Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Attack April Sign Ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A bump, and a reminder! We are closing in on the final date, soon you should all be starting on your big pieces!
A bump, and a reminder! We are closing in on the final date, soon you should all be starting on your big pieces!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Kivetre @LetiziaJoi @Quinineer @Sludgy @Cipheres @SilverPhoenix @RamDragon @Emordnilap @Exlann @thefaceradar @Zonemod @Saraceaser @Dragonisa @mysticpenguin @LaughingZuru

Ok, time to get down to business! If you have not already, now is the time to start working on a final piece for the person in front of you on the pinglist (Kivetre will work on one for me, I shall work on one for Zuru). Put effort into it, make it as high quality as you can.

If you are unable to continue in this game and do not think you should participate, please tell me and I will remove you from the list. Thankyou.
@Kivetre @LetiziaJoi @Quinineer @Sludgy @Cipheres @SilverPhoenix @RamDragon @Emordnilap @Exlann @thefaceradar @Zonemod @Saraceaser @Dragonisa @mysticpenguin @LaughingZuru

Ok, time to get down to business! If you have not already, now is the time to start working on a final piece for the person in front of you on the pinglist (Kivetre will work on one for me, I shall work on one for Zuru). Put effort into it, make it as high quality as you can.

If you are unable to continue in this game and do not think you should participate, please tell me and I will remove you from the list. Thankyou.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@dragondraws
Um hi sorry! But can I be removed from the list? I don't have time to make any art this week and the next, and when I do, it's for my usd commissions t.t
@dragondraws
Um hi sorry! But can I be removed from the list? I don't have time to make any art this week and the next, and when I do, it's for my usd commissions t.t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Same here ;cc I have my finals coming up and I can't fit in the time for this. @dragondraws
Same here ;cc I have my finals coming up and I can't fit in the time for this. @dragondraws
05qhES2.png
@Joydom @AnubisLK

Thank you verily! I will run it next month too, if either of you would like to try again.
@Joydom @AnubisLK

Thank you verily! I will run it next month too, if either of you would like to try again.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws don't worry, I'm still happy to draw this week! I'll make something great for Quinineer.
@DragonDraws don't worry, I'm still happy to draw this week! I'll make something great for Quinineer.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@DragonDraws
I'm sorry, but may I please be removed too? I've been really busy lately. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@DragonDraws
I'm sorry, but may I please be removed too? I've been really busy lately. Sorry for the inconvenience.

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
Oh wow, this is the first I've been alerted that something was still happening. I should probably still be in, I'll try and get something done but I may be a little late.
Oh wow, this is the first I've been alerted that something was still happening. I should probably still be in, I'll try and get something done but I may be a little late.
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@DragonDraws
Already have my refs and pose ideas! :D
@DragonDraws
Already have my refs and pose ideas! :D
@DragonDraws