Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Willow's Wrath [A Pinkerlocke] (Hiatus)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Days {61-70}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Diaphanous Wing][item=Dusk Orpington][item=Iron Gear][item=Mage's Peony Tunic][item=Brightly Painted Bird Toy] [item=Acid Widow][item=Waterlogged Boot][item=Winter Wolf Pelt][item=Bloodfin Snakehead][item=Rainbow Trout] Writing x 3, 40-50 Matches, Breed or Scroll a Dragon, 20-30 Matches, 30-40 Matches, 30-40 Matches, Art x 2 [/center] [columns][indent] Reace trotted through along the southern path, stopping to pick up the food he had gathered earlier. A pile of insects were buried beneath a large boulder. He had to set down his pearl in order to gather the insects, and he placed them in a small pouch which he had left beside the... He frowned, puzzled. Where were they? His gloves were missing. [i]Well, no time to worry about that,[/i] he thought. Quickly, he took his belongings and continued down the path until he came to a den beneath some ferns. “Slia,” he called. “I’m back.” “What took ssso long?” came a faint, disembodied voice from underground. There was some shuffling, but nobody emerged. “The bugs put up a fight?” “Ran into some dragons. I stopped to help them.” The being within the den sighed, loud enough to carry. “You cannot stop for every wayward soul.” Reace chuckled. “You say that, but you forget that you were once a so-called ‘wayward soul.’” There was no response, except for some more movement. Finally, Slia emerged from the den. The opheodrys Serthis stuck her tongue out at Reace, before turning to the sack of food. “Not bad pickings.” “Don’t get too comfortable,” Reace told her. “We are going back to the dragons.” “They need help still?” Slia did not look up at him as she spoke. “No,” Reace said with a shrug. “With what did they bribe you?” Slia gave him a sly look, knowing Reace’s ways. “Shelter.” “Do we not have shelter here?” “There is greater protection in larger numbers,” Reace pointed out. “There is something out here that we do not want to mess with. It was bad enough to spook the BeastClans - they attacked the dragons in their scramble to leave the area.” Slia spit at the mention of the BeastClans. “Those fools. They deserve what they get.” Reace did not say anything, but his tail flicked. He knew better than to get her started on a rant. “So I helped the dragons, and they offered me shelter in return.” “Oh, I bet they did.” Slia made a harsh noise, what sounded like a hiss caught in the back of a wheezing cough. Reace smiled to hear her laugh. “So let’s go then. Do they expect me?” “I said I was bringing a friend,” Reace said as he stood up, lifting his bag again. He allowed Slia to slither up his tail, and settle on his back. “A friend. Won’t they be surprised! Say - where are your gloves?” Slia asked, noting their absence as they headed out. “Dunno. I’ll get another pair myself.” She smacked his leg with her tail, light enough to leave no bruise. “Those gloves were a gift to you. Show some respect.” Reace shrugged. “I’ll do what I can.” [center]~[/center] Luana sat anxiously outside the hut. She hoped Reace returned soon. She couldn’t quite reach Treble from where she was outside, and it was difficult to check on her. From what she could tell, Treble was okay - her breathing sounded difficult, though, so Luana wasn’t sure if she could do anything to help her friend. Finally, after what felt like too long, Reace’s voice could be heard from down the path. It sounded faint - weak. “Luana…!” The Guardian scrambled, her wings flaring. She kicked off the ground and took to the air quickly. She flew to the southern path and was soon landed by his side. There was blood on his flank, and a Serthis was by his side. The Guardian had been ready to attack the BeastClan creature at first but after a moment’s hesitation, she was confused to see the Serthis fussing over the Pearlcatcher. “What happened!” Luana exclaimed. “Cursed webwings,” the Serthis was hissing in frustration. Reace didn’t say anything, only nodding at Luana and then closing his eyes. He winced as the Serthis ran her palm along his flank. “You shall live, Reace, but it might not be pretty.” “I’ll always have my handsome face,” Reace said, trying to joke. But it came out flat, and his voice was tense with pain. The Serthis turned to her. “You are Luana?” Luana nodded. “Take us to the Clan. He will not make it there alone.” The Guardian obliged without a word. She knelt down, her shoulder at Reace’s head, and with the Serthis’ help, Reace managed to climb onto the back of the larger dragon. When the Serthis said so, Luana began to walk back towards the lair. Flying, she noted, would only dislodge her parcel. Together, they made it to the lair. “I’ll need your help to place him in the hut,” Luana told the Serthis. “I can’t fit.” “I see,” the Serthis said, not unkindly. She gave a slight hiss. “There is another already in there?” “My friend - she is injured, and asleep. I don’t want to disturb her, but I don’t know where else to place Reace.” “It will be crowded to tend both dragons in there.” The Serthis paused, and then pointed at a shallow dip in the ground where a nest seemed to have been built. “How about there?” Luana’s tail lashed. “Not there,” she said with a growl. That was [i]Gabi’s[/i] nest. The Serthis blinked but made no other response, her face impassive. “Then how about just outside the hut,” she suggested fainally. “We can make a nest for Reace.” “Just put me down anywhere, Slia,” he grunted from where he was still strewn across Luana’s back. Slia shrugged. “As you wish.” She waved her hand, gesturing for Luana to do so. Bemused, Luana complied. She knelt again and let the Pearlcatcher slither down from her back. The bag was clutched close to his chest. As Luana shifted to allow him to get comfortable, Slia made her way over to him. She inspected his wound, which was a deep cut in his left hindleg, and then turned to Luana. “Do you have medicine?” Luana shook her head. The Serthis bit back a heavy sigh. “I have some, but not enough for all this. I will have to gather more, I suppose. Not today. But soon. For now, this will do.” She reached into the pouch hanging from her waist and began to sort out several vials of liquid, each different coloured. There were also some small, constructed tubs of paste which she began to smear over and around his wound. Luana wasn’t sure what was going on but she watched with intrigue - she had never seen anyone use medicine before. In the Plaguelands, medicine wasn’t really an option. An idea bubbled inside her, growing stronger until she could no longer ignore it, no matter how stubborn she might be. She hated to ask for more help, especially from strangers, but she knew she could not afford to hold her pride at the risk of a friend. “Can you…” she started, and then coughed. She felt awkward. “Could you please look at my friend, too? In the hut?” The Serthis glanced over, surprise in her eyes. “Of course,” she said graciously. “What kind of a medic would I be otherwise?” After ensuring Reace was all set, Slia moved to check on Treble. Hardly a moment passed before Slia’s angry hiss was heard. Luana was at the hut’s door, straining to see what was happening. “Did you hurt her?!” Luana growled, her claws glinting a threat. “She wouldn’t!” Reace’s voice came from behind. “Your friend is wounded badly,” Slia said after a moment’s silence. Her hiss was low and tense. “Not just wounded, but infected. The fever is high, and... This is not going to work.” A crash came, as Slia threw her bag of medicines down. “I don’t have what I need to…” Luana’s tail lashed, nearly hitting Reace. “Then get what you need!” “It’s not that simple!” Slia glared at Luana, who could only see the glint of the Serthis’ Wind-green eyes in the gloom of the hut. “There are items I need to gather from across the Labyrinth, and they need to brew… You don’t understand. I - I can’t promise…” “I’m not asking you to promise - I’m asking to you save her, deities be damned,” Luana said in a low, dangerous tone. Her teeth were bared. Her eyes were narrowed until she could hardly see. Her fins quivered in fury and in fear. Slia did not back down from the angry Guardian. “I’ll do what I can.” [center]~[/center] Days passed. Slia came and went, gathering as much as she could find from the wilderness around her. There was not enough time to travel to a market to buy what they needed - Treble did not have the time, and regardless, Luana did not have the treasure. There was a constant fire in the camp, and Slia ordered Luana and Reace - who was injured, but not injured enough to get out of working - to mix and blend and brew and work all the ingredients. The help was a start, but it was not enough. When not gathering items or snapping orders over the fire, Slia was by Treble’s side. And when not at work following Slia’s orders, Luana stood vigil outside of Treble’s hut. Maple and Gabi were still missing, but thoughts of them were not as worrisome as thoughts of Treble, sick and shivering, inside, where Luana could not even reach her. When Treble’s infection spread, and her fever kept climbing, Slia’s muttered curses from within the hut were louder than Treble’s breathing. And when Treble stopped breathing altogether, the stunned silence in the camp was deafening. [center]~[/center] “She was a great friend,” Luana said, her eyes shiny and hard. She could not make eye contact with Reace or Slia as they stood over the open grave in a clearing. There were no wildflowers filling the clearing, only thick, healthy grass - and a single, white-and-pink flower, waiting to be planted at the head of the grave. Luana stared into the blue sky, almost blinding herself as the sun beamed above - anything to avoid looking down, where the sight of Treble’s bright, beautiful feathers would break her. “So calm and patient. Always willing to lend a paw… And she knew so much. She was smart - and…” Luana trailed off. She couldn’t do this. With a clenched jaw, she turned away. Reace glanced at Luana, and then at Slia. He stepped forward and continued. “I did not know you, Treble,” he started. “But I wish you well in your travels. You are in the stars now and we will see you again soon - after work.” He added the common Lightning farewell with heartache. Slia just hung her head. She did not say anything aloud, but her sorrowful apology was clear. [i]I wish I could have done more…[/i] Reace began to bury the dead Coatl, replacing the disturbed earth. Slia helped, and soon they were finished. He thought Luana had walked away, but when he turned around she was still there. Lying down, facing away from them. The Pearlcatcher walked over to Luana slowly, his eyes low. Slia left them alone, needing a moment for herself and her own grief. She disappeared into the undergrowthm “I am sorry for your loss,” Reace said after a moment. “The Gladekeeper and the Arcanist will protect her now,” Luana mumbled. She glanced at him. He just nodded. She took that as permission to continue. “But the Gladekeeper could have helped her before! When Slia needed the medicine to save her - the Gladekeeper did not provide for her.” Reace stared at Luana. “You speak so openly about the deities,” he said in shock. “And why should I not? They do not prove themselves to be shown any more respect than I give them.” Luana’s tail lashed. “The Gladekeeper - and all the others - work in their own ways. You can’t question them like this,” Reace said, shaking his head. “Don’t you see -” “The Gladekeeper has never given me a reason to care for her!” Before Reace could respond, there was a rumbling at their feet. They stared in astonishment as three seeds emerged from the earth, their hard bark covered in dirt, their sapling leaves shaking with the sudden movement. “Seeds?” Luana was confused. “Nature eggs,” Reace corrected, his breath caught in his throat. "Our eggs." [/indent][/columns] -------- I am traveling tomorrow (Friday) and will be without internet! I will try to get the coli grinding done today (Thursday). Reace is 1 day away from RTB so... maybe I'll breed him tomorrow with someone, depending on when I start to write, lol. Update: Coli matches have been complete! We have our first coli-death... I was getting sleepy, and careless. I'm sorry everyone. :( I know exactly what I'm writing! I have a few scenes mapped out in my mind. I just need to do that when I have a chance. @Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @MoonlitLegacy @Petall @Tiirran @Violetah @BarbaraFett @sunnelion @ElectriWinter @Rusher Here we go! Sad post... :( News about Gabi and Maple will come in the next update lol. I am traveling again all day tomorrow (Wednesday) and will be without internet.
Days {61-70}
|——————————————|

Diaphanous Wing Dusk Orpington Iron Gear Mage's Peony Tunic Brightly Painted Bird Toy
Acid Widow Waterlogged Boot Winter Wolf Pelt Bloodfin Snakehead Rainbow Trout

Writing x 3, 40-50 Matches, Breed or Scroll a Dragon, 20-30 Matches, 30-40 Matches, 30-40 Matches, Art x 2
Reace trotted through along the southern path, stopping to pick up the food he had gathered earlier. A pile of insects were buried beneath a large boulder. He had to set down his pearl in order to gather the insects, and he placed them in a small pouch which he had left beside the... He frowned, puzzled. Where were they? His gloves were missing.

Well, no time to worry about that, he thought. Quickly, he took his belongings and continued down the path until he came to a den beneath some ferns.

“Slia,” he called. “I’m back.”

“What took ssso long?” came a faint, disembodied voice from underground. There was some shuffling, but nobody emerged. “The bugs put up a fight?”

“Ran into some dragons. I stopped to help them.”

The being within the den sighed, loud enough to carry. “You cannot stop for every wayward soul.”

Reace chuckled. “You say that, but you forget that you were once a so-called ‘wayward soul.’”

There was no response, except for some more movement. Finally, Slia emerged from the den. The opheodrys Serthis stuck her tongue out at Reace, before turning to the sack of food. “Not bad pickings.”

“Don’t get too comfortable,” Reace told her. “We are going back to the dragons.”

“They need help still?” Slia did not look up at him as she spoke.

“No,” Reace said with a shrug.

“With what did they bribe you?” Slia gave him a sly look, knowing Reace’s ways.

“Shelter.”

“Do we not have shelter here?”

“There is greater protection in larger numbers,” Reace pointed out. “There is something out here that we do not want to mess with. It was bad enough to spook the BeastClans - they attacked the dragons in their scramble to leave the area.”

Slia spit at the mention of the BeastClans. “Those fools. They deserve what they get.”

Reace did not say anything, but his tail flicked. He knew better than to get her started on a rant. “So I helped the dragons, and they offered me shelter in return.”

“Oh, I bet they did.” Slia made a harsh noise, what sounded like a hiss caught in the back of a wheezing cough. Reace smiled to hear her laugh. “So let’s go then. Do they expect me?”

“I said I was bringing a friend,” Reace said as he stood up, lifting his bag again. He allowed Slia to slither up his tail, and settle on his back.

“A friend. Won’t they be surprised! Say - where are your gloves?” Slia asked, noting their absence as they headed out.

“Dunno. I’ll get another pair myself.”

She smacked his leg with her tail, light enough to leave no bruise. “Those gloves were a gift to you. Show some respect.”

Reace shrugged. “I’ll do what I can.”
~

Luana sat anxiously outside the hut. She hoped Reace returned soon. She couldn’t quite reach Treble from where she was outside, and it was difficult to check on her. From what she could tell, Treble was okay - her breathing sounded difficult, though, so Luana wasn’t sure if she could do anything to help her friend.

Finally, after what felt like too long, Reace’s voice could be heard from down the path. It sounded faint - weak.

“Luana…!”

The Guardian scrambled, her wings flaring. She kicked off the ground and took to the air quickly. She flew to the southern path and was soon landed by his side. There was blood on his flank, and a Serthis was by his side. The Guardian had been ready to attack the BeastClan creature at first but after a moment’s hesitation, she was confused to see the Serthis fussing over the Pearlcatcher.

“What happened!” Luana exclaimed.

“Cursed webwings,” the Serthis was hissing in frustration. Reace didn’t say anything, only nodding at Luana and then closing his eyes. He winced as the Serthis ran her palm along his flank. “You shall live, Reace, but it might not be pretty.”

“I’ll always have my handsome face,” Reace said, trying to joke. But it came out flat, and his voice was tense with pain.

The Serthis turned to her. “You are Luana?”

Luana nodded.

“Take us to the Clan. He will not make it there alone.”

The Guardian obliged without a word. She knelt down, her shoulder at Reace’s head, and with the Serthis’ help, Reace managed to climb onto the back of the larger dragon. When the Serthis said so, Luana began to walk back towards the lair. Flying, she noted, would only dislodge her parcel.

Together, they made it to the lair.

“I’ll need your help to place him in the hut,” Luana told the Serthis. “I can’t fit.”

“I see,” the Serthis said, not unkindly. She gave a slight hiss. “There is another already in there?”

“My friend - she is injured, and asleep. I don’t want to disturb her, but I don’t know where else to place Reace.”

“It will be crowded to tend both dragons in there.” The Serthis paused, and then pointed at a shallow dip in the ground where a nest seemed to have been built. “How about there?”

Luana’s tail lashed. “Not there,” she said with a growl. That was Gabi’s nest.

The Serthis blinked but made no other response, her face impassive. “Then how about just outside the hut,” she suggested fainally. “We can make a nest for Reace.”

“Just put me down anywhere, Slia,” he grunted from where he was still strewn across Luana’s back.

Slia shrugged. “As you wish.” She waved her hand, gesturing for Luana to do so.

Bemused, Luana complied. She knelt again and let the Pearlcatcher slither down from her back. The bag was clutched close to his chest. As Luana shifted to allow him to get comfortable, Slia made her way over to him. She inspected his wound, which was a deep cut in his left hindleg, and then turned to Luana.

“Do you have medicine?”

Luana shook her head.

The Serthis bit back a heavy sigh. “I have some, but not enough for all this. I will have to gather more, I suppose. Not today. But soon. For now, this will do.” She reached into the pouch hanging from her waist and began to sort out several vials of liquid, each different coloured. There were also some small, constructed tubs of paste which she began to smear over and around his wound.

Luana wasn’t sure what was going on but she watched with intrigue - she had never seen anyone use medicine before. In the Plaguelands, medicine wasn’t really an option.

An idea bubbled inside her, growing stronger until she could no longer ignore it, no matter how stubborn she might be. She hated to ask for more help, especially from strangers, but she knew she could not afford to hold her pride at the risk of a friend. “Can you…” she started, and then coughed. She felt awkward. “Could you please look at my friend, too? In the hut?”

The Serthis glanced over, surprise in her eyes. “Of course,” she said graciously. “What kind of a medic would I be otherwise?”

After ensuring Reace was all set, Slia moved to check on Treble. Hardly a moment passed before Slia’s angry hiss was heard. Luana was at the hut’s door, straining to see what was happening.

“Did you hurt her?!” Luana growled, her claws glinting a threat.

“She wouldn’t!” Reace’s voice came from behind.

“Your friend is wounded badly,” Slia said after a moment’s silence. Her hiss was low and tense. “Not just wounded, but infected. The fever is high, and... This is not going to work.” A crash came, as Slia threw her bag of medicines down. “I don’t have what I need to…”

Luana’s tail lashed, nearly hitting Reace. “Then get what you need!”

“It’s not that simple!” Slia glared at Luana, who could only see the glint of the Serthis’ Wind-green eyes in the gloom of the hut. “There are items I need to gather from across the Labyrinth, and they need to brew… You don’t understand. I - I can’t promise…”

“I’m not asking you to promise - I’m asking to you save her, deities be damned,” Luana said in a low, dangerous tone. Her teeth were bared. Her eyes were narrowed until she could hardly see. Her fins quivered in fury and in fear.

Slia did not back down from the angry Guardian. “I’ll do what I can.”
~

Days passed. Slia came and went, gathering as much as she could find from the wilderness around her. There was not enough time to travel to a market to buy what they needed - Treble did not have the time, and regardless, Luana did not have the treasure.

There was a constant fire in the camp, and Slia ordered Luana and Reace - who was injured, but not injured enough to get out of working - to mix and blend and brew and work all the ingredients. The help was a start, but it was not enough.

When not gathering items or snapping orders over the fire, Slia was by Treble’s side. And when not at work following Slia’s orders, Luana stood vigil outside of Treble’s hut. Maple and Gabi were still missing, but thoughts of them were not as worrisome as thoughts of Treble, sick and shivering, inside, where Luana could not even reach her.

When Treble’s infection spread, and her fever kept climbing, Slia’s muttered curses from within the hut were louder than Treble’s breathing.

And when Treble stopped breathing altogether, the stunned silence in the camp was deafening.
~

“She was a great friend,” Luana said, her eyes shiny and hard. She could not make eye contact with Reace or Slia as they stood over the open grave in a clearing. There were no wildflowers filling the clearing, only thick, healthy grass - and a single, white-and-pink flower, waiting to be planted at the head of the grave.

Luana stared into the blue sky, almost blinding herself as the sun beamed above - anything to avoid looking down, where the sight of Treble’s bright, beautiful feathers would break her. “So calm and patient. Always willing to lend a paw… And she knew so much. She was smart - and…” Luana trailed off. She couldn’t do this. With a clenched jaw, she turned away.

Reace glanced at Luana, and then at Slia. He stepped forward and continued. “I did not know you, Treble,” he started. “But I wish you well in your travels. You are in the stars now and we will see you again soon - after work.” He added the common Lightning farewell with heartache.

Slia just hung her head. She did not say anything aloud, but her sorrowful apology was clear. I wish I could have done more…

Reace began to bury the dead Coatl, replacing the disturbed earth. Slia helped, and soon they were finished. He thought Luana had walked away, but when he turned around she was still there. Lying down, facing away from them.

The Pearlcatcher walked over to Luana slowly, his eyes low. Slia left them alone, needing a moment for herself and her own grief. She disappeared into the undergrowthm

“I am sorry for your loss,” Reace said after a moment.

“The Gladekeeper and the Arcanist will protect her now,” Luana mumbled. She glanced at him. He just nodded. She took that as permission to continue. “But the Gladekeeper could have helped her before! When Slia needed the medicine to save her - the Gladekeeper did not provide for her.”

Reace stared at Luana. “You speak so openly about the deities,” he said in shock.

“And why should I not? They do not prove themselves to be shown any more respect than I give them.” Luana’s tail lashed.

“The Gladekeeper - and all the others - work in their own ways. You can’t question them like this,” Reace said, shaking his head. “Don’t you see -”

“The Gladekeeper has never given me a reason to care for her!”

Before Reace could respond, there was a rumbling at their feet. They stared in astonishment as three seeds emerged from the earth, their hard bark covered in dirt, their sapling leaves shaking with the sudden movement.

“Seeds?” Luana was confused.

“Nature eggs,” Reace corrected, his breath caught in his throat. "Our eggs."

I am traveling tomorrow (Friday) and will be without internet! I will try to get the coli grinding done today (Thursday). Reace is 1 day away from RTB so... maybe I'll breed him tomorrow with someone, depending on when I start to write, lol.

Update: Coli matches have been complete! We have our first coli-death... I was getting sleepy, and careless. I'm sorry everyone. :( I know exactly what I'm writing! I have a few scenes mapped out in my mind. I just need to do that when I have a chance.

@Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @MoonlitLegacy @Petall @Tiirran @Violetah @BarbaraFett @sunnelion @ElectriWinter @Rusher

Here we go! Sad post... :(
News about Gabi and Maple will come in the next update lol.

I am traveling again all day tomorrow (Wednesday) and will be without internet.
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Heyyy sorry I haven't read any of these in quite awhile!

Day 28 & 29

A new budding relationship, and oh my, I absolutely love that Maple (or well, Arta) can speak with the flowers and they can speak to her! It's so whimsical and interesting! I feel sorry for the girl, since she's so torn...

Day 30 & 31-40

Gloves!? Very odd... Very intriguing.... What, or who's, could they be??

(Also seeing the Day 37, 39, 50:
Love all the art! So cute! :D )

OH MY GOSH. KILLER. FLOWERS. xD

Dude, I wonder if they're working with faeries or something?? THE PLANTS ARE KILLING AND HOLDING DRAGONS HOSTAGE! My goodness.... Dude. I'd not want to plant those in my garden, lol, just when I thought they were interesting and nice. x'3

Day 41-50

Oh yeah, mean flowers.... Yes, rude to poor Gabi.... A moth, huh that's interesting... Maple wiTH EGGS???!! GABI AND MAPLE HAD-??! Oh boy.... :x I wonder what Luana's going to think about this.... LOL

And phew! Good thing Treble made it! This new dragon seems really cool! And interesting as well! Reace, I wonder what's going to be happening with you? Who are you? Very interesting and exciting and surprising update!

Day 51-60

Very interested to learn who Reace's friend is. I'm betting a familiar.

Poor babies...! I almost cried when they took the firstborn... I don't like those flowers. 3:< At least one kiddo survived....

Also::
Quote:
“My eggs…” Maple said in a wondrous tone. She stared at them with wide eyes, before she finally tore her gaze away. “And who…?” She looked at Gabi again. “You?”

Gabi nodded once, slowly, carefully. He was still unsure of how to react to the idea of these eggs.

“Wow.”

TFW Your crush's charge somehow had babies with you and you didn't even know it

As for this recent update.... I dread to see who died. :c At the same time, I'm excited to see what will happen next... And it's alright, take your time! I definitely understand if you take awhile to update the pinkerlocke, as I do it extremely often with my own. More than I should, actually. But hey, I started my pinkerlocke because it'd be fun, so if I don't feel like updating right away then I'm not updating it right away. xD
@clarax

Heyyy sorry I haven't read any of these in quite awhile!

Day 28 & 29

A new budding relationship, and oh my, I absolutely love that Maple (or well, Arta) can speak with the flowers and they can speak to her! It's so whimsical and interesting! I feel sorry for the girl, since she's so torn...

Day 30 & 31-40

Gloves!? Very odd... Very intriguing.... What, or who's, could they be??

(Also seeing the Day 37, 39, 50:
Love all the art! So cute! :D )

OH MY GOSH. KILLER. FLOWERS. xD

Dude, I wonder if they're working with faeries or something?? THE PLANTS ARE KILLING AND HOLDING DRAGONS HOSTAGE! My goodness.... Dude. I'd not want to plant those in my garden, lol, just when I thought they were interesting and nice. x'3

Day 41-50

Oh yeah, mean flowers.... Yes, rude to poor Gabi.... A moth, huh that's interesting... Maple wiTH EGGS???!! GABI AND MAPLE HAD-??! Oh boy.... :x I wonder what Luana's going to think about this.... LOL

And phew! Good thing Treble made it! This new dragon seems really cool! And interesting as well! Reace, I wonder what's going to be happening with you? Who are you? Very interesting and exciting and surprising update!

Day 51-60

Very interested to learn who Reace's friend is. I'm betting a familiar.

Poor babies...! I almost cried when they took the firstborn... I don't like those flowers. 3:< At least one kiddo survived....

Also::
Quote:
“My eggs…” Maple said in a wondrous tone. She stared at them with wide eyes, before she finally tore her gaze away. “And who…?” She looked at Gabi again. “You?”

Gabi nodded once, slowly, carefully. He was still unsure of how to react to the idea of these eggs.

“Wow.”

TFW Your crush's charge somehow had babies with you and you didn't even know it

As for this recent update.... I dread to see who died. :c At the same time, I'm excited to see what will happen next... And it's alright, take your time! I definitely understand if you take awhile to update the pinkerlocke, as I do it extremely often with my own. More than I should, actually. But hey, I started my pinkerlocke because it'd be fun, so if I don't feel like updating right away then I'm not updating it right away. xD
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125 Thank-you for all the wonderful words- I love reading your comments!! <3 Proper responses will come asap :P
@Spottedleaf125 Thank-you for all the wonderful words- I love reading your comments!! <3 Proper responses will come asap :P
1u3H6jas.png
@Clarax
*screams*
@Clarax
*screams*
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
@clarax

Rest in peace Treble, you will be greatly missed...

What a great update! I love your writing so much, this is definitely one of my favourite Pinkerlockes!!!
@clarax

Rest in peace Treble, you will be greatly missed...

What a great update! I love your writing so much, this is definitely one of my favourite Pinkerlockes!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Clarax Add me to the pinglist?
@Clarax Add me to the pinglist?
ck2CMHK.gif
@clarax

Treble!! Noooooo!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Gosh HECKING darnit I was not ready for that,,
@clarax

Treble!! Noooooo!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Gosh HECKING darnit I was not ready for that,,
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@Spottedleaf125 Hey, please don't apologize for falling a bit behind! :P I totally understand. (I don't think I've had time to read yours since you went on your camping trip, lol!) But I agree, this is for fun and to keep things interesting in my Clan lore, so it's all good :D ( your response is so much fun to read btw, lol!)

I know, the flowers look very nice but they aren't at all! They have some issues, that's for sure.

Luana, Maple and Gabi are going to have a serious discussion when they are all back together again, because there are tons of things to explain about what happened, lol!

You were right about the familiar being Reace's friend! And just when we thought Treble was doing well... :(

@MoonlitLegacy *screams with you*

@Petall Oh my gosh! Thank-you so much <3 ! I really appreciate hearing you say that. And yeah I already miss Treble. :(

@Skyeset you've been added to the pinglist! :D Thanks for reading!

@sunnelion I know... I am still upset at myself for not paying more attention in the coli. I had plans, gosh dang it!

Speaking of plans, I accidentally hatched Lu's and Reace's nest this morning, so I'll try to include that in my update today! :P Next update is coming shortly!
@Spottedleaf125 Hey, please don't apologize for falling a bit behind! :P I totally understand. (I don't think I've had time to read yours since you went on your camping trip, lol!) But I agree, this is for fun and to keep things interesting in my Clan lore, so it's all good :D ( your response is so much fun to read btw, lol!)

I know, the flowers look very nice but they aren't at all! They have some issues, that's for sure.

Luana, Maple and Gabi are going to have a serious discussion when they are all back together again, because there are tons of things to explain about what happened, lol!

You were right about the familiar being Reace's friend! And just when we thought Treble was doing well... :(

@MoonlitLegacy *screams with you*

@Petall Oh my gosh! Thank-you so much <3 ! I really appreciate hearing you say that. And yeah I already miss Treble. :(

@Skyeset you've been added to the pinglist! :D Thanks for reading!

@sunnelion I know... I am still upset at myself for not paying more attention in the coli. I had plans, gosh dang it!

Speaking of plans, I accidentally hatched Lu's and Reace's nest this morning, so I'll try to include that in my update today! :P Next update is coming shortly!
1u3H6jas.png
[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Days {71-75}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Mistral Glove][item=Black Maiden][item=Pink Daisy Cabbie][item=Bluestreaked Shell][item=Silver Filigree Wing Guard] Writing x 2, 30-40 Matches, Breed or Scroll a Dragon x2 [/center] [columns][indent] The sun’s rays played with the breeze above the meadow, and the wildflowers hummed happily. The fight over the hatchlings from days ago had subsided, and they were gracious hosts once more - sweet as sugar, although Maple could sense that Gabi was starting to feel his teeth rot. He was at the nest now, with their son, Mehlin. While Gabi watched the young one, Maple worked to tend to the flowers. She knew that with her care and attention, they would grew more tolerant of the Tundras. She did not want them to be prisoners here for much longer - it was no place for a hatchling to grow. And while it was true that the flowers never called them prisoners, Maple knew the other dragons were stuck here only because of the contract she had made with them. They could not leave without Maple to guide them, and Maple could not leave until the flowers were happy with her once more. She finished up the morning’s work and turned to head back to the nest. Before she could go, however, a flower’s voice called her. [i]Arta, dear![/i] [i]Mother Rosa?[/i] Maple asked, turning to the flower with interest. [i]We wish to thank you for your help. You are always so good to us.[/i] Lady Mune chimed in from where she swayed across the path, [i]And you know we love you, Arta, dear.[/i] [i]Your dragon companions, however, are beginning to grow restless. The young one, especially, needs room to grow.[/i] Mother Rosa tutted. Lady Lune added, [i]And other plants to chew on, before he begins to eat us all.[/i] Maple flushed at that. She remembered the previous day, when Gabi and her had been sleeping in the pre-dawn light. Suddenly young Mehlin had woken them both with a loud cry. They found him sitting on his haunches, his tail in his mouth and a few loose petals at his paws. An angry lily was moving away, cursing loudly in the flower’s tongue. Maple had seen a large patch of petals and a torn leaf on her backside. “I know you’re hungry, son, but these aren’t flowers you can eat,” Gabi had said, trying to comfort the confused hatchling. He was trying not to laugh, but Maple could see the spark of entertainment in his eyes… [i]We believe you have done enough work to warrant another trip out of the meadow,[/i] Mother Rosa continued, bringing Maple’s attention back. The Nocturne’s eyes widened to hear that, but she kept quiet as the flowers continued. [i]You deserve it,[/i] Lady Lune said, giving Maple a moment to process the news. [i]We wish for you to spend some time outside of the field, with your new family. And as a gift to your son, we have this for him.[/i] A Stagwing, sleek and regal, approached from the far path. It whinnied at Maple, before trotting towards her nest. Before it disappeared from sight, it paused to wait for her. [i]We know your own familiar tends to stay here with us.[/i] Lady Lune spoke of Dani, the Primrose Mith who had first greeted Gabi and later had helped with Mehlin’s hatching. [i]But this familiar is free to go with you and your family.[/i] [i]Although we expect you to come back soon, to help us as your contract demands,[/i] Mother Rosa added as a unnecessary reminder, although it felt more like a warning. Maple dipped her head in understanding. [i]Thank-you, Mother Rosa - and thanks to all of the flowers! I will be back in three sunrises, I promise.[/i] Her heart skipping for joy, she collected the new familiar and retreated back to her nest. Maple watched for a moment as Gabi played with Mehlin. She smiled to herself. The young thing was growing into a strong dragon - he was already larger than she was! - and the bond between Gabi and Mehlin was just as strong. She paused, suddenly overcome with anxiety. They would leave the meadow today - return to their camp, To Treble - and to Luana. Maple gulped, wondering how she would explain things to the Guardian. Before Maple could stress herself out any further, Gabi noticed her. He waved her over with his tail. Mehlin trotted over to his mother. “What’s wrong?” Mehlin asked, reading the Nocturne perfectly. He eyed the stagwind, but did not say anything else. Gabi kept silent over his son’s shoulder. She shook her head. “Nothing we can’t handle,” she said, and she believed it. “This is a gift for you, from the flowers. A parting gift, for we are able to go home now.” Gabi’s eyes sparked with hope, but it was Mehlin who spoke. “Really! This is for me?” He turned to the Stagwind, and the familiar stepped close to the young Tundra. They stood together quietly, their eyes closed. Maple averted her eyes to give the bonding pair their privacy; she met Gabi’s gaze with a smile. After a moment, Mehlin opened his eyes. He now knew his familiar’s name, and the familiar knew his. They were already close. The two turned as one to look at their parents. “And are we really going to your home - to meet Luana and Treble?” His parents had told him all about the camp they had made further north, and the dragons who lived there. He was eager to meet them, and explore their territory. “Halwind, come on! You’re going to love it there!” Mehlin scampered away from the nest, the only home he had known all of his life, excited to move forward. Gabi followed after him, while Maple paused. “I need to say bye myself - I’ll meet you at the edge of the meadow,” she said to her friend, before turning to the grass growing along the edge of the path. There was nothing there - she waited until the two Tundras were out of sight. Then, out of the flowers, bright pink eyes blinked at her. The Primrose Mith emerged after a moment. “I hear you’re leaving again,” Dani said, quietly. “You can come with me, you know,” the Nocturne said earnestly. But the Mith shook her head, and Maple sighed. “I will be back.” “I will be here.” The Mith came to Maple, and nuzzled the ridges along on her nose. “Take care, Maple.” “You too.” Maple closed her eyes tight, and when she opened them again, her familiar was gone. [center]~[/center] Luana paced around her nest, her tail whipping behind her. Her gaze kept flicking to the three eggs, which Reace and her had moved to rest there. It had been several days since they had sprouted, and she still didn’t know what to do. But she knew she couldn’t stay here for much longer. It was driving her mad. So much had changed, so quickly - Gabi was still gone, Treble was dead, and now she had eggs? What was she supposed to do? Stifling a growl, she turned to look at Reace. The Pearlcatcher was lying down across the camp, in the shade of the boulders. His chin was resting on his front paws, his pearl was tucked under his tail, and his gaze was focused on the eggs. Luana huffed to get his attention, but he hardly stirred. “I’m going for a walk,” she said to him. He grunted. “If Slia gets back from wherever she went, let her know… I’ll be back.” The Guardian didn’t wait for any further response. Instead, she turned tail and trotted towards the Southern end of camp. As soon as she was out of camp, away from Reace and from Treble’s grave and from the eggs, she spread her wings and took off into the air. She was headed for the flower field - where she would find Gabi and Maple, and bring them back to camp, safe and sound. [center]~[/center] Gabi and Maple walked close together along the path, while Mehlin ran ahead. He was romping in the undergrowth, his new familiar fluttering around him. Maple breathed happily, feeling a weight lift from her heart as she watched him play. “I wish I had been with you and him in his first days,” Maple said, surprising herself. “I feel like I missed out…” “You were hard at work,” Gabi said, looking at her intently. “You did the best you could, and you helped us get out of there. And now we will be able to raise him in camp, all together with Luana and Treble, too - you’ll see! It’s going to be great. We’re starting our own Clan, together. No offense to your flower friends, but I -” “They aren’t my friends,” Maple said with a sigh. “They -” Maple was cut off by a loud shriek as a lean creature jumped from the shadows with a snarl. It attacked Mehlin before either of his parents could react, knocking him down. The Stagwing let out a loud cry, and tried to help Mehlin, but a second creature appeared after the first and pinned the Stagwing to the ground. Gabi hardly hesitated before he jumped forward to defend his son. Maple followed quickly, although she did not have the same training as the Tundra. The two creatures - a Clown Charger - seemed to sense this, and turned his attention to Maple, slipping under Gabi’s paws. Mehlin and the Stagwing were left lying motionless on the ground, their blood seeping into the earth. Maple was senseless at the sight of their lifeless bodies, and she let out an anguished scream even as her attackers clawed at her scales, tearing them from her flesh. Her elemental magic poured into her voice, unbidden, and the earth began to shake beneath her feet. [center]~[/center] The earth rumbled beneath him. There was some commotion in the woods, the sounds of a fight. Reace raised his head at the devastating cries. It was not Luana, or Slia, but he couldn’t tell what was happening. With a furrowed brow, he glanced back at his eggs. They would be fine here, while he checked outside. Determined to make sure there was no more danger from the BeastClans outside of the camp walls, he took to the air. The eggs he left behind began to knock into each other, as the earthquake continued. Branches from the trees above clattered against one another like dry bones, and several came loose. A large, heavy branch fell from an weak tree, hitting the boulders that made up the edge of Clan territory. The boulders shook, their foundation unsteady, and one by one, they began to fall. One large, round stone had wiggled loose, and rolled down the backs of the other, larger rocks. With an unceremonious crash, it landed in Luana’s nest - crushing two of the three unhatched eggs. A benevolent forest creature made of bark and bones, woken by the earthquake and the cries, emerged from the shadows of the forest. Its branches and brittle bone were twisted in the shape of a boar. With a grunt, he saw the disaster in the camp, and rushed forward. There was nothing to do about the other two, he noticed with a snort, but the creature stood guard over the lone surviving egg. The earthquake finally slowed and stopped, just as the egg began to shake on its own - it was hatching. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34328842] [img]http://i.imgur.com/RaYTcM7.png[/img] [/url][/center] [/indent][/columns] -------- I decided to do just 5 days in this update because if I did 10 days this update would be so much longer, lol. I'm also not going to breed/gene anyone since 1. I don't have enough money right now to buy a gene (after the impromptu LvN 2017 push and 2 lair expansions, I've got nothing on me rn lol whoops) and 2. the only available male right now is Gabi and that doesn't work for the story right now. ;-; I also added a familiar section to the character post on the front page! Also, another coli death. Sorry, everyone. :( Still owe: 3 pieces of art (days 56, 63, 65). @Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @MoonlitLegacy @Petall @Tiirran @Violetah @BarbaraFett @sunnelion @ElectriWinter @Rusher @Skyeset
Days {71-75}
|——————————————|

Mistral Glove Black Maiden Pink Daisy Cabbie Bluestreaked Shell Silver Filigree Wing Guard

Writing x 2, 30-40 Matches, Breed or Scroll a Dragon x2
The sun’s rays played with the breeze above the meadow, and the wildflowers hummed happily. The fight over the hatchlings from days ago had subsided, and they were gracious hosts once more - sweet as sugar, although Maple could sense that Gabi was starting to feel his teeth rot. He was at the nest now, with their son, Mehlin.

While Gabi watched the young one, Maple worked to tend to the flowers. She knew that with her care and attention, they would grew more tolerant of the Tundras. She did not want them to be prisoners here for much longer - it was no place for a hatchling to grow. And while it was true that the flowers never called them prisoners, Maple knew the other dragons were stuck here only because of the contract she had made with them. They could not leave without Maple to guide them, and Maple could not leave until the flowers were happy with her once more.

She finished up the morning’s work and turned to head back to the nest. Before she could go, however, a flower’s voice called her.

Arta, dear!

Mother Rosa? Maple asked, turning to the flower with interest.

We wish to thank you for your help. You are always so good to us.

Lady Mune chimed in from where she swayed across the path, And you know we love you, Arta, dear.

Your dragon companions, however, are beginning to grow restless. The young one, especially, needs room to grow. Mother Rosa tutted.

Lady Lune added, And other plants to chew on, before he begins to eat us all.

Maple flushed at that. She remembered the previous day, when Gabi and her had been sleeping in the pre-dawn light. Suddenly young Mehlin had woken them both with a loud cry. They found him sitting on his haunches, his tail in his mouth and a few loose petals at his paws. An angry lily was moving away, cursing loudly in the flower’s tongue. Maple had seen a large patch of petals and a torn leaf on her backside.

“I know you’re hungry, son, but these aren’t flowers you can eat,” Gabi had said, trying to comfort the confused hatchling. He was trying not to laugh, but Maple could see the spark of entertainment in his eyes…

We believe you have done enough work to warrant another trip out of the meadow, Mother Rosa continued, bringing Maple’s attention back. The Nocturne’s eyes widened to hear that, but she kept quiet as the flowers continued.

You deserve it, Lady Lune said, giving Maple a moment to process the news. We wish for you to spend some time outside of the field, with your new family. And as a gift to your son, we have this for him. A Stagwing, sleek and regal, approached from the far path. It whinnied at Maple, before trotting towards her nest. Before it disappeared from sight, it paused to wait for her.

We know your own familiar tends to stay here with us. Lady Lune spoke of Dani, the Primrose Mith who had first greeted Gabi and later had helped with Mehlin’s hatching. But this familiar is free to go with you and your family.

Although we expect you to come back soon, to help us as your contract demands, Mother Rosa added as a unnecessary reminder, although it felt more like a warning.

Maple dipped her head in understanding. Thank-you, Mother Rosa - and thanks to all of the flowers! I will be back in three sunrises, I promise. Her heart skipping for joy, she collected the new familiar and retreated back to her nest.

Maple watched for a moment as Gabi played with Mehlin. She smiled to herself. The young thing was growing into a strong dragon - he was already larger than she was! - and the bond between Gabi and Mehlin was just as strong. She paused, suddenly overcome with anxiety. They would leave the meadow today - return to their camp, To Treble - and to Luana. Maple gulped, wondering how she would explain things to the Guardian.

Before Maple could stress herself out any further, Gabi noticed her. He waved her over with his tail. Mehlin trotted over to his mother.

“What’s wrong?” Mehlin asked, reading the Nocturne perfectly. He eyed the stagwind, but did not say anything else. Gabi kept silent over his son’s shoulder.

She shook her head. “Nothing we can’t handle,” she said, and she believed it. “This is a gift for you, from the flowers. A parting gift, for we are able to go home now.”

Gabi’s eyes sparked with hope, but it was Mehlin who spoke. “Really! This is for me?” He turned to the Stagwind, and the familiar stepped close to the young Tundra. They stood together quietly, their eyes closed.

Maple averted her eyes to give the bonding pair their privacy; she met Gabi’s gaze with a smile.

After a moment, Mehlin opened his eyes. He now knew his familiar’s name, and the familiar knew his. They were already close. The two turned as one to look at their parents.

“And are we really going to your home - to meet Luana and Treble?” His parents had told him all about the camp they had made further north, and the dragons who lived there. He was eager to meet them, and explore their territory. “Halwind, come on! You’re going to love it there!” Mehlin scampered away from the nest, the only home he had known all of his life, excited to move forward.

Gabi followed after him, while Maple paused. “I need to say bye myself - I’ll meet you at the edge of the meadow,” she said to her friend, before turning to the grass growing along the edge of the path. There was nothing there - she waited until the two Tundras were out of sight. Then, out of the flowers, bright pink eyes blinked at her. The Primrose Mith emerged after a moment.

“I hear you’re leaving again,” Dani said, quietly.

“You can come with me, you know,” the Nocturne said earnestly. But the Mith shook her head, and Maple sighed. “I will be back.”

“I will be here.” The Mith came to Maple, and nuzzled the ridges along on her nose. “Take care, Maple.”

“You too.” Maple closed her eyes tight, and when she opened them again, her familiar was gone.
~

Luana paced around her nest, her tail whipping behind her. Her gaze kept flicking to the three eggs, which Reace and her had moved to rest there. It had been several days since they had sprouted, and she still didn’t know what to do. But she knew she couldn’t stay here for much longer. It was driving her mad. So much had changed, so quickly - Gabi was still gone, Treble was dead, and now she had eggs? What was she supposed to do?

Stifling a growl, she turned to look at Reace. The Pearlcatcher was lying down across the camp, in the shade of the boulders. His chin was resting on his front paws, his pearl was tucked under his tail, and his gaze was focused on the eggs. Luana huffed to get his attention, but he hardly stirred.

“I’m going for a walk,” she said to him.

He grunted.

“If Slia gets back from wherever she went, let her know… I’ll be back.” The Guardian didn’t wait for any further response. Instead, she turned tail and trotted towards the Southern end of camp. As soon as she was out of camp, away from Reace and from Treble’s grave and from the eggs, she spread her wings and took off into the air. She was headed for the flower field - where she would find Gabi and Maple, and bring them back to camp, safe and sound.
~

Gabi and Maple walked close together along the path, while Mehlin ran ahead. He was romping in the undergrowth, his new familiar fluttering around him. Maple breathed happily, feeling a weight lift from her heart as she watched him play.

“I wish I had been with you and him in his first days,” Maple said, surprising herself. “I feel like I missed out…”

“You were hard at work,” Gabi said, looking at her intently. “You did the best you could, and you helped us get out of there. And now we will be able to raise him in camp, all together with Luana and Treble, too - you’ll see! It’s going to be great. We’re starting our own Clan, together. No offense to your flower friends, but I -”

“They aren’t my friends,” Maple said with a sigh. “They -”

Maple was cut off by a loud shriek as a lean creature jumped from the shadows with a snarl. It attacked Mehlin before either of his parents could react, knocking him down.

The Stagwing let out a loud cry, and tried to help Mehlin, but a second creature appeared after the first and pinned the Stagwing to the ground.

Gabi hardly hesitated before he jumped forward to defend his son. Maple followed quickly, although she did not have the same training as the Tundra. The two creatures - a Clown Charger - seemed to sense this, and turned his attention to Maple, slipping under Gabi’s paws.

Mehlin and the Stagwing were left lying motionless on the ground, their blood seeping into the earth. Maple was senseless at the sight of their lifeless bodies, and she let out an anguished scream even as her attackers clawed at her scales, tearing them from her flesh. Her elemental magic poured into her voice, unbidden, and the earth began to shake beneath her feet.
~

The earth rumbled beneath him. There was some commotion in the woods, the sounds of a fight. Reace raised his head at the devastating cries. It was not Luana, or Slia, but he couldn’t tell what was happening.

With a furrowed brow, he glanced back at his eggs. They would be fine here, while he checked outside. Determined to make sure there was no more danger from the BeastClans outside of the camp walls, he took to the air.

The eggs he left behind began to knock into each other, as the earthquake continued. Branches from the trees above clattered against one another like dry bones, and several came loose. A large, heavy branch fell from an weak tree, hitting the boulders that made up the edge of Clan territory. The boulders shook, their foundation unsteady, and one by one, they began to fall.

One large, round stone had wiggled loose, and rolled down the backs of the other, larger rocks. With an unceremonious crash, it landed in Luana’s nest - crushing two of the three unhatched eggs.

A benevolent forest creature made of bark and bones, woken by the earthquake and the cries, emerged from the shadows of the forest. Its branches and brittle bone were twisted in the shape of a boar. With a grunt, he saw the disaster in the camp, and rushed forward. There was nothing to do about the other two, he noticed with a snort, but the creature stood guard over the lone surviving egg.

The earthquake finally slowed and stopped, just as the egg began to shake on its own - it was hatching.

I decided to do just 5 days in this update because if I did 10 days this update would be so much longer, lol. I'm also not going to breed/gene anyone since 1. I don't have enough money right now to buy a gene (after the impromptu LvN 2017 push and 2 lair expansions, I've got nothing on me rn lol whoops) and 2. the only available male right now is Gabi and that doesn't work for the story right now. ;-;

I also added a familiar section to the character post on the front page!

Also, another coli death. Sorry, everyone. :(

Still owe: 3 pieces of art (days 56, 63, 65).

@Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @MoonlitLegacy @Petall @Tiirran @Violetah @BarbaraFett @sunnelion @ElectriWinter @Rusher @Skyeset
1u3H6jas.png
@Clarax

One the one hand- Maple doesn't have to explain having eggs with Gabi. The hatchlings are dead. Hide the evidence.

On the other hand...
NO. HE WAS SO YOUNG. SO SMOL. SO. HAPPY. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

i HOPE LUANA'S LASTS A LITTLE LONGER ;-;
@Clarax

One the one hand- Maple doesn't have to explain having eggs with Gabi. The hatchlings are dead. Hide the evidence.

On the other hand...
NO. HE WAS SO YOUNG. SO SMOL. SO. HAPPY. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

i HOPE LUANA'S LASTS A LITTLE LONGER ;-;
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14