Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Attack April Sign Ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DragonDraws

Whoops, sorry for late reply-sounds good! ^^
@DragonDraws

Whoops, sorry for late reply-sounds good! ^^
JBEajtP.gif
This is a great idea, count me in!!

@DragonDraws
Username: Sludgy

What I'd like drawn: FR dragons! Any on my first lair page would make me super happy (top 3 rows even more so because they are absolutely permanent residents).

Examples of art; I mostly draw FR dragons, but I'm not too bad at humans and gijikas as well [Example (sorry for sketchy quality)] Oh, and if you have animal type OCs I'm really good at them too! My DA: [Link] and some more recent FR Dragon ones: x x x
This is a great idea, count me in!!

@DragonDraws
Username: Sludgy

What I'd like drawn: FR dragons! Any on my first lair page would make me super happy (top 3 rows even more so because they are absolutely permanent residents).

Examples of art; I mostly draw FR dragons, but I'm not too bad at humans and gijikas as well [Example (sorry for sketchy quality)] Oh, and if you have animal type OCs I'm really good at them too! My DA: [Link] and some more recent FR Dragon ones: x x x
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@DragonDraws Sounds like fun, I love gifting and receiving art, so why not :)
Username: SilverPhoenix
What I'd like drawn: Any of my dragons up to and including page 3 of my lair! I would prefer not in gijinka form. If someone is looking for a bit of a challenge, I would love art of any of my pairs together, especially Silver and Fluffy, Glitch and Error, Turtle and Mustard, or Demon and Wrath. My other pairs are great too, if you're not sure if two dragons are a pair, feel free to ask :)
Examples of art: Lots of good examples can be found in my PWYW shop, it's got examples of both traditional and digital art. I can do FR dragons, oc dragons, and any animal ocs, but I can't do humans/gijinkas
@DragonDraws Sounds like fun, I love gifting and receiving art, so why not :)
Username: SilverPhoenix
What I'd like drawn: Any of my dragons up to and including page 3 of my lair! I would prefer not in gijinka form. If someone is looking for a bit of a challenge, I would love art of any of my pairs together, especially Silver and Fluffy, Glitch and Error, Turtle and Mustard, or Demon and Wrath. My other pairs are great too, if you're not sure if two dragons are a pair, feel free to ask :)
Examples of art: Lots of good examples can be found in my PWYW shop, it's got examples of both traditional and digital art. I can do FR dragons, oc dragons, and any animal ocs, but I can't do humans/gijinkas
2dA72wE.png
@Sludgy @SilverPhoenix

Added

Dont gotta ping Ciph cus they know
@Sludgy @SilverPhoenix

Added

Dont gotta ping Ciph cus they know
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@McChicken
@McChicken
1dgHJ.gif
Leeet's do this!

@DragonDraws
Username: RamDragon
What I'd like drawn: My progen Zuzu, can be coupled with my female progen Verdant for cuteness. Also my girls Havana or Snowdrift would make me EXTREMELY happy :3
Examples of art: You can have a look at my artshop HERE. I draw an assortment of dragon, anthros, ferals, pretty much anything you want I have it! Humans are my weakest point but I will 100% give it a great try if you want gijinkas drawn and it will make for fantastic practice!

What a great idea <3 ALL THE ART!
Leeet's do this!

@DragonDraws
Username: RamDragon
What I'd like drawn: My progen Zuzu, can be coupled with my female progen Verdant for cuteness. Also my girls Havana or Snowdrift would make me EXTREMELY happy :3
Examples of art: You can have a look at my artshop HERE. I draw an assortment of dragon, anthros, ferals, pretty much anything you want I have it! Humans are my weakest point but I will 100% give it a great try if you want gijinkas drawn and it will make for fantastic practice!

What a great idea <3 ALL THE ART!
@RamDragon

Added! I love your art omg so cute

Also I'm really happy. It's the second day of sign ups when we have more than a month to do so, and we already have 7 people not including myself! I'm so excited this is gonna be great ^-^
@RamDragon

Added! I love your art omg so cute

Also I'm really happy. It's the second day of sign ups when we have more than a month to do so, and we already have 7 people not including myself! I'm so excited this is gonna be great ^-^
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws
Username: Emordnilap
What I'd like drawn: Any dragon/s in my lair! I also collect art for Emordnilap, Flechte, and Sunset. ^-^
Examples of art: I draw dragons! :D And some other reptiles/feathered things, too. (derg | derg | reptile | birb | feathered thing | doggo | stupid derg doodles) Anything I draw will be on good art paper and scanned, no worry! ^^
@DragonDraws
Username: Emordnilap
What I'd like drawn: Any dragon/s in my lair! I also collect art for Emordnilap, Flechte, and Sunset. ^-^
Examples of art: I draw dragons! :D And some other reptiles/feathered things, too. (derg | derg | reptile | birb | feathered thing | doggo | stupid derg doodles) Anything I draw will be on good art paper and scanned, no worry! ^^
pVhWnFy.png
Bummp
Bummp
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

This seems like fun! Also a good way to help build up my motivation and drawing stamina.

Username:
Exlann

What I'd like drawn:
Any dragon on my front page. I have an OC who I would love to have art of too! References are in my examples.

Examples of art:
Dragons: X X X X X X
Exlann(my sona/OC): X X X X X
Other: X X
@DragonDraws

This seems like fun! Also a good way to help build up my motivation and drawing stamina.

Username:
Exlann

What I'd like drawn:
Any dragon on my front page. I have an OC who I would love to have art of too! References are in my examples.

Examples of art:
Dragons: X X X X X X
Exlann(my sona/OC): X X X X X
Other: X X
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10