Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writer's Place [Banners!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
@ToonKuriboh

Could you please add me to your ping list? Just everything is 10/10 good with me!
@ToonKuriboh

Could you please add me to your ping list? Just everything is 10/10 good with me!
xxxxxxxxxxxx hk0zK67.gif xxxxx
when we see ourselves staring back,
we learn how to heal
xxxxx clan lore
@ToonKuriboh

Thank you, I like my style, too. Descriptive and thoughtful, I think. I have another thing I was able to write, if you want to see it.

Le Story
@ToonKuriboh

Thank you, I like my style, too. Descriptive and thoughtful, I think. I have another thing I was able to write, if you want to see it.

Le Story
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@Nobility

Of course, I'll do that now!

@SilverWhiteRaven

I definitely enjoyed reading that, it was really interesting and and intense in some parts.
@Nobility

Of course, I'll do that now!

@SilverWhiteRaven

I definitely enjoyed reading that, it was really interesting and and intense in some parts.
@ToonKuriboh

Thank you much ;;u;;

I hope I get to do more soon ::>
@ToonKuriboh

Thank you much ;;u;;

I hope I get to do more soon ::>
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse, @swaggiep34, @Nobility

Yikes, sorry this is so late! I forgot about it until now!

Write the story

Today's prompt is Something strange happens during a camping trip.

Include the words: Twig, candy, illuminate, fear, deer, seagull, howl, sleep, pen, wood, ant
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse, @swaggiep34, @Nobility

Yikes, sorry this is so late! I forgot about it until now!

Write the story

Today's prompt is Something strange happens during a camping trip.

Include the words: Twig, candy, illuminate, fear, deer, seagull, howl, sleep, pen, wood, ant
Could I be added to the single word prompts, song prompts, and write the story pinglist? Thanks!
Could I be added to the single word prompts, song prompts, and write the story pinglist? Thanks!
tumblr_on0zqrkhdi1vlfhofo1_250.pngtumblr_okd02jOZgr1vlfhofo4_100.pngtumblr_ojzzsfa4cy1vlfhofo1_250.gif
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @Nobility, @doodledraw

Singe-Word Prompts

Today's prompt is snake, to celebrate the new snake apparel.
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @Nobility, @doodledraw

Singe-Word Prompts

Today's prompt is snake, to celebrate the new snake apparel.
Snakey~ Snek~- Snake~
Slither down the road
zig zagging my way through
trying to avoid any feet of the giants
if they come close
SNAP!
I'll protect myself anyway I can
with my fangs bare
before slithering off
when they get mad.
Snakey~ Snek~- Snake~
Slither down the road
zig zagging my way through
trying to avoid any feet of the giants
if they come close
SNAP!
I'll protect myself anyway I can
with my fangs bare
before slithering off
when they get mad.
''Snakes are cool, y'know.''

Scimitar's statement made Runestone swivel his head to stare his hunting partner incredulously. When he saw his shrug, Runestone sighed. ''Didn't peg you as the type to like 'em, 'Scim.'' If anything, Runestone hated snakes. It was one of the only type of creature he'd hated in the Coliseum, after the Mire Toads, of course.

They were creepy. No other explanation required.

Scimitar's face scrunched up into one of confusion. ''The hell? You don't like them?''

He stared at the spiral and carefully considered his reply. He knew better than to upset his, uh, extreme hunting partner. ''No...?''

Immediately after his response, Scimitar turned away from Runestone. ''I've heard that Sorneith legalized snake-keeping.''

By all the gods of Sorneith, no. The thought of Scimitar playing with the snakes he found in the Rainsong Jungle while he avoided his hunting partner in all ways possible. He internally shuddered at that morbid thought.

''Don't you dare, Scimitar. You know how much I hate...'' he trailed off, almost punching himself for revealing such a thing. Alongside Magnus, his hunting partner had an eerie hobby. Scimitar had a love for pranks. He shook his head slowly, contemplating what he'd just said. No. He absolutely did not just tell the whole Clan how to terrify him.

He contemplated his choices. He could throw himself into Baldwin's pot. He could hide behind Pinkerton's huge pile of useless junk. Maybe he could even convince Crim to start collecting him. Wasn't that huge of a stretch.

Seeing that look of horror brewing on his partner's features, Scimitar grinned. Now, if only he knew what he had in store for him...

I felt like writing something crack-ish. And this turned up, and I have no idea why. xD
''Snakes are cool, y'know.''

Scimitar's statement made Runestone swivel his head to stare his hunting partner incredulously. When he saw his shrug, Runestone sighed. ''Didn't peg you as the type to like 'em, 'Scim.'' If anything, Runestone hated snakes. It was one of the only type of creature he'd hated in the Coliseum, after the Mire Toads, of course.

They were creepy. No other explanation required.

Scimitar's face scrunched up into one of confusion. ''The hell? You don't like them?''

He stared at the spiral and carefully considered his reply. He knew better than to upset his, uh, extreme hunting partner. ''No...?''

Immediately after his response, Scimitar turned away from Runestone. ''I've heard that Sorneith legalized snake-keeping.''

By all the gods of Sorneith, no. The thought of Scimitar playing with the snakes he found in the Rainsong Jungle while he avoided his hunting partner in all ways possible. He internally shuddered at that morbid thought.

''Don't you dare, Scimitar. You know how much I hate...'' he trailed off, almost punching himself for revealing such a thing. Alongside Magnus, his hunting partner had an eerie hobby. Scimitar had a love for pranks. He shook his head slowly, contemplating what he'd just said. No. He absolutely did not just tell the whole Clan how to terrify him.

He contemplated his choices. He could throw himself into Baldwin's pot. He could hide behind Pinkerton's huge pile of useless junk. Maybe he could even convince Crim to start collecting him. Wasn't that huge of a stretch.

Seeing that look of horror brewing on his partner's features, Scimitar grinned. Now, if only he knew what he had in store for him...

I felt like writing something crack-ish. And this turned up, and I have no idea why. xD
u2TWLA7.png
@SpiderLondon

I like it! You're style is pretty neat.

@Firedawn

Oooh, that was interesting to read! The ending made me laugh xD

@PhoenixMiko, Firedawn, @seapulse, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, SpiderLondon, @Nobility, @doodledraw

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Torches, by Daughtry. My sister suggested this one, I really like it.

Lyrics
Youtube lyrics/audio video

If either of these links aren't working, please let me know so I can fix it.

I'd never listened to this song before today, but I really like it.
@SpiderLondon

I like it! You're style is pretty neat.

@Firedawn

Oooh, that was interesting to read! The ending made me laugh xD

@PhoenixMiko, Firedawn, @seapulse, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, SpiderLondon, @Nobility, @doodledraw

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Torches, by Daughtry. My sister suggested this one, I really like it.

Lyrics
Youtube lyrics/audio video

If either of these links aren't working, please let me know so I can fix it.

I'd never listened to this song before today, but I really like it.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53