Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Willow's Wrath [A Pinkerlocke] (Hiatus)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@clarax

Oh my goodness, I love all this art so much!!! It's so pretty! I love the colours!
@clarax

Oh my goodness, I love all this art so much!!! It's so pretty! I love the colours!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Days {51-60}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Lizardscale Cloth][item=Broken Wing Bones][item=Cedar Logs] [item=Lunar Lacewing]X[item=Empty Inkwell][item=Mistral Glove][item=Broken Wing Bones]XX Writing x 5, 20-30 Matches, Art [/center] [columns][indent] After a moment, the Pearlcatcher trotted over to the Guardian’s side. “Let’s get her inside, yes?” he suggested. Luana shrugged, unsure what to say. She couldn't deny his help, especially because she was unsure of how to heal wounds. It wasn’t in her Plague nature. She watched Reace carefully, wondering if healing was in a Lightning dragon’s nature at all. The two worked together to bring Treble into the shelter of the mostly-built storage hut. Luana had to wait outside as the Pearlcatcher set the Coatl down gently and looked over her wounds again. Blood was splattered over her white-and-pink feathers, but the wound itself had begun to clot, the blood flow slowing down. Luana watched through the small door as the Pearlcatcher continued to lick her wounds clean. It was hard to make out Treble herself, because Reace’s runed markings glowed like gold, drawing in all the light and blocking out everything else in shadow. His pearl sat by his side and reflected the rune light, shining like a beacon. “Do you need water?” Luana asked, anxious. “Yes, please.” The Pearlcatcher hardly looked at her. The Guardian rushed over to the edge of the stream at the south end of camp. She gathered some moss from the banks and dunked it in the water, before trotting back to the hut. “Here you go,” she said. She shoved the moss towards him, not wanting to get stuck in the doorframe again. Reace took it without a word and began to clean Treble’s feathers. He tutted under his breath. “What is it?” Luana growled, her claws flexing. She wished she could enter the hut and see for herself, but instead she made do with one red eye peering into the shadows, trying to see past Reace’s glowing bulk. “Her wing is really badly torn,” Reace murmured softly. “I don’t think - well, we’ll have to see.” He glanced over at Luana, his eyes bright. “Do you have bandages?” Luana blinked. “…No?” From where would they have bandages? Reace tilted his head forward, his horns glinting. “Should I go and buy some from the marketplace for you?” “Buy some… With what?” Reace was surprised. “You don’t have treasure?” “No,” the Guardian said sharply. She eyed the other dragon with suspicion. Did he think they were harbouring away gold somewhere? [i]Well if he wants to steal from us, he’s out of luck.[/i] There was no gold or anything of real value in their camp. “We have nothing.” Reace opened his mouth, but did not say anything, which was perhaps the wise thing to do. Instead, he glanced at the contents of the hut. “I can use these reeds as a makeshift bandage for your friend,” he suggested, waving his tail to the pile of plants in the back. “They haven’t dried out completely. But we should go and buy some supplies soon.” “We?” Luana echoed. “I mean no disrespect, of course. I mean you and your friend. I will only stay for as long as I am needed…” He trailed off. Luana nodded, her eyes narrowed. “That’ll do.” Reace looked disappointed, but he did not say anything else for a moment. Instead, he got to work wrapping Treble’s wings. When he finished, he slipped out of the hut to stand beside Luana. “Your friend will need to rest, but she will heal with time,” he told her. After a pause, he continued in a more careful tone. “Her wings may be too damaged for her to fly again. We will have to see.” Luana was troubled to hear that, but what could she do? Snapping at the Pearlcatcher after he had helped Treble was something Gabi would growl at her for. It was not his fault for carrying such bad news. “Thank-you, Reace,” she finally managed to say. The Pearlcatcher dipped his head in acknowledgement. “By the way, I never caught your name.” “Luana,” she said. “Nice to meet you,” Reace said. He looked around the camp, noting the second garden and the covered staircase to the underground dens. “It looks like this camp is meant for more than just you and the Coatl. Where are the others?” “You’re a little presumptuous, aren’t you?” Luana huffed. She shifted, and then looked back at the Pearlcatcher. “The others are out.” “Hmm, I see.” He didn’t, really. In an attempt to continue conversation, he said, “Do you really not have any treasure with you? Are your Clanmates gathering some now?” Luana’s tail twitched. She had never even thought of trying to collect treasure, and as far as she knew, the others hadn’t either. How did you do that, anyway? “We are not a Clan,” she said in response, choosing her words carefully so as to not let Reace realize they were - well, poor. Fortunately, Reace did not pick up on the fact they were lacking treasure. He fell silent, thinking. “Well, if it is alright with you and your not-a-Clan, I should be going. Will you be alright to look after your friend from here?” The Guardian shrugged. “We will be fine.” She paused, before looking at the Lightning dragon with curiousity. “Where are you going?” She did not ask what a Lightning dragon was doing here in Nature territory, but she was curious. “I have my own companion I must check on. That’s who I was hunting for earlier, you see.” He said no more, but there was something in the air, a slight suggestion of… “Do you need shelter?” Luana offered before she realized what she had said. Reace considered this. “It would be nice,” he conceded. “You can bring your friend here,” Luana said after a moment, flustered. Why was she offering this? She continued quickly, as if to understand why such a suggestion would make sense. “The camp is big enough, as you’ve noticed. The others should be back soon, and I’m sure they would like to meet the dragon who helped save Treble - the Coatl inside,” she explained. Reace smiled. “Yes, that would be nice. Thank-you. I’ll just fetch my friend.” He turned and trotted away with his tail in the air, leaving the Guardian standing by the hut, perplexed and unsure of herself. [center]~[/center] Gabi sat by Maple’s side for days on end. Maple never fully woke, and Gabi himself only dozed fitfully, afraid to sleep with the flowers on all side. They murmured to themselves, and to him, and at first the flowers’ words were sweet, as intoxicating as their scent, but he learned to tune them out. Instead, he stared at the nest of three eggs, trying to figure out what to do with these saplings... He ignored hunger and thirst, knowing that even if he was starved he could never eat one of these sapient flowers. And he certainly would not leave Maple here, alone. The Mith would not leave her side either, and Gabi came to learn that the Mith was bonded to her in a strange way, as if they were closer than friends. The Mith was not too concerned about Maple’s slumber, but after their initial conversation, Gabi did not speak to the familiar, and the familiar did not speak to him. He just had to hope she would wake soon and they could leave this place for good. As the first few hours of trying to ignore the flowers passed, he could feel his head begin to ache. Their voices were infectious, even if he did not listen to their words. After that, he began to speak loudly to the unconscious Maple, hoping his voice might bring her back but also hoping it would drown out the flowers. He kept up a steady stream of consciousness while he was awake, but when he grew too sleepy to continue speaking, the voices of the flowers would crowd him once more. Looking back on the miserable time, Gabi couldn’t tell anyone how long he stayed in the flower field for. If asked, he could not dredge up the details of what he said. It was as if the days passed beneath a haze, and perhaps he was caught in a spell. Maple certainly was no help. The only rousing moments were when the eggs by Maples’ side quivered and quaked as the dragons within grew. Finally, on the dawn of what must have been the sixth day, Maple opened her eyes, and grunted in surprise to see Gabi by her side. She gasped, even more surprised, when she saw the eggs. “What are those?” she said in a breathless whisper. It was the flowers who replied, for Gabi was too startled by her sudden waking. [i]Your eggs, dear one. [/i] “My eggs…” Maple said in a wondrous tone. She stared at them with wide eyes, before she finally tore her gaze away. “And who…?” She looked at Gabi again. “You?” Gabi nodded once, slowly, carefully. He was still unsure of how to react to the idea of these eggs. “Wow.” The flowers started speaking again, all in a rush, but Gabi cleared his throat and spoke over them. “We should leave. Take our eggs with us and -” But before Gabi could finish, or Maple could protest, the eggs shook with renewed vigor. Gabi shuffled backwards, and Maple jumped to her feet, her wings spread wide so that her shadow protected the eggs from the sun above. The first egg hatched, a tiny lump of wing membrane and wet fur. He had his mother’s colouring, and eyes already tinged with the green of his element. Gabi could smell him - fresh fur, the scent of crisp apples on a bright day. Maple crowed, “He’s perfect!” But before they could say anything else, the second egg hatched. It was a male with a paler, but still heavily-patterned, fur. He saw his sibling almost immediately, and pounced over on wobbly legs, his wings still slimy from his hatching. “A brother to play with,” Gabi commented, pride overtaking him. The parents began to groom the two, washing away the egg’s mucus. They kept an eye on the third egg, which was still unhatched. They watched for a moment, before Maple moved from the sides of Gabi and the hatchlings. She reached forward with one claw, rustling through her nest to reach the egg. The egg was still and seemed cold beneath Maple’s touch. “Is it…?” Gabi started, but was unsure of what to say. [i]Death is a natural thing,[/i] the oldest flower’s voice whispered. The words were not comforting to the Tundra. [i]And so is repaying a debt, my dear one. We must take the other two.[/i] “No!” Gabi said, a growl in his throat. His tail lashed as he stood over his two surviving children. “You can’t take them.” [i]A debt is a debt, and the oath must be followed,[/i] the flower said in a light tone, airy and kind. The words were like claws to Gabi, but the voice would allow for no argument. [i]Dear one, you must tell your mate…[/i] “We aren’t mates,” Maple said in a hollow voice. She kept her gaze down, grief for her lost egg and sadness for her remaining hatchlings caught in every motion of her body, every syllable she spoke. “And Gabi… she is right. I made a promise…” “For all of our hatchlings?” Gabi was wounded. He had not asked for a nest - and he had not known of Maple’s promise. Betrayed, he curled his tail around the tiny Tundras. “I will not let you -” Maple’s eyes brightened, and hardened. “No!” She turned to the flowers, her claws flexed. “Not all of them. I only promised my first-born!” [i]Your first nest,[/i] the flowers hissed in unison. “My first-[i]born[/i],” Maple emphasized, her words clear, her warning growl low. “Do not steal more than I have offered.” There was silence from the flowers, before they relented. [i]The first will do, then. Give us the hatchling.[/i] The Mith by Maple’s side gathered the first Tundra in her grasp, and dragged him away. He was mewling, but as the flowers took him, his cries quieted to whimpers, and then to nothing at all. Gabi stared in horror, and Maple turned away slightly, her shoulders shaking. The flowers whispered a few things before they fell quiet as well. But Gabi could not hear anything except the rush of blood in his ears - for he could no longer smell his firstborn son. The second Tundra, still in the nest by his father’s side, fell to his back. The little thing looked around with confusion, wondering where his brother had been taken, but the only answer was the upset expression on his father’s face. As the little one gave a sharp cry for attention, Gabi moved his paw over to his son. There were no words to comfort him, only a soft touch. After a moment, Maple gathered herself. The Nocturne breathed in deep. She knew this must all be a shock for her friend - he had walked into all of this completely unawares, not asking for anything but to find her. Instead, he had found happiness and heartbreak. But still - to keep one hatchling, when she had expected to keep none? She turned to Gabi with triumph. Gabi met her gaze, but could not say anything. He felt his heart tear. He had gained a hatch today - and lost two more. There was a reason to celebrate here… but he could not find it in his being to smile. [/indent][/columns] -------- @Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @MoonlitLegacy @Petall @Tiirran @Violetah @BarbaraFett @sunnelion @ElectriWinter @Rusher I missed the pulls on days 55, 59 and 60. I hatched the nest today! Pretty little things... [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4AaWPUy.png[/img][/center] My coin tosses were Tails, Heads, Tails ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34064713]Died[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34064714]Live[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34064715]Died[/url]) - surprisingly, all in a row! I can't believe it lol. If you want to see it, I've uploaded a video on my tumblr, as well - [url=http://clarusclan.tumblr.com/post/162379387810/clarusclan-the-first-nest-from-my-pinkerlocke]watch it here[/url]! Is it a cop-out to use the video as my art piece for the trinket pull? :P
Days {51-60}
|——————————————|

Lizardscale Cloth Broken Wing Bones Cedar Logs
Lunar Lacewing X Empty Inkwell Mistral Glove Broken Wing Bones XX

Writing x 5, 20-30 Matches, Art

After a moment, the Pearlcatcher trotted over to the Guardian’s side. “Let’s get her inside, yes?” he suggested. Luana shrugged, unsure what to say. She couldn't deny his help, especially because she was unsure of how to heal wounds. It wasn’t in her Plague nature. She watched Reace carefully, wondering if healing was in a Lightning dragon’s nature at all.

The two worked together to bring Treble into the shelter of the mostly-built storage hut. Luana had to wait outside as the Pearlcatcher set the Coatl down gently and looked over her wounds again. Blood was splattered over her white-and-pink feathers, but the wound itself had begun to clot, the blood flow slowing down. Luana watched through the small door as the Pearlcatcher continued to lick her wounds clean. It was hard to make out Treble herself, because Reace’s runed markings glowed like gold, drawing in all the light and blocking out everything else in shadow. His pearl sat by his side and reflected the rune light, shining like a beacon.

“Do you need water?” Luana asked, anxious.

“Yes, please.” The Pearlcatcher hardly looked at her.

The Guardian rushed over to the edge of the stream at the south end of camp. She gathered some moss from the banks and dunked it in the water, before trotting back to the hut.

“Here you go,” she said. She shoved the moss towards him, not wanting to get stuck in the doorframe again.

Reace took it without a word and began to clean Treble’s feathers. He tutted under his breath.

“What is it?” Luana growled, her claws flexing. She wished she could enter the hut and see for herself, but instead she made do with one red eye peering into the shadows, trying to see past Reace’s glowing bulk.

“Her wing is really badly torn,” Reace murmured softly. “I don’t think - well, we’ll have to see.” He glanced over at Luana, his eyes bright. “Do you have bandages?”

Luana blinked. “…No?” From where would they have bandages?

Reace tilted his head forward, his horns glinting. “Should I go and buy some from the marketplace for you?”

“Buy some… With what?”

Reace was surprised. “You don’t have treasure?”

“No,” the Guardian said sharply. She eyed the other dragon with suspicion. Did he think they were harbouring away gold somewhere? Well if he wants to steal from us, he’s out of luck. There was no gold or anything of real value in their camp. “We have nothing.”

Reace opened his mouth, but did not say anything, which was perhaps the wise thing to do. Instead, he glanced at the contents of the hut. “I can use these reeds as a makeshift bandage for your friend,” he suggested, waving his tail to the pile of plants in the back. “They haven’t dried out completely. But we should go and buy some supplies soon.”

“We?” Luana echoed.

“I mean no disrespect, of course. I mean you and your friend. I will only stay for as long as I am needed…” He trailed off.

Luana nodded, her eyes narrowed. “That’ll do.”

Reace looked disappointed, but he did not say anything else for a moment. Instead, he got to work wrapping Treble’s wings. When he finished, he slipped out of the hut to stand beside Luana.

“Your friend will need to rest, but she will heal with time,” he told her. After a pause, he continued in a more careful tone. “Her wings may be too damaged for her to fly again. We will have to see.”

Luana was troubled to hear that, but what could she do? Snapping at the Pearlcatcher after he had helped Treble was something Gabi would growl at her for. It was not his fault for carrying such bad news. “Thank-you, Reace,” she finally managed to say.

The Pearlcatcher dipped his head in acknowledgement. “By the way, I never caught your name.”

“Luana,” she said.

“Nice to meet you,” Reace said. He looked around the camp, noting the second garden and the covered staircase to the underground dens. “It looks like this camp is meant for more than just you and the Coatl. Where are the others?”

“You’re a little presumptuous, aren’t you?” Luana huffed. She shifted, and then looked back at the Pearlcatcher. “The others are out.”

“Hmm, I see.” He didn’t, really. In an attempt to continue conversation, he said, “Do you really not have any treasure with you? Are your Clanmates gathering some now?”

Luana’s tail twitched. She had never even thought of trying to collect treasure, and as far as she knew, the others hadn’t either. How did you do that, anyway? “We are not a Clan,” she said in response, choosing her words carefully so as to not let Reace realize they were - well, poor.

Fortunately, Reace did not pick up on the fact they were lacking treasure. He fell silent, thinking. “Well, if it is alright with you and your not-a-Clan, I should be going. Will you be alright to look after your friend from here?”

The Guardian shrugged. “We will be fine.” She paused, before looking at the Lightning dragon with curiousity. “Where are you going?” She did not ask what a Lightning dragon was doing here in Nature territory, but she was curious.

“I have my own companion I must check on. That’s who I was hunting for earlier, you see.” He said no more, but there was something in the air, a slight suggestion of…

“Do you need shelter?” Luana offered before she realized what she had said.

Reace considered this. “It would be nice,” he conceded.

“You can bring your friend here,” Luana said after a moment, flustered. Why was she offering this? She continued quickly, as if to understand why such a suggestion would make sense. “The camp is big enough, as you’ve noticed. The others should be back soon, and I’m sure they would like to meet the dragon who helped save Treble - the Coatl inside,” she explained.

Reace smiled. “Yes, that would be nice. Thank-you. I’ll just fetch my friend.”

He turned and trotted away with his tail in the air, leaving the Guardian standing by the hut, perplexed and unsure of herself.
~

Gabi sat by Maple’s side for days on end. Maple never fully woke, and Gabi himself only dozed fitfully, afraid to sleep with the flowers on all side. They murmured to themselves, and to him, and at first the flowers’ words were sweet, as intoxicating as their scent, but he learned to tune them out. Instead, he stared at the nest of three eggs, trying to figure out what to do with these saplings... He ignored hunger and thirst, knowing that even if he was starved he could never eat one of these sapient flowers. And he certainly would not leave Maple here, alone. The Mith would not leave her side either, and Gabi came to learn that the Mith was bonded to her in a strange way, as if they were closer than friends. The Mith was not too concerned about Maple’s slumber, but after their initial conversation, Gabi did not speak to the familiar, and the familiar did not speak to him. He just had to hope she would wake soon and they could leave this place for good.

As the first few hours of trying to ignore the flowers passed, he could feel his head begin to ache. Their voices were infectious, even if he did not listen to their words. After that, he began to speak loudly to the unconscious Maple, hoping his voice might bring her back but also hoping it would drown out the flowers. He kept up a steady stream of consciousness while he was awake, but when he grew too sleepy to continue speaking, the voices of the flowers would crowd him once more.

Looking back on the miserable time, Gabi couldn’t tell anyone how long he stayed in the flower field for. If asked, he could not dredge up the details of what he said. It was as if the days passed beneath a haze, and perhaps he was caught in a spell. Maple certainly was no help.

The only rousing moments were when the eggs by Maples’ side quivered and quaked as the dragons within grew.

Finally, on the dawn of what must have been the sixth day, Maple opened her eyes, and grunted in surprise to see Gabi by her side. She gasped, even more surprised, when she saw the eggs.

“What are those?” she said in a breathless whisper.

It was the flowers who replied, for Gabi was too startled by her sudden waking. Your eggs, dear one.

“My eggs…” Maple said in a wondrous tone. She stared at them with wide eyes, before she finally tore her gaze away. “And who…?” She looked at Gabi again. “You?”

Gabi nodded once, slowly, carefully. He was still unsure of how to react to the idea of these eggs.

“Wow.”

The flowers started speaking again, all in a rush, but Gabi cleared his throat and spoke over them. “We should leave. Take our eggs with us and -”

But before Gabi could finish, or Maple could protest, the eggs shook with renewed vigor. Gabi shuffled backwards, and Maple jumped to her feet, her wings spread wide so that her shadow protected the eggs from the sun above.

The first egg hatched, a tiny lump of wing membrane and wet fur. He had his mother’s colouring, and eyes already tinged with the green of his element. Gabi could smell him - fresh fur, the scent of crisp apples on a bright day.

Maple crowed, “He’s perfect!”

But before they could say anything else, the second egg hatched. It was a male with a paler, but still heavily-patterned, fur. He saw his sibling almost immediately, and pounced over on wobbly legs, his wings still slimy from his hatching.

“A brother to play with,” Gabi commented, pride overtaking him.

The parents began to groom the two, washing away the egg’s mucus. They kept an eye on the third egg, which was still unhatched. They watched for a moment, before Maple moved from the sides of Gabi and the hatchlings. She reached forward with one claw, rustling through her nest to reach the egg. The egg was still and seemed cold beneath Maple’s touch.

“Is it…?” Gabi started, but was unsure of what to say.

Death is a natural thing, the oldest flower’s voice whispered. The words were not comforting to the Tundra.

And so is repaying a debt, my dear one. We must take the other two.

“No!” Gabi said, a growl in his throat. His tail lashed as he stood over his two surviving children. “You can’t take them.”

A debt is a debt, and the oath must be followed, the flower said in a light tone, airy and kind. The words were like claws to Gabi, but the voice would allow for no argument. Dear one, you must tell your mate…

“We aren’t mates,” Maple said in a hollow voice. She kept her gaze down, grief for her lost egg and sadness for her remaining hatchlings caught in every motion of her body, every syllable she spoke. “And Gabi… she is right. I made a promise…”

“For all of our hatchlings?” Gabi was wounded. He had not asked for a nest - and he had not known of Maple’s promise. Betrayed, he curled his tail around the tiny Tundras. “I will not let you -”

Maple’s eyes brightened, and hardened. “No!” She turned to the flowers, her claws flexed. “Not all of them. I only promised my first-born!”

Your first nest, the flowers hissed in unison.

“My first-born,” Maple emphasized, her words clear, her warning growl low. “Do not steal more than I have offered.”

There was silence from the flowers, before they relented. The first will do, then. Give us the hatchling.

The Mith by Maple’s side gathered the first Tundra in her grasp, and dragged him away. He was mewling, but as the flowers took him, his cries quieted to whimpers, and then to nothing at all. Gabi stared in horror, and Maple turned away slightly, her shoulders shaking. The flowers whispered a few things before they fell quiet as well. But Gabi could not hear anything except the rush of blood in his ears - for he could no longer smell his firstborn son.

The second Tundra, still in the nest by his father’s side, fell to his back. The little thing looked around with confusion, wondering where his brother had been taken, but the only answer was the upset expression on his father’s face. As the little one gave a sharp cry for attention, Gabi moved his paw over to his son. There were no words to comfort him, only a soft touch.

After a moment, Maple gathered herself. The Nocturne breathed in deep. She knew this must all be a shock for her friend - he had walked into all of this completely unawares, not asking for anything but to find her. Instead, he had found happiness and heartbreak. But still - to keep one hatchling, when she had expected to keep none? She turned to Gabi with triumph.

Gabi met her gaze, but could not say anything. He felt his heart tear. He had gained a hatch today - and lost two more. There was a reason to celebrate here… but he could not find it in his being to smile.

@Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @MoonlitLegacy @Petall @Tiirran @Violetah @BarbaraFett @sunnelion @ElectriWinter @Rusher

I missed the pulls on days 55, 59 and 60.

I hatched the nest today! Pretty little things...
4AaWPUy.png
My coin tosses were Tails, Heads, Tails (Died, Live, Died) - surprisingly, all in a row! I can't believe it lol. If you want to see it, I've uploaded a video on my tumblr, as well - watch it here! Is it a cop-out to use the video as my art piece for the trinket pull? :P
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Oh, interesting direction for lore! Please add me to the pinglist!
@clarax

Oh, interesting direction for lore! Please add me to the pinglist!
15gb95M.giftJC1guv.pngw0IsqjS.gif
@clarax

Pinglist please! I just finished reading through this whole thread and I can't wait to see what happens next <3
@clarax

Pinglist please! I just finished reading through this whole thread and I can't wait to see what happens next <3
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@sunnelion
@ElectriWinter
Wow! Thank-you both so much, I really appreciate your readership :D I have added you two to the pinglist.
@sunnelion
@ElectriWinter
Wow! Thank-you both so much, I really appreciate your readership :D I have added you two to the pinglist.
1u3H6jas.png
Can I be put on a ping list
Can I be put on a ping list
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Rusher Yes! You've been added. :3 Thank-you!

----

General update - I did the coli part yesterday, and am working on the written part of the update today. ^^ I'm unsure of how to proceed with Maple's and Gabi's nest. I might hatch them today and cover a few days in the written update. :S We'll see. I'm just excited for the babies! Gunna have to flip coins to see who survives, so maybe I'll record my coin-flipping attempt, too LOL.
@Rusher Yes! You've been added. :3 Thank-you!

----

General update - I did the coli part yesterday, and am working on the written part of the update today. ^^ I'm unsure of how to proceed with Maple's and Gabi's nest. I might hatch them today and cover a few days in the written update. :S We'll see. I'm just excited for the babies! Gunna have to flip coins to see who survives, so maybe I'll record my coin-flipping attempt, too LOL.
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax I CRIED WHY WHY WHY THE BABIES NO NO THE CHILDREN ;-;
@clarax I CRIED WHY WHY WHY THE BABIES NO NO THE CHILDREN ;-;
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
Also how is Gabi gonna tell Luana. "Yeah I totes slept with your crush nbd right?"
And who is Reace's friend
And how do you say his name
And IS TREBLE IN.... trouble??? ;););)
I make the joke because everyone is doing me a concern
Also how is Gabi gonna tell Luana. "Yeah I totes slept with your crush nbd right?"
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
[quote name="@MoonlitLegacy" date=2017-06-28 21:48:49] Also how is Gabi gonna tell Luana. "Yeah I totes slept with your crush nbd right?" And who is Reace's friend And how do you say his name And IS TREBLE IN.... trouble??? ;););) I make the joke because everyone is doing me a concern [/quote] MOONLIT OH MY GOODNESS <3 <3 You are wonderful lol. *hugs* things will be okay. I hope!! Yeah I have no clue how Lu is going to take the news, she will be SO not happy... Reace's friend will show up next update, s'all good. (and it's pronounced like Reese's Pieces, but not plural! haha). Treble survived the deathstreak from last post, that's as far as I know!! please dont be too concerned that you upset yourself! but you can continue to be concerned enough to leave such doting posts on my pinkerlocke lol <3 Okay now that I've got this big update out of the way I can start to catch up on other pinkers (including yours, of course!)! I've just got tabs open to read that I need to read :3
@MoonlitLegacy wrote on 2017-06-28:

MOONLIT OH MY GOODNESS <3 <3 You are wonderful lol.

*hugs* things will be okay. I hope!!

Yeah I have no clue how Lu is going to take the news, she will be SO not happy...
Reace's friend will show up next update, s'all good. (and it's pronounced like Reese's Pieces, but not plural! haha).
Treble survived the deathstreak from last post, that's as far as I know!!
please dont be too concerned that you upset yourself! but you can continue to be concerned enough to leave such doting posts on my pinkerlocke lol <3

Okay now that I've got this big update out of the way I can start to catch up on other pinkers (including yours, of course!)! I've just got tabs open to read that I need to read :3
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14