Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writer's Place [Banners!]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @Helbram, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @Oranitha, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @KiTea, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige, @mightybeast, @Heyman

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is wonder

Today's prompt is wonderful... haha... ha...
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @Helbram, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @Oranitha, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @KiTea, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige, @mightybeast, @Heyman

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is wonder

Today's prompt is wonderful... haha... ha...
My brain
Spill on to the map,
Wondering.

Oh, what
Does it mean
To Wonder?

What does
It mean if
I wonder to hard?

Well that my friend,
Is for you
To decide.
(This is definitely not my best)
@ToonKuriboh
My brain
Spill on to the map,
Wondering.

Oh, what
Does it mean
To Wonder?

What does
It mean if
I wonder to hard?

Well that my friend,
Is for you
To decide.
(This is definitely not my best)
@ToonKuriboh
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
@ToonKuriboh This sounds great!

Could you add me to the single-word, escape, and character prompts please?
@ToonKuriboh This sounds great!

Could you add me to the single-word, escape, and character prompts please?
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @Helbram, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @Oranitha, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @KiTea, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige, @mightybeast, @Heyman @EldritchCrowe

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is curiosity
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @Helbram, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @Oranitha, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @KiTea, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige, @mightybeast, @Heyman @EldritchCrowe

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is curiosity
@@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @swaggiep34, @SpiderLondon, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @SocklessWonder, @KallyPaige @Heyman Warning: I may not get everything done today, as I was having some internet problems! I'm sorry about that! D: [i][b]Picture Prompt[/b][/i] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NRhBF3fWinQ/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] (This picture does not belong to me) Some fish swarming around a jellyfish for protection!
@@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @swaggiep34, @SpiderLondon, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @SocklessWonder, @KallyPaige @Heyman

Warning: I may not get everything done today, as I was having some internet problems! I'm sorry about that! D:

Picture Prompt

maxresdefault.jpg
(This picture does not belong to me)

Some fish swarming around a jellyfish for protection!

Aaack, sorry for not getting everything done yesterday, internet issues led to not having enough time. ;-;

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is art

Aaack, sorry for not getting everything done yesterday, internet issues led to not having enough time. ;-;

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is art
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige @Heyman

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Weightless, by Natasha Bedingfield

Warning: There is light swearing

Lyrics
YouTube
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige @Heyman

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Weightless, by Natasha Bedingfield

Warning: There is light swearing

Lyrics
YouTube
art-- yea

flip it sideways when your hand cramps-- yea
and there's seven twenty-somethings doing it all the same
i mean, they draw the same thing but with different sleights
seven nights of her posing this way and that and their hands
all sleight slightly this way and that and
cramp, yea
you talk to her during the breaks-- sunny, how do you stay so still?
her mouth is wide and plum colored and lazy when she smiles but she's not
allowed to do that kinda thing on the stand
"oh," she says, "i think about all the other things i could be doing--"
("yea?")
"and then i get a little overwhelmed and have to sit still under all that weight"
doesn't make sense, not when i'm trying to figure out the charcoal freckles
on my work shirt but i get it-- i guess-- i guess i get it when i'm scrubbing the
button up under the sink-- i get not feeling like you get to exist under all
that raw, wide kinda smile potential-- like how i could be good at it if i just
flipped the canvas when my hand cramps and didn't slam my charcoal onto
the concrete when i couldn't take it anymore, when i couldn't hold it up
for much longer
seven me s and seven you s are somewhere else under different lights
slightly happier, healthier, and with less grit under our fingers so
sunny's an angel, i mean, she gets to see the angry and afraid and stays still
and tells me "be still, be still", even without the smile-- without the words or
the moving or
any of it.
art-- yea

flip it sideways when your hand cramps-- yea
and there's seven twenty-somethings doing it all the same
i mean, they draw the same thing but with different sleights
seven nights of her posing this way and that and their hands
all sleight slightly this way and that and
cramp, yea
you talk to her during the breaks-- sunny, how do you stay so still?
her mouth is wide and plum colored and lazy when she smiles but she's not
allowed to do that kinda thing on the stand
"oh," she says, "i think about all the other things i could be doing--"
("yea?")
"and then i get a little overwhelmed and have to sit still under all that weight"
doesn't make sense, not when i'm trying to figure out the charcoal freckles
on my work shirt but i get it-- i guess-- i guess i get it when i'm scrubbing the
button up under the sink-- i get not feeling like you get to exist under all
that raw, wide kinda smile potential-- like how i could be good at it if i just
flipped the canvas when my hand cramps and didn't slam my charcoal onto
the concrete when i couldn't take it anymore, when i couldn't hold it up
for much longer
seven me s and seven you s are somewhere else under different lights
slightly happier, healthier, and with less grit under our fingers so
sunny's an angel, i mean, she gets to see the angry and afraid and stays still
and tells me "be still, be still", even without the smile-- without the words or
the moving or
any of it.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}

Gah, Completely forgot about Writer's Place the past couple days, sorry. >.<

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is regret.

Gah, Completely forgot about Writer's Place the past couple days, sorry. >.<

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is regret.
Nishant stood with a deadly stillness. He placed a hand on his mouth. Before him was his first and only regret. His son, Caelyn stared at him and smiled as he held a switchblade to his older siblings throat.

Nishant couldn't choke out a single syllable of his apology. Tears dripped out of his overcast eyes. The violet eyes of his child stared back at him. Caelyn laughed, "Father! Has it not been long enough?! Don't you regret not killing me when you had the chance?"
Nishant stood with a deadly stillness. He placed a hand on his mouth. Before him was his first and only regret. His son, Caelyn stared at him and smiled as he held a switchblade to his older siblings throat.

Nishant couldn't choke out a single syllable of his apology. Tears dripped out of his overcast eyes. The violet eyes of his child stared back at him. Caelyn laughed, "Father! Has it not been long enough?! Don't you regret not killing me when you had the chance?"
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53