Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Willow's Wrath [A Pinkerlocke] (Hiatus)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Clarax

My poor little heart....
@Clarax

My poor little heart....
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@clarax
RIP Mehlin, the most boring hatchling in the world, may you always be remembered as Meh
@clarax
RIP Mehlin, the most boring hatchling in the world, may you always be remembered as Meh
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
Click the spiral to the left for current avatar
looking for 10/08 gen ones
@MoonlitLegacy your response had me giggling late at night, thanks!! But I know what you mean. I wanted the first hatchling of the group to live longer, oh my gosh. ;-; I wonder what Maple will now do about Luana having a kid. Will there be jealousy? Spite? I don't know yet! :c

@Petall I know, I was very distressed to find out Mehlin could not keep up with two level 7s. :( I will have to be more careful with the next level 1 I take into the coli, but it's hard when so many of my dragons are higher leveled! It's the trouble with Pinkerlockes, I suppose.

@Crobbin *hugs* I know you were always disappointed in Meh, lol. I had high hopes, but alas... they were not meant to be for Meh or his siblings (not even the pretty Dazzle haha.)

update coming soon! I have a bunch of fodder i need to clear out, and then I'll focus on the next 5 days of the challenge. :) I have a few scenes already half-typed out since the last update was originally going to be a 10-day update with a lot of other scenes, but I had to remove them due to the length. Depending on how the coli rounds go, they might have to be tweaked/altered, but for now they've got lasting promise. :P
@MoonlitLegacy your response had me giggling late at night, thanks!! But I know what you mean. I wanted the first hatchling of the group to live longer, oh my gosh. ;-; I wonder what Maple will now do about Luana having a kid. Will there be jealousy? Spite? I don't know yet! :c

@Petall I know, I was very distressed to find out Mehlin could not keep up with two level 7s. :( I will have to be more careful with the next level 1 I take into the coli, but it's hard when so many of my dragons are higher leveled! It's the trouble with Pinkerlockes, I suppose.

@Crobbin *hugs* I know you were always disappointed in Meh, lol. I had high hopes, but alas... they were not meant to be for Meh or his siblings (not even the pretty Dazzle haha.)

update coming soon! I have a bunch of fodder i need to clear out, and then I'll focus on the next 5 days of the challenge. :) I have a few scenes already half-typed out since the last update was originally going to be a 10-day update with a lot of other scenes, but I had to remove them due to the length. Depending on how the coli rounds go, they might have to be tweaked/altered, but for now they've got lasting promise. :P
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

I read some more...

61-70

Treble.... :( aND MORE EGGS??

H o w

W h a t . . . ?

... Whelp! I guess Gladekeeper gave Lu a reason to care for her *Snickers*

71-75

Mehlin! Ahww what a cutie! ;u; Haha! Tried to eat a flower, how adorable. <3 Cute lil' mini Gabi!

WAIT. NOOOOOO! NOT. MEHLIN!!! KILL THOSE MONSTERS!!! SAVE MEHLIN!!! It's too late for him though.... ;;

And those poor other eggs! Ahh, lucky the boar was there to protect it! Cute baby.... Awwww, why so much cute babies and D E A T H in one post...? ;n;
@clarax

I read some more...

61-70

Treble.... :( aND MORE EGGS??

H o w

W h a t . . . ?

... Whelp! I guess Gladekeeper gave Lu a reason to care for her *Snickers*

71-75

Mehlin! Ahww what a cutie! ;u; Haha! Tried to eat a flower, how adorable. <3 Cute lil' mini Gabi!

WAIT. NOOOOOO! NOT. MEHLIN!!! KILL THOSE MONSTERS!!! SAVE MEHLIN!!! It's too late for him though.... ;;

And those poor other eggs! Ahh, lucky the boar was there to protect it! Cute baby.... Awwww, why so much cute babies and D E A T H in one post...? ;n;
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Days {76-80}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Blue-Footed Gull][item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide][item=Construction Mith][item=Pastel Scallop][item=White Lace Honeybee] Writing, 40-50 Matches, Adopt a Dragon, 30-40 Matches, 20-30 Matches [/center] [columns][indent] As Maple’s screams shook the earth, Gabi nearly fell. He spread his wings wide to catch himself, leaping into the air. The two Clown Chargers stumbled off Maple, and she turned to them with a flash of her claws. Gabi joined in from above, raking his claws down their backs. Their efforts combined, and one Charger was knocked out of the air. It hit the flying limbs of a nearby tree and thumped to the ground. The other saw this and whimpered, barely avoiding a furious swipe from Maple. It would fight the shaking earth, and it would fight a grieving mother - but combined, the battle was too much. It ducked away before turning tail and fleeing into the shadows. The Earth Nocturne watched them go with fury in her gaze, the earth still shaking beneath her feet. Her wings were flared before they fell to her side, limp, and agony overtook her expression. She collapsed over the bodies of her son and his familiar, and she wailed again. Gabi stood to the side, his fur ragged, breathing heavily, holding his balance against the tremors underpaw. His gloves were torn and bloody, and now they were covered in dirt as he dug his claws into the ground for purchase. His gaze was clouded in a stunned sort of pain as he watched his friend howl the earthquake into existence. A small thought shifted in the back of his mind, one he numbly acknowledge. Now there would be nothing to tell Luana… [center]~[/center] She had arrived at the flower field, her breath caught in her throat. The worries from earlier, from the last few times she had been here, overtook her. But she shook her head. It had been days - [i]days[/i] since Maple and then Gabi had disappeared. Luana just knew that they were here. Somewhere. They had to be. “You can’t steal my friends from me!” she called out to the meadow, anger rushing into her voice to mask her fear. There was a rustle, flower petals turning to her inquisitively - but there was no breeze. A shiver chased its way down Luana’s spine. There seemed to be a whisper in the still air, but Luana could not make out the words. Unconsciously, she leaned forward to hear better, her tail out for balance. And then Luana heard Maple scream from somewhere in the forest; and then the earth began shaking beneath her. She jolted forward, falling from the treeline into the open meadow. A great hiss went up into the air, and her talons pinched in pain, as if she had stepped onto coals. She stumbled back, but a sudden curtain of vines appeared behind her, hanging from the trees; it caught her wings, her tail, her legs. It tripped her, and it felt as if it were about to strangle her. The whispering around her grew louder and louder, until it was nearly an echoing rush in her ears, but still Luana could not understand. “Shut up!” she screamed back, her Plague eyes screwed close in pain and panic. She scrambled around, trying to swipe at the vines with one free paw, her talons glowing purple against the green, she only felt more strangled. Just as Luana thought this would be the end, a low-pitched hiss sounded from behind her, followed by the flash of a sharp claw. It sliced through the vines neatly enough, cutting Luana free. The dragon gave the Guardian a rough shove further into the shadows, away from the meadow - but it was a smaller breed - Luana hardly moved. The Guardian scrambled up on her own, and turned to her saviour. Surprise caught her as she saw Slia holding a sharp knife - no claws, no dragon. Just the Serthis, hardly out of breath. She cast a wary glance at the field, where the flowers waved wildly - the air might have been still, but the earth was not. “Let’s move. Back to camp.” The Serthis turned to the Guardian and gestured for her to fly, to escape the trembling earth and reach the safety of the sky. Before Luana could stretch her wings, the Serthis slithered up the Guardian’s foreleg, stopping when she reached the neckfins. The knife glinted in Luana’s peripheral, a threat to the forest around them. “Go!” Luana did not argue. [center]~[/center] Reace flew through the forest, keeping a keen eye on the path below him. He saw the trees shaking with the trembling earth, and he flew higher in order to avoid the creaking branches, the rustling leaves. His green-and-gold scales glinted in the afternoon sun as he took to above the treeline, and his pearl caught the light’s rays as he tucked it closer to his body, clutching it in his hind leg. Up here, the air was calm, still. Safe. Here, though, it was harder to see the path below. He could not make out any of the dragons whom he had heard shout. He tried to fly lower, but the wild limbs of a shaking tree nearly knocked him out of the sky. He cursed and turned around, heading back to camp. This was pointless. As he approached, he noticed something was off about the edge of the clearing - the rockline was angled strangely. He caught himself wondering whether it was too late to reinforce the border with magic, before he realized that the area of boulders which had been knocked over was that near Luana’s nest. Near the eggs. Breathless, Reace swooped to the ground, fearing the worst. The shaking had slowed and finally finished by the time he returned to the ground. He stumbled, his landing clumsy in his haste, but his gaze was glued to the nest where he had left the eggs. Stones had ruined the nest, and all Reace could see was a pile of grey and flecks of broken bark. His vision clouded for a brief moment, but when he blinked he saw he had been wrong. Shadows were moving - a great brown boar reared its head from the rubble, his gaze firmly on Reace. “You have returned for you hatchling. Very good.” the creature spoke in a voice that was rustling leaves, rattling bones. “She is asleep now.” “She - she -” Reace could not find the words. “She is yours to care for. And the earth has stopped moving now. I must return to my rest. Good tidings, dragon,” the boar continued, without a care for the bewildered father. His bright amber eyes narrowed for the slightest moment, before breaking eye-contact. Reace blinked, quite lost, and then the boar was gone, fading into the shadows of the forest as if it had never been. Reace stood there, still as stone. It was not until moments later - when Luana, Slia, sounded behind him - that he stirred back to life. As if sensing the return of her mother, the hatchling woke with a start, and began to cry. [center]~[/center] The quake did not last long, but each second of the shake dragged on until the minutes were piled high, an assault against the Viridian Labyrinth. It stopped as suddenly as it had started. Small mercies. It felt as if the Earthshaker had risen from his slumber to attack the Lady Gladekeeper, before falling asleep for another long cycle. The noise had been terrible - the noise, but also what it meant. Creaking as old, old trees were uprooted and fell to cut a swath through the forest, like a rip in worn fabric. The crush of saplings beneath the weight of a collapsing forest. Screams of wildlife, monkeys and lemurs trying to flee as their homes betrayed them; lizards and snakes and slow tortoises panicking to reach a safety that did not exist; birds screeching as they jumped to the air; dragons roaring as they tried to follow. For some, it was not so easy to avoid the shaking trees, the flying branches, the crumbling land. [/columns][columns][indent] Aila had hardly escaped her treehouse before it had tumbled down around her, the wooden planks snapping like dried flowerstalks. She had escaped, though, and survived. For that, she sent a quick prayer to her deities. Now, she surveyed the wreckage, her familiar at her shoulder. There was no saving the treehouse - what had once been orderly and welcoming was now a rough-and-tumble disaster. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34335971][img]http://i.imgur.com/MVRJkPm.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][indent] “We will have to find a new home,” she said, with a sigh. She had only just moved into this territory, only recently built a perfect nook for herself and Benny to live in. She did not look at him, but she reached up to pet the furry head of her Construction Mith. “I guess Ma was right when she said our work is never done, hmm?” The Construction Mith laughed. “Well, she was wrong about one thing - it isn’t boring, to be with you.” Aila smiled, despite the circumstances. “C’mon. Let’s go find ourselves a better place to call home.” [/indent][/columns] -------- Okay, lots of battles in this update. We can do it!! *pats dragons comfortingly* @Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @MoonlitLegacy @Petall @Tiirran @Violetah @BarbaraFett @sunnelion @ElectriWinter @Rusher @Skyeset Also! I've added a few new rules into my Pinkerlocke, inspired by Petall's lovely Pinkerlocke, which you can read [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2182317/1]here[/url]! From now on, familiar pulls will prompt me to flip a coin (hah, more practice!) in addition to using RNG for breed and Flight. If the coin is a heads, I'll ignore Flight RNG and look through the lairs of my pinglist readers to see if there is an appropriate dragon to buy! If not, then I look to the AH. So, to clarify, the order I will do things in for familiar pulls is: RNG for breed, coin flip for readers' lairs, and then RNG again for Flight if needed. -- Please note, if you prefer I don't look through your lair for dragons to be in my Pinkerlocke, please let me know and I will avoid your lair, not a problem! ^_^ Additionally, an apparel pull will not just mean breeding or gening a dragon - I can also choose to put an skin or accent on a dragon! So I can finally use the huge amount of skins/accents in my hoard that are just sitting there looking pretty - pretty, but useless :P I took the new kiddo, Vaille, into the Training Fields with her dad for the first 40-50 matches. When Aila joined the crew, I switched out Reace (now level 7) with her. With Aila and Vaille in the training fields, I thought things were going good. Then a three-monster battle came, and one of them .... fainted... before I could switch out of the screen fast enough (I won't say who). I am stubbornly ignoring this faint and did an extra 25 battles to make up for it. D< So now they are both level 5, and I'm adding one more rule for myself - if I feel a death was really unfair, like in this case (I saw the battle was going badly and I was trying to get out of the coli), I can make up for the death with 25 extra battles. But I can only do this once per character! And I might only limit it to deaths that take place in the Training Fields, since starting out with a new dragon(s) is always tough. Results: [size=2]Adopt a dragon: [spoiler] Breed Roll: 10, Wildclaw. Lair Flip: Heads. Didn't find any eligible dragons for sale. Flight Roll: 1, Earth. Earth Wildclaws were too expensive, so I got this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34335971]girlie[/url]![/spoiler] [/size] Still owe: 3 pieces of art (days 56, 63, 65).
Days {76-80}
|——————————————|

Blue-footed Gull Nightsky Fuiran Hide Construction Mith Pastel Scallop White Lace Honeybee

Writing, 40-50 Matches, Adopt a Dragon, 30-40 Matches, 20-30 Matches
As Maple’s screams shook the earth, Gabi nearly fell. He spread his wings wide to catch himself, leaping into the air. The two Clown Chargers stumbled off Maple, and she turned to them with a flash of her claws. Gabi joined in from above, raking his claws down their backs.

Their efforts combined, and one Charger was knocked out of the air. It hit the flying limbs of a nearby tree and thumped to the ground. The other saw this and whimpered, barely avoiding a furious swipe from Maple. It would fight the shaking earth, and it would fight a grieving mother - but combined, the battle was too much. It ducked away before turning tail and fleeing into the shadows.

The Earth Nocturne watched them go with fury in her gaze, the earth still shaking beneath her feet. Her wings were flared before they fell to her side, limp, and agony overtook her expression. She collapsed over the bodies of her son and his familiar, and she wailed again.

Gabi stood to the side, his fur ragged, breathing heavily, holding his balance against the tremors underpaw. His gloves were torn and bloody, and now they were covered in dirt as he dug his claws into the ground for purchase. His gaze was clouded in a stunned sort of pain as he watched his friend howl the earthquake into existence. A small thought shifted in the back of his mind, one he numbly acknowledge.

Now there would be nothing to tell Luana…

~

She had arrived at the flower field, her breath caught in her throat. The worries from earlier, from the last few times she had been here, overtook her. But she shook her head. It had been days - days since Maple and then Gabi had disappeared. Luana just knew that they were here. Somewhere. They had to be.

“You can’t steal my friends from me!” she called out to the meadow, anger rushing into her voice to mask her fear.

There was a rustle, flower petals turning to her inquisitively - but there was no breeze. A shiver chased its way down Luana’s spine. There seemed to be a whisper in the still air, but Luana could not make out the words. Unconsciously, she leaned forward to hear better, her tail out for balance.

And then Luana heard Maple scream from somewhere in the forest; and then the earth began shaking beneath her.

She jolted forward, falling from the treeline into the open meadow. A great hiss went up into the air, and her talons pinched in pain, as if she had stepped onto coals. She stumbled back, but a sudden curtain of vines appeared behind her, hanging from the trees; it caught her wings, her tail, her legs. It tripped her, and it felt as if it were about to strangle her.

The whispering around her grew louder and louder, until it was nearly an echoing rush in her ears, but still Luana could not understand.

“Shut up!” she screamed back, her Plague eyes screwed close in pain and panic. She scrambled around, trying to swipe at the vines with one free paw, her talons glowing purple against the green, she only felt more strangled.

Just as Luana thought this would be the end, a low-pitched hiss sounded from behind her, followed by the flash of a sharp claw. It sliced through the vines neatly enough, cutting Luana free. The dragon gave the Guardian a rough shove further into the shadows, away from the meadow - but it was a smaller breed - Luana hardly moved. The Guardian scrambled up on her own, and turned to her saviour.

Surprise caught her as she saw Slia holding a sharp knife - no claws, no dragon. Just the Serthis, hardly out of breath. She cast a wary glance at the field, where the flowers waved wildly - the air might have been still, but the earth was not.

“Let’s move. Back to camp.” The Serthis turned to the Guardian and gestured for her to fly, to escape the trembling earth and reach the safety of the sky. Before Luana could stretch her wings, the Serthis slithered up the Guardian’s foreleg, stopping when she reached the neckfins. The knife glinted in Luana’s peripheral, a threat to the forest around them. “Go!”

Luana did not argue.

~

Reace flew through the forest, keeping a keen eye on the path below him. He saw the trees shaking with the trembling earth, and he flew higher in order to avoid the creaking branches, the rustling leaves. His green-and-gold scales glinted in the afternoon sun as he took to above the treeline, and his pearl caught the light’s rays as he tucked it closer to his body, clutching it in his hind leg. Up here, the air was calm, still. Safe.

Here, though, it was harder to see the path below. He could not make out any of the dragons whom he had heard shout. He tried to fly lower, but the wild limbs of a shaking tree nearly knocked him out of the sky. He cursed and turned around, heading back to camp. This was pointless.

As he approached, he noticed something was off about the edge of the clearing - the rockline was angled strangely. He caught himself wondering whether it was too late to reinforce the border with magic, before he realized that the area of boulders which had been knocked over was that near Luana’s nest. Near the eggs.

Breathless, Reace swooped to the ground, fearing the worst. The shaking had slowed and finally finished by the time he returned to the ground. He stumbled, his landing clumsy in his haste, but his gaze was glued to the nest where he had left the eggs.

Stones had ruined the nest, and all Reace could see was a pile of grey and flecks of broken bark. His vision clouded for a brief moment, but when he blinked he saw he had been wrong. Shadows were moving - a great brown boar reared its head from the rubble, his gaze firmly on Reace.

“You have returned for you hatchling. Very good.” the creature spoke in a voice that was rustling leaves, rattling bones. “She is asleep now.”

“She - she -” Reace could not find the words.

“She is yours to care for. And the earth has stopped moving now. I must return to my rest. Good tidings, dragon,” the boar continued, without a care for the bewildered father. His bright amber eyes narrowed for the slightest moment, before breaking eye-contact. Reace blinked, quite lost, and then the boar was gone, fading into the shadows of the forest as if it had never been.

Reace stood there, still as stone. It was not until moments later - when Luana, Slia, sounded behind him - that he stirred back to life. As if sensing the return of her mother, the hatchling woke with a start, and began to cry.

~

The quake did not last long, but each second of the shake dragged on until the minutes were piled high, an assault against the Viridian Labyrinth. It stopped as suddenly as it had started. Small mercies.

It felt as if the Earthshaker had risen from his slumber to attack the Lady Gladekeeper, before falling asleep for another long cycle. The noise had been terrible - the noise, but also what it meant. Creaking as old, old trees were uprooted and fell to cut a swath through the forest, like a rip in worn fabric. The crush of saplings beneath the weight of a collapsing forest. Screams of wildlife, monkeys and lemurs trying to flee as their homes betrayed them; lizards and snakes and slow tortoises panicking to reach a safety that did not exist; birds screeching as they jumped to the air; dragons roaring as they tried to follow. For some, it was not so easy to avoid the shaking trees, the flying branches, the crumbling land.
Aila had hardly escaped her treehouse before it had tumbled down around her, the wooden planks snapping like dried flowerstalks.

She had escaped, though, and survived. For that, she sent a quick prayer to her deities.

Now, she surveyed the wreckage, her familiar at her shoulder. There was no saving the treehouse - what had once been orderly and welcoming was now a rough-and-tumble disaster.
MVRJkPm.png

“We will have to find a new home,” she said, with a sigh. She had only just moved into this territory, only recently built a perfect nook for herself and Benny to live in. She did not look at him, but she reached up to pet the furry head of her Construction Mith. “I guess Ma was right when she said our work is never done, hmm?”

The Construction Mith laughed. “Well, she was wrong about one thing - it isn’t boring, to be with you.”

Aila smiled, despite the circumstances. “C’mon. Let’s go find ourselves a better place to call home.”

Okay, lots of battles in this update. We can do it!! *pats dragons comfortingly*

@Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @MoonlitLegacy @Petall @Tiirran @Violetah @BarbaraFett @sunnelion @ElectriWinter @Rusher @Skyeset

Also! I've added a few new rules into my Pinkerlocke, inspired by Petall's lovely Pinkerlocke, which you can read here! From now on, familiar pulls will prompt me to flip a coin (hah, more practice!) in addition to using RNG for breed and Flight. If the coin is a heads, I'll ignore Flight RNG and look through the lairs of my pinglist readers to see if there is an appropriate dragon to buy! If not, then I look to the AH. So, to clarify, the order I will do things in for familiar pulls is: RNG for breed, coin flip for readers' lairs, and then RNG again for Flight if needed.
-- Please note, if you prefer I don't look through your lair for dragons to be in my Pinkerlocke, please let me know and I will avoid your lair, not a problem! ^_^

Additionally, an apparel pull will not just mean breeding or gening a dragon - I can also choose to put an skin or accent on a dragon! So I can finally use the huge amount of skins/accents in my hoard that are just sitting there looking pretty - pretty, but useless :P

I took the new kiddo, Vaille, into the Training Fields with her dad for the first 40-50 matches. When Aila joined the crew, I switched out Reace (now level 7) with her. With Aila and Vaille in the training fields, I thought things were going good. Then a three-monster battle came, and one of them .... fainted... before I could switch out of the screen fast enough (I won't say who). I am stubbornly ignoring this faint and did an extra 25 battles to make up for it. D< So now they are both level 5, and I'm adding one more rule for myself - if I feel a death was really unfair, like in this case (I saw the battle was going badly and I was trying to get out of the coli), I can make up for the death with 25 extra battles. But I can only do this once per character! And I might only limit it to deaths that take place in the Training Fields, since starting out with a new dragon(s) is always tough.

Results:
Adopt a dragon:
Breed Roll: 10, Wildclaw.
Lair Flip: Heads. Didn't find any eligible dragons for sale.
Flight Roll: 1, Earth. Earth Wildclaws were too expensive, so I got this girlie!

Still owe: 3 pieces of art (days 56, 63, 65).
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Just a heads up, I rarely put my dragons on the AH because I have a dragon giveaway thread for the hatchlings I hatch, so if you see an eligible hatchling without a familiar in my lair, just send me a message and you can have them for free!

Oh my goodness, I love Aila. And can't wait to see more of Vaille! I might have a soft spot towards her because I did once have a dragon named Vaille myself.

This is such an intense update aaaaaa I loved it!
@clarax

Just a heads up, I rarely put my dragons on the AH because I have a dragon giveaway thread for the hatchlings I hatch, so if you see an eligible hatchling without a familiar in my lair, just send me a message and you can have them for free!

Oh my goodness, I love Aila. And can't wait to see more of Vaille! I might have a soft spot towards her because I did once have a dragon named Vaille myself.

This is such an intense update aaaaaa I loved it!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll keep an eye out in the future ^_^ (I did see that gorgeous Saffron WC boy in the back of your lair today haha :P)

Yes, I'm so happy to buy a Nature WC! I wanted to make her as Nature-y as can be, but then realized her colours are very Shadow-esque so I will figure out a way to work that into the story, too. I'm also eager to get to know Vaille. c: Might do a time jump soon (a few weeks, maybe a season?) so that she can be older lol. :p
@Petall Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll keep an eye out in the future ^_^ (I did see that gorgeous Saffron WC boy in the back of your lair today haha :P)

Yes, I'm so happy to buy a Nature WC! I wanted to make her as Nature-y as can be, but then realized her colours are very Shadow-esque so I will figure out a way to work that into the story, too. I'm also eager to get to know Vaille. c: Might do a time jump soon (a few weeks, maybe a season?) so that she can be older lol. :p
1u3H6jas.png
Man, this update was intense!
Always a good read before bed, though~
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Days {81-90}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=tigereye squirrel][item=small chunk of granite][item=land snail][item=frostbite beetle][item=mender's healing staff] X [item=forestpath rooster][item=shining feather cluster][item=frostfinder's arctic coat][item=fire ant] Writing x2, 40-50 Matches, 20-30 Matches, 20-30 Matches, 40-50 Matches, Breed/Scroll/Skin a Dragon, 20-30 Matches, Art Missed Day 86 [/center] [columns][indent] [/indent][/columns] -------- Still owe: 3 pieces of art (days 56, 63, 65).
Days {81-90}
|——————————————|

Tigereye Squirrel Small Chunk of Granite Land Snail Frostbite Beetle Mender's Healing Staff
X Forestpath Rooster Shining Feather Cluster Frostfinder's Arctic Coat Fire Ant

Writing x2, 40-50 Matches, 20-30 Matches, 20-30 Matches, 40-50 Matches, Breed/Scroll/Skin a Dragon, 20-30 Matches, Art

Missed Day 86

Still owe: 3 pieces of art (days 56, 63, 65).
1u3H6jas.png
[quote name="@sunnelion" date=2017-07-19 23:06:41] Man, this update was intense! Always a good read before bed, though~ [/quote] thanks for your kind words! :D I hope to update again soon (the last week or so was a bit draining and I didn't have much spare energy for FR) and hopefully it will be satisfying :3
@sunnelion wrote on 2017-07-19:

thanks for your kind words! :D
I hope to update again soon (the last week or so was a bit draining and I didn't have much spare energy for FR) and hopefully it will be satisfying :3
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14