Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writer's Place [Banners!]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Prompt: metal

Tegid shook his head as he poured cold water onto a newly mended metal piece, sweat falling off of his face. It was with detailed projects like this where he had to get close to the hot metal and with his thick fur he often got overheated. This particular project was for a friend of his who had wanted a piece of jewelry for his mate.
so far he was pretty satisfied with the look of it, but now he had to test if the saphire he was given fit perfectly is the indent he had made. If not he would have to start all over again just as he had multiple times before...
As he carefully slipped the tiny gem into the slot, goggles in full zoom, he positioned it. He stared for a moment moment before jumping up with joy. he had finally got the fit JUST perfect! Unfortunately as he was celebrating his victory he managed to bump into the table, the piece of jewelry jumping up and the gem jumping out and... onto the ground. no sound came from it except for two tiny clangs. one from the metal piece and one from the gem on the ground.
Tegid didn't notice until he was done celebrating though, gasping at the lack of gem on the table. he frantically started searching for the tiny gem. he pulled his hair back out of his face in order to look around better. he zoomed in and out on his goggled, searching and searching until... creak
He looked back at the open door with bug eyes through his goggles. he swallowed and slowly stood up.
"Hey Ally..." He lifted his goggles to look at Aeolus, a blue and white coatl along side one of their spiral friends, midnight who was a dark royal blue mage.
"Hey!" Aeolus gave a big warm grin and sat on the ground, his tale wagging softly back and forth. "I just wanted to check up on you! You look pretty worried."
"O-oh no I'm fine! I've finished the jewelry you wanted..." He sat and shuffled nervously. "But you see... I have seemed to misplaced the-" He was interrupted by midnight swirling around him and plucking something off of the ground.
"What is this doing on the floor?" Midnight held up the small blue gem and raised an eyebrow. In turn tegid grinned with joy.
" Oh thank goodness!" Tegid gently plucked the sapphire from him and placed it into the metal jewelry piece, grinning widely.
"perfect!"

(feel free to leave constructive criticism!)
Prompt: metal

Tegid shook his head as he poured cold water onto a newly mended metal piece, sweat falling off of his face. It was with detailed projects like this where he had to get close to the hot metal and with his thick fur he often got overheated. This particular project was for a friend of his who had wanted a piece of jewelry for his mate.
so far he was pretty satisfied with the look of it, but now he had to test if the saphire he was given fit perfectly is the indent he had made. If not he would have to start all over again just as he had multiple times before...
As he carefully slipped the tiny gem into the slot, goggles in full zoom, he positioned it. He stared for a moment moment before jumping up with joy. he had finally got the fit JUST perfect! Unfortunately as he was celebrating his victory he managed to bump into the table, the piece of jewelry jumping up and the gem jumping out and... onto the ground. no sound came from it except for two tiny clangs. one from the metal piece and one from the gem on the ground.
Tegid didn't notice until he was done celebrating though, gasping at the lack of gem on the table. he frantically started searching for the tiny gem. he pulled his hair back out of his face in order to look around better. he zoomed in and out on his goggled, searching and searching until... creak
He looked back at the open door with bug eyes through his goggles. he swallowed and slowly stood up.
"Hey Ally..." He lifted his goggles to look at Aeolus, a blue and white coatl along side one of their spiral friends, midnight who was a dark royal blue mage.
"Hey!" Aeolus gave a big warm grin and sat on the ground, his tale wagging softly back and forth. "I just wanted to check up on you! You look pretty worried."
"O-oh no I'm fine! I've finished the jewelry you wanted..." He sat and shuffled nervously. "But you see... I have seemed to misplaced the-" He was interrupted by midnight swirling around him and plucking something off of the ground.
"What is this doing on the floor?" Midnight held up the small blue gem and raised an eyebrow. In turn tegid grinned with joy.
" Oh thank goodness!" Tegid gently plucked the sapphire from him and placed it into the metal jewelry piece, grinning widely.
"perfect!"

(feel free to leave constructive criticism!)
Remember I love you
@ToonKuriboh - May I be placed on all of the pinglists? I don't know why I haven't joined a while back. I have been looking at this thread for a little bit and keep telling myself that I really need to write more, but I keep forgetting to look here for prompts lol
@ToonKuriboh - May I be placed on all of the pinglists? I don't know why I haven't joined a while back. I have been looking at this thread for a little bit and keep telling myself that I really need to write more, but I keep forgetting to look here for prompts lol
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@ToonKuriboh

I'd like to be on the Write the Story pinglist please!
@ToonKuriboh

I'd like to be on the Write the Story pinglist please!
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@ToonKuriboh

Is this still going on?
@ToonKuriboh

Is this still going on?
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@ToonKuriboh

You still running this, or has it gone dead?
@ToonKuriboh

You still running this, or has it gone dead?
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Eiira @WillowtheWisp @Gracekit @Sharpjay217

Eep! Sorry for the late replies, guys!

I am planning on booting this back up eventually.
When I do, I'm probably going to make some major changes. I may very well end up making a new thread for this. (In which case everyone on the pinglists will be pinged.)

It'll probably be a while before I get this started again.
@Eiira @WillowtheWisp @Gracekit @Sharpjay217

Eep! Sorry for the late replies, guys!

I am planning on booting this back up eventually.
When I do, I'm probably going to make some major changes. I may very well end up making a new thread for this. (In which case everyone on the pinglists will be pinged.)

It'll probably be a while before I get this started again.
i joined the discord in excitement but it's a shame to see it's dead -.-

if the discord ever gets booted back up, lmk @ToonKuriboh
i joined the discord in excitement but it's a shame to see it's dead -.-

if the discord ever gets booted back up, lmk @ToonKuriboh
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
@Milkyboi

Will do. I'm hoping to get it back up once I get this thread running again.
@Milkyboi

Will do. I'm hoping to get it back up once I get this thread running again.
Is this thread still active?
Is this thread still active?
@PhoenixMiko, @swaggiep34, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @owlisholive, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @Alphadragon, @Kerriganne, @SoullessARMY, @Kuusouka, @LilacBunni29, @Azurenight, @Foreverkinght, @DragonMaiden, @Ramirez33, @LaAstaria, @Melova, @PrismRainIceWing, @Rey185, @Raeoki, @JasperQuartz, @Artificiary, @JadeJewels, @CloudGazer, @NoxUmbra25, @LapisDragon17718, @demonslayr62, @Saraceaser, @quilliper, @Vespheree, @basicblack1986, @AzulineDream, @Tehutiy, @Transcendencyy @FantasyMyth @Oranitha @Tira

Pinging the events pinglist and a few other people:

So I don't know if any of you are interested in this anymore but I am hoping to have this back up and running by November, when Nanowrimo comes around. I'll be making a new thread for it. If any of you would like to be pinged when I do get this back up, please let me know, either by PM or on this thread. I'm going to be making a few changes, like getting rid of some of the prompts, and changing all the pinglists to just a single daily prompt pinglist and an events pinglist. I didn't expect people to want to be pinged for all of them originally, my intent there was to make sure people where only pinged for what they where interested in! Poorly thought out on my part, especially since one I did one prompt the rest that I was supposed to do that day commonly slipped my mind.

I am also planning on booting the discord back up. If any of you have any ideas for how to get it active once I get Writer's Place up again please PM me. Same goes for if you have any other feedback!

Apologies if this ping was unwanted.
@PhoenixMiko, @swaggiep34, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @owlisholive, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @Alphadragon, @Kerriganne, @SoullessARMY, @Kuusouka, @LilacBunni29, @Azurenight, @Foreverkinght, @DragonMaiden, @Ramirez33, @LaAstaria, @Melova, @PrismRainIceWing, @Rey185, @Raeoki, @JasperQuartz, @Artificiary, @JadeJewels, @CloudGazer, @NoxUmbra25, @LapisDragon17718, @demonslayr62, @Saraceaser, @quilliper, @Vespheree, @basicblack1986, @AzulineDream, @Tehutiy, @Transcendencyy @FantasyMyth @Oranitha @Tira

Pinging the events pinglist and a few other people:

So I don't know if any of you are interested in this anymore but I am hoping to have this back up and running by November, when Nanowrimo comes around. I'll be making a new thread for it. If any of you would like to be pinged when I do get this back up, please let me know, either by PM or on this thread. I'm going to be making a few changes, like getting rid of some of the prompts, and changing all the pinglists to just a single daily prompt pinglist and an events pinglist. I didn't expect people to want to be pinged for all of them originally, my intent there was to make sure people where only pinged for what they where interested in! Poorly thought out on my part, especially since one I did one prompt the rest that I was supposed to do that day commonly slipped my mind.

I am also planning on booting the discord back up. If any of you have any ideas for how to get it active once I get Writer's Place up again please PM me. Same goes for if you have any other feedback!

Apologies if this ping was unwanted.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53