleven elemental deities.) and Alternate Sornieth is a pocket dimension that is an exact copy of True Sornieth in its land mass, yet its geography is ever changing- this is because it is not ruled by the order and harmony of the Elemental Gods, but instead by the Legless One- who has no alignment, but instead has a life force fueled by Chaos- the "Twelfth Element", originating in Alternate Sornieth. The way to get between these two dimensions is a portal that is very much so like a black hole in its appearance, drawing dragons towards it with a gravitational pull. Unfortunately, interdimensional travel is... hard. Travelers often get lost in The Void, stuck in the limbo world between dimensions, which means that Chaos spirits must lead travelers to their rightful destination. Don't worry, it only happens 60% of the time. Nothing to worry about. Oh! I should probably show you the map of Alternate Sornieth now, shouldn't I?
62028d17a0.jpg
The Void- Welcome to Alternate Sornieth! This is where all travelers arrive to when they first enter the realm, and where they return back to when their journey is complete- it's the only portal, making it a hub of activity. First-time travelers are often wearied by the journey, and choose to set up lairs close to the the portal. It is where all begin. Because it is so populated, there are many protections and safeguards here. It keeps the monsters out... most of the time.
Second Pillar (Legmom's Castle)- The holiest and grandest place in all of Alternate Sornieth, this is where the Legless One holds her court and lives in her castle. it is only natural that Her society was formed around Her land's version of the World Pillar- it helps the two dimensions to remain in balance. Only Her nobles live in the sprawling castle the surrounds the pillar. It is the Phoatl's elite that advise and serve her here.
Threadlocker's Isle- When Aequorin first released the Threadlock magic that set Alternate Sornieth into a paralyzing stillness, it took a sacrifice of Armom's very essence to dispel the Threadlocker. Upon her defeat, the result was a cataclysmic explosion that ripped a massive, abyssal gash in the land. Anyone who approaches the pit is infected with Threadlock magic- like the Alternate Sornieth equivalent of the Shade. Rumors spread that an eldritch leviathan stirs within the Isle.... and that its servants have already emerged...
WICHNL Lab- Among the first party of Phoatl followers to be led to Alternate Sornieth was a young, curious Lightning dragon with a passion for innovation. It was there that the first Phoatl sacrifice was mutated into a monstrous Phoatl creature. Intrigued by the transformation, she founded a laboratory to research and continue the progression of Phoatl mutations. Since then, it has turned into a sprawling complex of labs, research halls, and medical facilities (to perform leg amputations, of course). the walls are lined with vials of toxins, remedies, and the occasional jar of hallucination-inducing berries, all for the advancement of SCIENCE!

FAQ's
Q.
A.

Q.
A.

Q.
A.

dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Inverted Arcane [The Voidgates] [img]http://imgur.com/QfGzRM6.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/6223b14b60.jpg[/img]
Inverted Arcane [The Voidgates]
QfGzRM6.jpg
6223b14b60.jpg
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Inverted Wind @RadioactivePup @RingsOfSaturn [img]http://i.imgur.com/FLKr2lJ.jpg[/img] The Blur Flight The Hurricane Plains (ignore what it says on the image) Zone Element Blur Reigning God The Speedbringer Indigenous Life Tornado Birds, Speed Snakes Region Population ??? Subregions: The Fast River: A small river going through the edge of the Hurricane Plains. The sound from it is like that of an imperial roaring. The Windy Hills: A group of tall hills. The tops of these are very windy, so it isn't possible to fly over these hills. The Whirlpool Lake: A large lake. Many whirlpools appear when any dragon goes near it. The Smudged Tornado: A big tornado so fast that anything inside of it is only a blur. If you get to the top safely, you will find many large kites. The Blur Dragons of the Hurricane Planes are athletes. They prefer to be fast and healthy, like the clouds above them, which fly by. Of all the dragons, Blur Dragons are the quickest, just like their Deity, the Speedbringer. Boots, ivy and bird skeletons are their favoured treasures. [img]http://i.imgur.com/u8n0YF9.jpg[/img] The Speedbringer [img]https://i.imgur.com/3q9gYbB.jpg[/img] Alternate Depiction
Inverted Wind
@RadioactivePup

@RingsOfSaturn

FLKr2lJ.jpg

The Blur Flight

The Hurricane Plains (ignore what it says on the image)

Zone Element
Blur
Reigning God
The Speedbringer
Indigenous Life
Tornado Birds, Speed Snakes
Region Population
???

Subregions:

The Fast River:
A small river going through the edge of the Hurricane Plains. The sound from it is like that of an imperial roaring.

The Windy Hills:
A group of tall hills. The tops of these are very windy, so it isn't possible to fly over these hills.

The Whirlpool Lake:
A large lake. Many whirlpools appear when any dragon goes near it.

The Smudged Tornado:
A big tornado so fast that anything inside of it is only a blur. If you get to the top safely, you will find many large kites.

The Blur Dragons of the Hurricane Planes are athletes. They prefer to be fast and healthy, like the clouds above them, which fly by. Of all the dragons, Blur Dragons are the quickest, just like their Deity, the Speedbringer. Boots, ivy and bird skeletons are their favoured treasures.

u8n0YF9.jpg
The Speedbringer

3q9gYbB.jpg
Alternate Depiction
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Inverted Shadow [The Aetherwoods/Spirit Flight] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0af6b93bc6662ed9735e25744ed395aa/tumblr_ookblamNJP1uug90wo1_500.png[/img]
Inverted Shadow [The Aetherwoods/Spirit Flight]
tumblr_ookblamNJP1uug90wo1_500.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Inverted Light
Inverted Light
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ [b]The Protein Fields[/b] The sacred fields of meat, created by the meatlord and his '' nuggets". [center][u][b]Region Information[/b][/u][/center] [b]Zone Element[/b] meat [b]Reigning God[/b] meatlord [b]Indigenous Life[/b] sausage tree , burger mice [b]Region Population[/b] ? [b] native breed[/b] Guardian [img]http://imgur.com/WPYbfGG.jpg[/img] ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ [b]Subregions[/b] [b]Fiber's bonding[/b] the meat flight's border know as fiber's bonding , this border keeps the region "glued" to the terrain. Strong spells keep these in place , without it the fiber's bonding would consume the whole alternate Sornieth. [b]The Magic Plains[/b] The perfect quality terrain make up the majority of this land are calm and friendly, even for bad dragons. Few meat dragons tells stories about the healing properties of this terrain [b] Fiber's rim [/b] The best quality plants grows there , some dragons says that there's the best ground for cropping. When the Proteins fields were created the Fiber's rim was a border similar to fiber's bonding , it was bordering with Vat of a Million Flavors - the only place without fiber-like thing . After a long time plants started to grow there affected by the pond in center of The Protein fields. [b]Vat of a Million Flavors[/b] The Vat of a Million Flavors is one of the greatest places to a cook, the ingredient you can find in there are the best quality and guarantee that the meal will be delicious. The Vat of Million Flavors is also know as the place of making the best tv programme about cooking - Master Dragon Chef . ____________________________________________________________________________________ This still needs improvement: [i]the meat dragons of the Sacred field are defenders and Chefs. They prefer to be happy and kind than being agresive.they will defend weaker dragons , their frends and family , they also loves cooking. Of all the dragons, meat dragons are the one of most kind and yet agresive dragons and have the biggest cooking talent. The bones of their enemies ,beautiful flowers and Kitchen equipment are their favored treasures. [/i] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6z03jVa.png[/img] The MeatLord Id : 3 [/center] [quote]The Protein Fields. Instead of the Wyrmwound you can have the Meatlord cooking different meats to nuture the clans. He is a master chef, and if you expand your lair to the max level, instead of living at the Wyrmwound, you get to the the Vat of a Million Flavors, where the advanced cooks go live to further their craft alongside the Meatlord.[/quote] [center][img]http://imgur.com/FrKl3oF.jpg[/img][/center]
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
The Protein Fields
The sacred fields of meat, created by the meatlord and his '' nuggets".
Region Information
Zone Element
meat
Reigning God
meatlord
Indigenous Life
sausage tree , burger mice
Region Population
?
native breed
Guardian
WPYbfGG.jpg
Subregions
Fiber's bonding
the meat flight's border know as fiber's bonding , this border keeps the region "glued" to the terrain. Strong spells keep these in place , without it the fiber's bonding would consume the whole alternate Sornieth.
The Magic Plains
The perfect quality terrain make up the majority of this land are calm and friendly, even for bad dragons. Few meat dragons tells stories about the healing properties of this terrain
Fiber's rim
The best quality plants grows there , some dragons says that there's the best ground for cropping.
When the Proteins fields were created the Fiber's rim was a border similar to fiber's bonding , it was bordering with Vat of a Million Flavors - the only place without fiber-like thing . After a long time plants started to grow there affected by the pond in center of The Protein fields.
Vat of a Million Flavors
The Vat of a Million Flavors is one of the greatest places to a cook, the ingredient you can find in there are the best quality and guarantee that the meal will be delicious. The Vat of Million Flavors is also know as the place of making the best tv programme about cooking - Master Dragon Chef .
This still needs improvement:
the meat dragons of the Sacred field are defenders and Chefs.
They prefer to be happy and kind than being agresive.they will defend weaker dragons , their frends and family , they also loves cooking.
Of all the dragons, meat dragons are the one of most kind and yet agresive dragons and have the biggest cooking talent.
The bones of their enemies ,beautiful flowers and Kitchen equipment are their favored treasures.

6z03jVa.png
The MeatLord
Id : 3
Quote:
The Protein Fields. Instead of the Wyrmwound you can have the Meatlord cooking different meats to nuture the clans. He is a master chef, and if you expand your lair to the max level, instead of living at the Wyrmwound, you get to the the Vat of a Million Flavors, where the advanced cooks go live to further their craft alongside the Meatlord.
FrKl3oF.jpg
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Inverted Nature
Inverted Nature
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Inverted Earth
Quote:
It's region in phoatl flight. Phoatlia is a place where is library of phoatlia - a place with lots of thing (all phoatlshops , informations about alt Sornieth , history etc.)
-Mangusa
Inverted Earth
Quote:
It's region in phoatl flight. Phoatlia is a place where is library of phoatlia - a place with lots of thing (all phoatlshops , informations about alt Sornieth , history etc.)
-Mangusa
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Inverted Fire [Warmongrel's Forges/Blood Flight] [i]And so it was on the fateful day April 14th, 2017 (at least, for us, anyways) that Lord 'Ahmel' English made himself known to Alternate Sornieth, breaking out of his glass confines in Plaguia's Home and escaping into the world, destroying - yet creating - some new Phoatlshops along the way. After nothing more than a mere day of wandering the chaos-ridden terrain of his world, he decided to create his own domain for him and his subjects to live in... ...Even if it was at the cost at some of the chaos magic that fueled the world. Thus, the Blood Flight was born, and with it, a new land: [b]The Warmongrel's Forges[/b].[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/P98Kyla.png[/img] [i]Much of the land is still riddled with chaos magic, mind you, but the volcanic land's still habitable. Pushing that aside, the war-hardened dragons of the Blood flight are fighters. They prefer to be as sharp and deadly as the very weapons they forge. Of all the dragons, Blood dragons are the most over-worked and territorial, lashing out against others should they feel the need to. Guns, swords, other such weaponry, and geek merchandise are their favored treasures. [b]Subregions:[/b][/i] [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/N7c0Y2U.png[/img] [i]The [b]Ever-Shifting Plains[/b] are well-known for being the most heavily afflicted by Chaos magic. The land here is dangerous and unstable, as a calm, flat piece of volcanic land can quickly transform into a gaping chasm filled with boiling lava. Despite its many dangers, many Phoatls flock here to start their lairs as it is the area that makes them feel the most homely and welcome. This is, however, almost uninhabitable by normal dragons, given its risky terrain.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0A5DYXi.png[/img] [i]The [b]Boiling Rivers of Strife[/b] are said to be the byproduct of the local deity's never-ending anger and fury, as well as his hatred towards the Great Legless One. There is no famine of valuable metals here, which many Phoatls eagerly snatch off the plates of igneous rock that float atop the churning rivers of magma to use in weapon-forging. It is not uncommon to see two Phoatls fighting over a particular mineral of their fancy, which - more often than not - results in both of them losing their favored ore to the flowing streams of lava.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/5e4xQxr.png[/img] [i]The heat of the [b]Flaming Waterfalls[/b] aid in expansion of the Blood flight's territory by generating fresh land as it meets the cool waters of the endless blue sea. Traces of foreign Chaos magic dance throughout this stretch of land, but it is not so much as to cause any true concern. Despite its illusion of safe land, it is never a good idea to build a lair on the stretch of volcanic rock surrounding the pipes eternally churning out a constant flow of lava. Those who are foolish enough to do so often find their lair consumed by a thick river of magma - thus, it is much more common for Phoatl lairs to be found in the cliffsides surrounding the area, as (although not immune from bursts of lava) these choice lair spots are often much more safer from destruction.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yYntrDa.png[/img] [i]The towering [b]Peak of Burning Fury[/b] is the everlasting residence of Lord 'Ahmel' English, who bellows commands to his followers atop a most precarious position atop this titanic volcano. One should not be deceived by its uninhabitable appearance, however; deep within the fiery core of this structure lies a workshop busy with activity, where the most dedicated of his followers sit forging the most refined of weapons for their exalted to use in fights against their enemies in battle. It is considered an honor to work here, although the deity does have quite a temper and a tendency for shouting.[/i][/left]
Inverted Fire [Warmongrel's Forges/Blood Flight]

And so it was on the fateful day April 14th, 2017 (at least, for us, anyways) that Lord 'Ahmel' English made himself known to Alternate Sornieth, breaking out of his glass confines in Plaguia's Home and escaping into the world, destroying - yet creating - some new Phoatlshops along the way. After nothing more than a mere day of wandering the chaos-ridden terrain of his world, he decided to create his own domain for him and his subjects to live in...

...Even if it was at the cost at some of the chaos magic that fueled the world.

Thus, the Blood Flight was born, and with it, a new land: The Warmongrel's Forges.

P98Kyla.png

Much of the land is still riddled with chaos magic, mind you, but the volcanic land's still habitable. Pushing that aside, the war-hardened dragons of the Blood flight are fighters. They prefer to be as sharp and deadly as the very weapons they forge. Of all the dragons, Blood dragons are the most over-worked and territorial, lashing out against others should they feel the need to. Guns, swords, other such weaponry, and geek merchandise are their favored treasures.

Subregions:

N7c0Y2U.png The Ever-Shifting Plains are well-known for being the most heavily afflicted by Chaos magic. The land here is dangerous and unstable, as a calm, flat piece of volcanic land can quickly transform into a gaping chasm filled with boiling lava. Despite its many dangers, many Phoatls flock here to start their lairs as it is the area that makes them feel the most homely and welcome. This is, however, almost uninhabitable by normal dragons, given its risky terrain.

0A5DYXi.png The Boiling Rivers of Strife are said to be the byproduct of the local deity's never-ending anger and fury, as well as his hatred towards the Great Legless One. There is no famine of valuable metals here, which many Phoatls eagerly snatch off the plates of igneous rock that float atop the churning rivers of magma to use in weapon-forging. It is not uncommon to see two Phoatls fighting over a particular mineral of their fancy, which - more often than not - results in both of them losing their favored ore to the flowing streams of lava.

5e4xQxr.png The heat of the Flaming Waterfalls aid in expansion of the Blood flight's territory by generating fresh land as it meets the cool waters of the endless blue sea. Traces of foreign Chaos magic dance throughout this stretch of land, but it is not so much as to cause any true concern. Despite its illusion of safe land, it is never a good idea to build a lair on the stretch of volcanic rock surrounding the pipes eternally churning out a constant flow of lava. Those who are foolish enough to do so often find their lair consumed by a thick river of magma - thus, it is much more common for Phoatl lairs to be found in the cliffsides surrounding the area, as (although not immune from bursts of lava) these choice lair spots are often much more safer from destruction.

yYntrDa.png The towering Peak of Burning Fury is the everlasting residence of Lord 'Ahmel' English, who bellows commands to his followers atop a most precarious position atop this titanic volcano. One should not be deceived by its uninhabitable appearance, however; deep within the fiery core of this structure lies a workshop busy with activity, where the most dedicated of his followers sit forging the most refined of weapons for their exalted to use in fights against their enemies in battle. It is considered an honor to work here, although the deity does have quite a temper and a tendency for shouting.
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Inverted Water
T H E A R I Z O N A I C E D S E A
The dragons of the A R I Z O N A I C E D S E A are singers, joyfully sounding beautiful notes about the past. Their songs tend to be about when technology was simpler than what it is today. They are all welcoming, and support foreigners coming to their land. They ony attack when they abosulety need to. A E S T H E T I C runs here, a type of magic that allows songs to have a visual, sometimes physical manifestation. Dragons sometimes use A E S T H E T I C to fight, but they usually use it to bring happiness.

Zone element: A E S T H E T I C

Reigning god: T H E V A P E S I N G E R

Native life: Future funkfish, Mallsoftopus, and vaporays.

Subregions:
T H E V A P O R F L A T S
A land where small clans live, and first start honing their element. Here, they make their homes in the pools of pure iced tea. Here, the V A P E S I N G E R keeps a close eye on his subjects, encouragine the budding magical powers.

T H E M A L L S O F T R E E F
A huge, extensive reef made of an old abandoned mall that used to be on land. Here, the currents carry the songs of the dragons as they live life in the underwater commerce center. The food is plentiful and the dragons are happy as they crone out nostalgic tones.

T H E G L I T C H E D A B Y S S
There is almost no light and the environment is hostile, only the bravest dragons dare go to the bottom. The clans stay safe, dwelling in the caves that dot the walls. Food is not as common here, but still good. The dragons still song, no matter what. Their notes are bursting with encouragement for each other.

T H E H O L O G R A M P L A Z A
An underwater utopia, brimming with A E S T H E I C. Here, many abandoned malls congergate to form what was once a huge shopping center. Here, the V A P E S I N G E R makes beautiful sounds that are heard all the way to the V A P O R F L A T S. Dragons go on a pilgrimage to follow the songs that the current carries. Some do not make it, but those who do are regarded as courageous and are earned a place in the H O L O G R A M P L A Z A.
Inverted Water
T H E A R I Z O N A I C E D S E A
The dragons of the A R I Z O N A I C E D S E A are singers, joyfully sounding beautiful notes about the past. Their songs tend to be about when technology was simpler than what it is today. They are all welcoming, and support foreigners coming to their land. They ony attack when they abosulety need to. A E S T H E T I C runs here, a type of magic that allows songs to have a visual, sometimes physical manifestation. Dragons sometimes use A E S T H E T I C to fight, but they usually use it to bring happiness.

Zone element: A E S T H E T I C

Reigning god: T H E V A P E S I N G E R

Native life: Future funkfish, Mallsoftopus, and vaporays.

Subregions:
T H E V A P O R F L A T S
A land where small clans live, and first start honing their element. Here, they make their homes in the pools of pure iced tea. Here, the V A P E S I N G E R keeps a close eye on his subjects, encouragine the budding magical powers.

T H E M A L L S O F T R E E F
A huge, extensive reef made of an old abandoned mall that used to be on land. Here, the currents carry the songs of the dragons as they live life in the underwater commerce center. The food is plentiful and the dragons are happy as they crone out nostalgic tones.

T H E G L I T C H E D A B Y S S
There is almost no light and the environment is hostile, only the bravest dragons dare go to the bottom. The clans stay safe, dwelling in the caves that dot the walls. Food is not as common here, but still good. The dragons still song, no matter what. Their notes are bursting with encouragement for each other.

T H E H O L O G R A M P L A Z A
An underwater utopia, brimming with A E S T H E I C. Here, many abandoned malls congergate to form what was once a huge shopping center. Here, the V A P E S I N G E R makes beautiful sounds that are heard all the way to the V A P O R F L A T S. Dragons go on a pilgrimage to follow the songs that the current carries. Some do not make it, but those who do are regarded as courageous and are earned a place in the H O L O G R A M P L A Z A.
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
1 2 3 4 5