Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Jade's Journal (LORE)
[quote]~JADE'S JOURNAL~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19489499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194895/19489499_350.png[/img] [/url] Hi everyone! My name is Jade. I reside in the clan of Moongaze Mountain located in Arcane territory. Some of my clanmates suggested that I keep track of all my stories in a journal... so here I am writing to you![/quote]
Quote:
~JADE'S JOURNAL~

19489499_350.png

Hi everyone! My name is Jade. I reside in the clan of Moongaze Mountain located in Arcane territory.

Some of my clanmates suggested that I keep track of all my stories in a journal... so here I am writing to you!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
Quote:

I flew down to the trading post early in the morning as usual. I gave a duskfall bat to Baldwin, who was kind enough to transmute it for me. Then I went to the marketplace and browsed the stands from all the different dragons. I really wasn't supposed to, but I may or may not have bought an entire steampunk apparel set for myself... Tyrian's gonna kill me.

At least I'll look fabulous.

And it was my own treasure anyway so it should be fine ahhhh but he's gonna kill me anyway the pretentious imp
Quote:

I flew down to the trading post early in the morning as usual. I gave a duskfall bat to Baldwin, who was kind enough to transmute it for me. Then I went to the marketplace and browsed the stands from all the different dragons. I really wasn't supposed to, but I may or may not have bought an entire steampunk apparel set for myself... Tyrian's gonna kill me.

At least I'll look fabulous.

And it was my own treasure anyway so it should be fine ahhhh but he's gonna kill me anyway the pretentious imp
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
Quote:

Today I collected the profits for our involvement in the underground higher cause trade and gave them to our treasure treasurer Aurum. She looked pretty happy when I threw the sack of coins at her feet. Why did I have to carry it back by myself? Either way I'm sure I'll be super strong by the end of this year if I have to keep carrying huge wads of cash everywhere.

I was going to take a week off for rest and stuff but we all know that my fellow clanmates are going to come up to me and make me run their errands. I don't even know why I always listen to them. I guess I really do care for them after all... family and whatnot...

My plans were all but ruined when Tyrian came back from the forums not too long after I had made my exchange with Aurum and announced--you won't even believe this--a dominance conquest between the other flights, Earth and Light specifically. So that's why there were so many dragons running around like it was the end of the world this morning.

It looks like I won't be free after all. Tyrian made me deliver another clan member to the cause.

Sigh.
Quote:

Today I collected the profits for our involvement in the underground higher cause trade and gave them to our treasure treasurer Aurum. She looked pretty happy when I threw the sack of coins at her feet. Why did I have to carry it back by myself? Either way I'm sure I'll be super strong by the end of this year if I have to keep carrying huge wads of cash everywhere.

I was going to take a week off for rest and stuff but we all know that my fellow clanmates are going to come up to me and make me run their errands. I don't even know why I always listen to them. I guess I really do care for them after all... family and whatnot...

My plans were all but ruined when Tyrian came back from the forums not too long after I had made my exchange with Aurum and announced--you won't even believe this--a dominance conquest between the other flights, Earth and Light specifically. So that's why there were so many dragons running around like it was the end of the world this morning.

It looks like I won't be free after all. Tyrian made me deliver another clan member to the cause.

Sigh.
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
Quote:

My clan generally doesn't like to interact with the beastclans, but we live really close to a centaur herd. Recently in order to try to avoid any further conflict we attempted to interact with them diplomatically and that was completely unsuccessful. A little while later we converted our ground-based clan into an airborne home by literally ripping up part of the island from the earth. Unfortunately we took the centaur territory with us, and now they're super cranky.

Other beasts we sometimes encounter on loose trips in the coli.

Anyways, that's some context for our current state. I'm not much of a diplomat but I generally try to be at least decently polite to the centaurs. They don't like me and I can understand perfectly. Tyrian is completely bent on either signing some sort of diplomatic act with them or making them permanent enemies so we can kick them off the island. The way I see it, this wouldn't even be a problem if our mages hadn't accidentally torn up their land along with our own when we made our lair into a flying island.

This is why they should have listened to me. Alas, beastclan drama isn't very easy to solve.
Quote:

My clan generally doesn't like to interact with the beastclans, but we live really close to a centaur herd. Recently in order to try to avoid any further conflict we attempted to interact with them diplomatically and that was completely unsuccessful. A little while later we converted our ground-based clan into an airborne home by literally ripping up part of the island from the earth. Unfortunately we took the centaur territory with us, and now they're super cranky.

Other beasts we sometimes encounter on loose trips in the coli.

Anyways, that's some context for our current state. I'm not much of a diplomat but I generally try to be at least decently polite to the centaurs. They don't like me and I can understand perfectly. Tyrian is completely bent on either signing some sort of diplomatic act with them or making them permanent enemies so we can kick them off the island. The way I see it, this wouldn't even be a problem if our mages hadn't accidentally torn up their land along with our own when we made our lair into a flying island.

This is why they should have listened to me. Alas, beastclan drama isn't very easy to solve.
ART SHOP
TUMBLR