Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [WIP] [Lore] Into the Darkness
[center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/ad54/f/2017/065/0/c/into_the_darkness_520_by_juhcmoraes-db1g1xu.png[/img][/center] [font=verdana][size=3][color=white]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Hello! Welcome to my lore thread. Feel free to take a look around and read my stuff. If you wish to talk to me, please PM me or comment on my profile! [/size][/font] [font=verdana][size=3][color=white]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]I made this thread mainly to organize my ideas & headcanons. [/size][/font] [color=white]_______[/color] [color=white]_______[/color] [columns] [color=white]_______[/color] [nextcol] [quote=table of contents][color=#F8F3D4]______[/color] [b]1[/b] - Intro (you are here!) [color=#F8F3D4]__[/color][b]1.1[/b] - Table of contents [color=#F8F3D4]__[/color][b]1.2[/b] - Updates [/quote] [nextcol][color=white]_______[/color][nextcol][color=white]_______[/color] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [font=century gothic][size=4][color=Black][b]Notes[/b][/color][/size][/font] [font=verdana][size=3][color=white]_______[/color][color=black]♦[/color][color=grey] Here is a note. [color=white]_______[/color][color=black]♦[/color][color=grey] Here is another note. [rule] [font=century gothic][size=4][color=Black][b]Updates[/b][/color][/size][/font] [font=verdana][size=3][color=white]_______[/color][color=black]MM/DD/YY[/color][color=grey] Here is an update. [color=white]_______[/color][color=black]MM/DD/YY[/color][color=grey] Here is another update. [nextcol][color=white]_______[/color] [/columns] [color=white]_______[/color] [color=white]_______[/color] [font=century gothic][size=4][color=Black][b]Pinglist[/b][/color][/size][/font] [font=verdana][size=3][color=white]_______[/color][color=grey]if anyone ever wants a ping when i update lol i can dream okay[/color][/size][/font] [center][font=georgia][size=2]ALL STOCK IMAGES USED ON THIS THREAD CAME FROM UNSPLASH AND PEXELS[/font][/size][/center] gonna start coding this please do not post, thank you! for now, if you wanna talk send a pm or comment on my profile
into_the_darkness_520_by_juhcmoraes-db1g1xu.png

_______Hello! Welcome to my lore thread. Feel free to take a look around and read my stuff. If you wish to talk to me, please PM me or comment on my profile!
_______I made this thread mainly to organize my ideas & headcanons.

_______
_______

_______
table of contents wrote:
______
1 - Intro (you are here!)
__1.1 - Table of contents
__1.2 - Updates

_______ _______ Notes
_______ Here is a note.
_______ Here is another note.

Updates
_______MM/DD/YY Here is an update.
_______MM/DD/YY Here is another update.

_______

_______
_______

Pinglist
_______if anyone ever wants a ping when i update lol i can dream okay

ALL STOCK IMAGES USED ON THIS THREAD CAME FROM UNSPLASH AND PEXELS

gonna start coding this

please do not post, thank you! for now, if you wanna talk send a pm or comment on my profile
{ ran/shelly, she/them, fr+4 }

hatchery | lore | wishlist
leveling services & cauldron renting
tumblr_inline_mvsujxKIbC1qk1or3.gif
[center] [font=century gothic][size=7][color=black]The Universe: Cosmos[/color][/size][/font] [left] [center][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3][i]"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be."[/i] - [b][color=black]Carl Sagan[/color][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]There really isn’t another way to explain the Cosmos. Everything that can be imagined and/or is alive is part of it, or will be part of it, or was part of it. There are some cultures that believe that the Cosmos has a conscience, that it’s very much alive and it’s the most important deity to exist. These same cultures believe that the Cosmos does not speak to mortals the same way other deities do because its energy is being spent in destroying and creating lives, worlds, galaxies and dimensions. This belief certainly fits well with the fact that the Cosmos has its own set of rules and regulations in order to keep itself balanced at all times, but no concrete evidence was ever found. Nonetheless, one must keep the consciousness of the Cosmos in mind at all times. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]There are two major dimensions that constitute the plane of existence: the immortal plane and the mortal plane. These names are self-explanatory, however there’s need for them to be explained further. The immortal plane, as the name suggests, is home to all immortal beings of the Cosmos, i.e. deities, constellations and some demigods. There are many other pocket dimensions inside of the immortal plane, many of which are home to minor gods or constellations. The Regents also reside in the Immortal plane, on a dimension of their own. Likewise, the mortal plane is home for all mortal beings of the universe, like humans or dragons. Pocket dimensions are rarely seen in this plane; alternative dimensions are more common. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Regents[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=#F2EEE5]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Regents are the highest authority in the immortal plane, right after the Cosmos itself. They were created by the Cosmos after the dawn of creation to fulfill the duty of protectors of life. Regents were meant to enforce the cosmic laws and be the representatives of their creator. They do have a physical appearance, though an avatar was created out of their need to communicate with mortals throughout the years. Regents only have one limitation towards they magic: one cannot harm a sibling by using only their own magical power. These are the most powerful entities of all the Cosmos. It’s also important to note that these beings can create constellations and minor gods at their own will, but cannot normally create mortal life from scratch; Regents can only create an environment favorable for life. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Originally, they were six: Dragon, Wolf, Snake, Cat, Shark and Phoenix. All created from the same stellar dust, all created at the same time. It’s safe to say that they were pretty close once, when they were still too young and naive and the Cosmos was just a fraction of its current size and grace. In those young ages, the Regents visited the mortal plane frequently and became gods of dozens of civilizations. However, as they grew older and mingled with mortal societies, their innocence and purity started to fade. As their souls became corrupted, the relationship of the siblings began to deteriorate. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The first sign of corruption also sealed the fate of the deities. The Cat, who had been busy spreading her beliefs and creations across the Cosmos, returned to her home dimension, exhausted and looking for a million years nap. What she found, however, left her distraught. She saw right through the masks her siblings were wearing, gazing into their very cores. She saw the Snake’s pride and the Wolf’s apathy. But, above all else, she saw the Dragon’s envy and greed. Oh Cosmos, his wrath. She saw it as a burning flame, mercilessly destroying everything in its path. There was no hiding her fear and despair. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]She discovered that day that the Dragon wasn’t as docile as he seemed. A vision flashed in her mind, of a vicious plot that would threaten the Cosmos as a whole. The Dragon had to be stopped before it became too late. The Cat tried to warn both Snake and Wolf, but they did not heed her words. Worse, they called forth the Dragon so he could stand witness to what his sister spoke. Swiftly, the Dragon turned the situation against the Cat, claiming that she was the one filled with greed and envy and that the proof was staring them at their faces. She had already started her plot to overthrown her siblings: with her conspiracy theories, she sought to create distrust and anger between the brothers, which would eventually turn into a war and as her siblings fought each other until the end of their existences, she would claim the throne alone as a single Regent. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Dragon’s plan worked and, together, the three Regents banished the Cat from the immortal realm, soon to be forgotten for eternity as her essence withered. However, she had been prepared for the worse and had created her own legion of loyal felines who would always pledge their very existence to her. The original 13 would carry on her story and her legacy, and one day she would reclaim her rightful place as one of the four Regents of the Cosmos. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Not long after, the Phoenix discovered the existence of energy and matter capable of destroying the natural creations of the Cosmos. He began to harvest it, testing ways to use this discovery for his own benefit. The Shark, noticing his brother’s activities, warned him to stop. The Phoenix scoffed at him, continuing his experiments without worry. The Shark tried to talk with his other siblings for guidance, but saw only chaos in their souls. Concerned with the fate of the Cosmos, he did what he could at the time, creating a pocket dimension isolated from the rest of the Cosmos and trapping himself and the Phoenix inside. They have never returned to the Cosmos. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Millennia passed and the subject was never brought up again. Life seemed to follow its natural course in peace, with little to no disturbance from the affairs of the immortal plane. New minor deities were created by the Regents to attend to more specific matters between mortals, like gods for the harvests and rains. However, tensions began to rise among the civilizations that still worshiped the Regents, especially the Snake and the Wolf. The Snake and her followers defended the idea that death ruled the Cosmos. Life had been created to serve death and, inevitable, everything that lived would die one day. The Wolf and his followers, on the other hand, defended the idea that life ruled the Cosmos. After all, death was only a mean for new life to sprout. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The war did not begin between Regents. It began on a small planet when two different societies clashed together. The desperate prayers caught the attention of the Regents who descended to the mortal plane, shocked by all the violence. The Wolf, being the strategist, discussed the situation with the Snake. He pointed out that if she were willing to give up her beliefs about life and death there would be no more conflict. The Snake, too proud to simply give up, disagreed and stated that the Wolf could be the one to give up his beliefs and end the war. The Wolf, angry with his sister’s stubbornness, decided to officially declare war against her. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The event would be known as the cosmic wars, the single greatest conflict of cosmic history. Thousands of planets and species became involved. Constellations were created day and night and demigods were brought to existence almost daily. The Regents did not fight one on one; that would be pointless. There’s only so much harm one can do to the other alone. Both immortals and mortals were tired and angry at their gods. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Dragon saw the war as an opportunity. He abstained from supporting one of his siblings, but silently created an army of his own. When soldiers from both sides of the war began to show discontent with the Regents, the Dragon stepped in, preaching that both his siblings were wrong and have always been wrong. He believed that life and death existed in balance and that one could not exist without the other and, together, they ruled the Cosmos. He instantly sent his army into battle. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Many warriors and mages deserted the war, seeking a new and peaceful life among mortals far away from the conflict. For the longest time they were considered traitors, only recently receiving pardons from the Regents. Both the Snake’s and the Wolf’s forces were becoming smaller and weaker by the day. Seeing the distress in his siblings’ eyes, the Dragon decided to cut a deal with one of them. He said he would join forces and banish the other, to finish the war once and for all. In truth, the Dragon planned a trap in which he led both Snake and Wolf into. By using the energies of the Snake and Wolf combined with his own he was able to create a pocket dimension and imprison his siblings, who would be too tired to break free for millenniums to come. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The war was finished and a new era of peace began. Or, at least, that what was supposed to happen. The Dragon became a tyrant, cruel to even his own children. He brought upon the immortals an age of oppression. Mortals were rarely guided by gods anymore. There was, however, a single improvement on the Dragon’s reign: the creation of the cosmic scribe, warden of time and space. The scribe would keep record of the Cosmos and protect its integrity by classifying and managing the information recorded, careful not to allow any dark entity to gaze into the secrets of the Cosmos. The warden would protect time and space on the battlefront; a warlord who would save the very existence of the Cosmos if it was ever threatened. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]As time passed, Snake and Wolf were able to reach out to the mortal plane and called their children to aid their escape. Many refused to take the call, too busy to care about the very gods that ravaged the Cosmos and abandoned their children. It took a long time for the two Regents to gather enough forces to break the barrier that kept them locked inside their prison. As soon as they were released the Dragon declared war, claiming they were traitors – and enemies of the Cosmos. The Dragon’s tyranny was the cause of his downfall. Deities, constellations and demigods all united against him. Even his own children turned on him. He was soon defeated and his essence withered. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]But a Regent cannot disappear like that. His soul was transformed, mutated. He was soon born into existence again. This time, though, he was different. Coded as female, the new Dragon was extremely naive and innocent. She became instantly scared of her own siblings and tried to hide away between nebulae. With time, she learned to trust them and listened to their stories. The three Regents were deeply regretful of their actions and vowed to do better for the Cosmos and its creations. They slowly began to treat the deep wounds left by the cosmic war. [/size][/font] [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Minor Gods[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=#F2EEE5]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Minor gods are ranked just below the Regents. They do not possess any physical body, but do possess avatars (magical projections on the mortal plane used to create a physical appearance to its caster or to hide someone’s true physical body). They were created either by the Regents or by the mortal’s desperate need for a deity. Religion is, after all, an important aspect on mortal life – even if those mortals do not believe in any. Minor gods possess a few limitations to their powers, the most noticeable being that they cannot control the natural magic that flows through the Cosmos and must instead harvest it, normally from prayers, sacrifices and offerings made by the mortals that worship them. [font=verdana][size=3][color=#F2EEE5]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]They weren’t common when the Regents lived in harmony with each other. It was after the cosmic war that the need for other deities increased and dozens of new gods were created each day. It’s safe to assume that during the war these entities could not have been created by the Regents, who were too busy focusing on their war efforts to pay attention to the mortal plane. It’s speculated that minor gods can “create themselves”, or rather, that the collective need for a deity sparks the creation of a new entity. There’s still much need to study this process. [font=verdana][size=3][color=#F2EEE5]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Minor gods are usually responsible for a limited amount of “tasks” or elements on the mortal plane on a specific culture and society. They cannot meddle with other deities’ responsibilities, though they can interfere physically on these entities’ worlds and make the job harder. Some societies are used to calling these interfering gods “the devil” or other similar names, always attributing all wrongdoings to this particular entity. You must not confuse, however, the singular devil with the presence of demons in mortal worlds. [font=verdana][size=3][color=#F2EEE5]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Just like the Regents, minor gods are capable of creating constellations, though in a more limited manner due to these entities’ own limitations. When one is created it’s usually to run and manage small tasks that the own gods cannot be bothered with. Minor gods cannot die, but they can become out of touch with reality and their essence will wither with time. It’s noticeable, though, that minor gods can imprison each other on pocket dimensions that are too far away for the harvesting of magical energy, causing the imprisoned entity to wither and fade away. [font=verdana][size=3][color=#F2EEE5]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Minor deities can become easily corrupted, be it by their own sins and sentiments or by the interaction with Chaotic energy. These corrupted entities are cast away from the godly society to wither and fade away alone, in suffering. It’s important to notice that this may not be the fate of the Fallen, who may be able to run to the mortal realm, where they’ll become highly unstable parasitic creatures feeding on souls. [font=verdana][size=3][color=#F2EEE5]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]As mentioned, gods do possess a society. They’re ranked by their age, and senior gods are considered their wise leaders, being looked up to by every other deity. It’s a great honor, considering that not many gods make it to old age (millenniums, in this case). Younger gods are seem as inexperienced and are often picked on by older gods. [/size][/font] [center][font=georgia][size=2]DIVIDER BY MIBELLA#47497[/size][/font][/center]
The Universe: Cosmos
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." - Carl Sagan

_______There really isn’t another way to explain the Cosmos. Everything that can be imagined and/or is alive is part of it, or will be part of it, or was part of it. There are some cultures that believe that the Cosmos has a conscience, that it’s very much alive and it’s the most important deity to exist. These same cultures believe that the Cosmos does not speak to mortals the same way other deities do because its energy is being spent in destroying and creating lives, worlds, galaxies and dimensions. This belief certainly fits well with the fact that the Cosmos has its own set of rules and regulations in order to keep itself balanced at all times, but no concrete evidence was ever found. Nonetheless, one must keep the consciousness of the Cosmos in mind at all times.

_______There are two major dimensions that constitute the plane of existence: the immortal plane and the mortal plane. These names are self-explanatory, however there’s need for them to be explained further. The immortal plane, as the name suggests, is home to all immortal beings of the Cosmos, i.e. deities, constellations and some demigods. There are many other pocket dimensions inside of the immortal plane, many of which are home to minor gods or constellations. The Regents also reside in the Immortal plane, on a dimension of their own. Likewise, the mortal plane is home for all mortal beings of the universe, like humans or dragons. Pocket dimensions are rarely seen in this plane; alternative dimensions are more common.

Regents

mV4tCic.png

_______The Regents are the highest authority in the immortal plane, right after the Cosmos itself. They were created by the Cosmos after the dawn of creation to fulfill the duty of protectors of life. Regents were meant to enforce the cosmic laws and be the representatives of their creator. They do have a physical appearance, though an avatar was created out of their need to communicate with mortals throughout the years. Regents only have one limitation towards they magic: one cannot harm a sibling by using only their own magical power. These are the most powerful entities of all the Cosmos. It’s also important to note that these beings can create constellations and minor gods at their own will, but cannot normally create mortal life from scratch; Regents can only create an environment favorable for life.

_______Originally, they were six: Dragon, Wolf, Snake, Cat, Shark and Phoenix. All created from the same stellar dust, all created at the same time. It’s safe to say that they were pretty close once, when they were still too young and naive and the Cosmos was just a fraction of its current size and grace. In those young ages, the Regents visited the mortal plane frequently and became gods of dozens of civilizations. However, as they grew older and mingled with mortal societies, their innocence and purity started to fade. As their souls became corrupted, the relationship of the siblings began to deteriorate.

_______The first sign of corruption also sealed the fate of the deities. The Cat, who had been busy spreading her beliefs and creations across the Cosmos, returned to her home dimension, exhausted and looking for a million years nap. What she found, however, left her distraught. She saw right through the masks her siblings were wearing, gazing into their very cores. She saw the Snake’s pride and the Wolf’s apathy. But, above all else, she saw the Dragon’s envy and greed. Oh Cosmos, his wrath. She saw it as a burning flame, mercilessly destroying everything in its path. There was no hiding her fear and despair.

_______She discovered that day that the Dragon wasn’t as docile as he seemed. A vision flashed in her mind, of a vicious plot that would threaten the Cosmos as a whole. The Dragon had to be stopped before it became too late. The Cat tried to warn both Snake and Wolf, but they did not heed her words. Worse, they called forth the Dragon so he could stand witness to what his sister spoke. Swiftly, the Dragon turned the situation against the Cat, claiming that she was the one filled with greed and envy and that the proof was staring them at their faces. She had already started her plot to overthrown her siblings: with her conspiracy theories, she sought to create distrust and anger between the brothers, which would eventually turn into a war and as her siblings fought each other until the end of their existences, she would claim the throne alone as a single Regent.

_______The Dragon’s plan worked and, together, the three Regents banished the Cat from the immortal realm, soon to be forgotten for eternity as her essence withered. However, she had been prepared for the worse and had created her own legion of loyal felines who would always pledge their very existence to her. The original 13 would carry on her story and her legacy, and one day she would reclaim her rightful place as one of the four Regents of the Cosmos.

_______Not long after, the Phoenix discovered the existence of energy and matter capable of destroying the natural creations of the Cosmos. He began to harvest it, testing ways to use this discovery for his own benefit. The Shark, noticing his brother’s activities, warned him to stop. The Phoenix scoffed at him, continuing his experiments without worry. The Shark tried to talk with his other siblings for guidance, but saw only chaos in their souls. Concerned with the fate of the Cosmos, he did what he could at the time, creating a pocket dimension isolated from the rest of the Cosmos and trapping himself and the Phoenix inside. They have never returned to the Cosmos.

_______Millennia passed and the subject was never brought up again. Life seemed to follow its natural course in peace, with little to no disturbance from the affairs of the immortal plane. New minor deities were created by the Regents to attend to more specific matters between mortals, like gods for the harvests and rains. However, tensions began to rise among the civilizations that still worshiped the Regents, especially the Snake and the Wolf. The Snake and her followers defended the idea that death ruled the Cosmos. Life had been created to serve death and, inevitable, everything that lived would die one day. The Wolf and his followers, on the other hand, defended the idea that life ruled the Cosmos. After all, death was only a mean for new life to sprout.

_______The war did not begin between Regents. It began on a small planet when two different societies clashed together. The desperate prayers caught the attention of the Regents who descended to the mortal plane, shocked by all the violence. The Wolf, being the strategist, discussed the situation with the Snake. He pointed out that if she were willing to give up her beliefs about life and death there would be no more conflict. The Snake, too proud to simply give up, disagreed and stated that the Wolf could be the one to give up his beliefs and end the war. The Wolf, angry with his sister’s stubbornness, decided to officially declare war against her.

_______The event would be known as the cosmic wars, the single greatest conflict of cosmic history. Thousands of planets and species became involved. Constellations were created day and night and demigods were brought to existence almost daily. The Regents did not fight one on one; that would be pointless. There’s only so much harm one can do to the other alone. Both immortals and mortals were tired and angry at their gods.

_______The Dragon saw the war as an opportunity. He abstained from supporting one of his siblings, but silently created an army of his own. When soldiers from both sides of the war began to show discontent with the Regents, the Dragon stepped in, preaching that both his siblings were wrong and have always been wrong. He believed that life and death existed in balance and that one could not exist without the other and, together, they ruled the Cosmos. He instantly sent his army into battle.

_______Many warriors and mages deserted the war, seeking a new and peaceful life among mortals far away from the conflict. For the longest time they were considered traitors, only recently receiving pardons from the Regents. Both the Snake’s and the Wolf’s forces were becoming smaller and weaker by the day. Seeing the distress in his siblings’ eyes, the Dragon decided to cut a deal with one of them. He said he would join forces and banish the other, to finish the war once and for all. In truth, the Dragon planned a trap in which he led both Snake and Wolf into. By using the energies of the Snake and Wolf combined with his own he was able to create a pocket dimension and imprison his siblings, who would be too tired to break free for millenniums to come.

_______The war was finished and a new era of peace began. Or, at least, that what was supposed to happen. The Dragon became a tyrant, cruel to even his own children. He brought upon the immortals an age of oppression. Mortals were rarely guided by gods anymore. There was, however, a single improvement on the Dragon’s reign: the creation of the cosmic scribe, warden of time and space. The scribe would keep record of the Cosmos and protect its integrity by classifying and managing the information recorded, careful not to allow any dark entity to gaze into the secrets of the Cosmos. The warden would protect time and space on the battlefront; a warlord who would save the very existence of the Cosmos if it was ever threatened.

_______As time passed, Snake and Wolf were able to reach out to the mortal plane and called their children to aid their escape. Many refused to take the call, too busy to care about the very gods that ravaged the Cosmos and abandoned their children. It took a long time for the two Regents to gather enough forces to break the barrier that kept them locked inside their prison. As soon as they were released the Dragon declared war, claiming they were traitors – and enemies of the Cosmos. The Dragon’s tyranny was the cause of his downfall. Deities, constellations and demigods all united against him. Even his own children turned on him. He was soon defeated and his essence withered.

_______But a Regent cannot disappear like that. His soul was transformed, mutated. He was soon born into existence again. This time, though, he was different. Coded as female, the new Dragon was extremely naive and innocent. She became instantly scared of her own siblings and tried to hide away between nebulae. With time, she learned to trust them and listened to their stories. The three Regents were deeply regretful of their actions and vowed to do better for the Cosmos and its creations. They slowly began to treat the deep wounds left by the cosmic war.

Minor Gods

mV4tCic.png

_______Minor gods are ranked just below the Regents. They do not possess any physical body, but do possess avatars (magical projections on the mortal plane used to create a physical appearance to its caster or to hide someone’s true physical body). They were created either by the Regents or by the mortal’s desperate need for a deity. Religion is, after all, an important aspect on mortal life – even if those mortals do not believe in any. Minor gods possess a few limitations to their powers, the most noticeable being that they cannot control the natural magic that flows through the Cosmos and must instead harvest it, normally from prayers, sacrifices and offerings made by the mortals that worship them.

_______They weren’t common when the Regents lived in harmony with each other. It was after the cosmic war that the need for other deities increased and dozens of new gods were created each day. It’s safe to assume that during the war these entities could not have been created by the Regents, who were too busy focusing on their war efforts to pay attention to the mortal plane. It’s speculated that minor gods can “create themselves”, or rather, that the collective need for a deity sparks the creation of a new entity. There’s still much need to study this process.

_______Minor gods are usually responsible for a limited amount of “tasks” or elements on the mortal plane on a specific culture and society. They cannot meddle with other deities’ responsibilities, though they can interfere physically on these entities’ worlds and make the job harder. Some societies are used to calling these interfering gods “the devil” or other similar names, always attributing all wrongdoings to this particular entity. You must not confuse, however, the singular devil with the presence of demons in mortal worlds.

_______Just like the Regents, minor gods are capable of creating constellations, though in a more limited manner due to these entities’ own limitations. When one is created it’s usually to run and manage small tasks that the own gods cannot be bothered with. Minor gods cannot die, but they can become out of touch with reality and their essence will wither with time. It’s noticeable, though, that minor gods can imprison each other on pocket dimensions that are too far away for the harvesting of magical energy, causing the imprisoned entity to wither and fade away.

_______Minor deities can become easily corrupted, be it by their own sins and sentiments or by the interaction with Chaotic energy. These corrupted entities are cast away from the godly society to wither and fade away alone, in suffering. It’s important to notice that this may not be the fate of the Fallen, who may be able to run to the mortal realm, where they’ll become highly unstable parasitic creatures feeding on souls.

_______As mentioned, gods do possess a society. They’re ranked by their age, and senior gods are considered their wise leaders, being looked up to by every other deity. It’s a great honor, considering that not many gods make it to old age (millenniums, in this case). Younger gods are seem as inexperienced and are often picked on by older gods.

DIVIDER BY MIBELLA#47497

[center] [font=century gothic][size=6]The Chaos[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Chaos exists because of creation. Little is known about this energy as it just recently came to the attention of the Cosmos. At first, Chaos was thought to be just energy, a variation of magic; then, as it gained physical shape, the entities of the Cosmos believed it to be a new form of matter. The Chaos then turned into a primitive being, a barely alive soulless mass of Chaotic matter that viciously consumed everything in its path, breaking down matter into magical energy. As the Chaos evolved, Reaper, the regent of souls, decided to give the matter a chance: the deity gifted souls to the most advanced life forms made of Chaos. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Thanks to recent studies, it is known that the Chaos can be found in all of those stages simultaneously across the Cosmos. First, the Chaos is itself, not energy, not matter. Just Chaos. On its second stage of existence it will become an agglomerate of dark, gooey mass (or perhaps toxic, inflammable smoke) that can quickly grow out of control, consuming (note: on this stage, the Chaos is only capable of destroying matter, converting it into magic energy which is consumed by the goo) everything on its path. The third stage happens when the goo starts to gain shape and look like something alive, but still soulless; the third stage is highly unstable and flammable. It may grow out of control like on the previous stage. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]It’s on the fourth stage that the Chaos starts to resemble living creatures. It will be able to detect other living creature, track them, hunt them and attack them. No one knows exactly how a soulless creature is able to do this, however it’s a fact that these creatures will revert back to goo if they have their body cut into smaller pieces. In the fifth stage the Chaos receives a soul and has a molded body. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Chaos can look like anything at all (as long as it’s organic). It could be a human or a dragon, a tiny lizard or a big feline. These creatures normally have unusual skin/pelt/scale colors, some even unnatural, like shades of black or purple. Chaos creatures tend to have a darker shade of coloring. Their blood is darker than the average human blood and studies show that it may actually be completely different from the blood found on other living creatures. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Chaos exists in both immortal and mortal plane, though it’s unlikely that stage two and up creatures to be found on the immortal plane. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Demigods[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Demigods are the children of the Regents with a mortal creature. Until they accept their godly bloodline, demigods will grow just like a regular mortal. Upon accepting their gift, markings will appear on their body, indicating their bond with a specific Regent. The more markings on a demigod’s body, the more powerful their bond with the Regents is. These bonds can gift them with all sorts of skils, depending on which Regent they’re bonded to. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The children of the Dragon are capable of shapeshifting into dragons, with some displaying the capability to control magical flames. Children of the Snake have varying abilities, but the most noticeable one is the ability to control snakes, sometimes even showing immunity to a certain snake’s venom. This is determined when they choose the snake that’ll represent them; if a child of the Snake has a black mamba representing their existence, they might show immunity to the mamba’s venom, and even be able to control the creature’s will. Children of the Wolf are left to their own devices since they’re born. Those that survive become skilled survivors and display a great variety of abilities. The Wolf grants his children the opportunity to hone their skills and become the version of themselves they can be. Survivors can always count on their Father’s counsel whenever necessary. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Children of the Cat can understand felines and will be respected and treated equally to all existent felines. Children of the Shark, a rare sight, are capable of breathing under water and controlling aquatic creatures. Children of the Phoenix have the ability to control birds, and sometimes are capable of healing themselves almost from scratch if their souls aren’t destroyed and their connection to their Father is strong enough. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Demigods exist on both planes, but are commonly found living among mortals. They cannot die of old age, but severe wounds and diseases can claim their lives. Their bodies will not produce any sort of waste, as everything the organic body disposes of is broken down into magical energy, keeping their immortal essence strong and healthy. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Deorum[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Deorum were shape shifting creatures with the ability to naturally harvest magic from the Cosmos. They rarely ever interacted with other immortals and never entered the mortal plane, focusing on their own utopian society. Divided in mainly two castes, the High and the Low, deorum lived in peace and thrived. The High caste made up the elite, with 12 representatives leading the entire planet. Low caste deorum could only ascend to the High caste if they became partners of a High caste individual. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]While they never threatened other creature on the Cosmos, many angels and minor deities were scared of their potential. Afraid that they could one day decide to wage war on the other immortals, deities and angels united to wipe what they considered a major threat to both their societies. Few deorum have survived, as to this day they’re being hunt down by deities and constellations alike, having been considered anomalies of the Cosmos. [center][font=georgia][size=2]GOLD DIVIDER BY MIBELLA#47497[/size][/font][/center]

The Chaos

mV4tCic.png

_______The Chaos exists because of creation. Little is known about this energy as it just recently came to the attention of the Cosmos. At first, Chaos was thought to be just energy, a variation of magic; then, as it gained physical shape, the entities of the Cosmos believed it to be a new form of matter. The Chaos then turned into a primitive being, a barely alive soulless mass of Chaotic matter that viciously consumed everything in its path, breaking down matter into magical energy. As the Chaos evolved, Reaper, the regent of souls, decided to give the matter a chance: the deity gifted souls to the most advanced life forms made of Chaos.

_______Thanks to recent studies, it is known that the Chaos can be found in all of those stages simultaneously across the Cosmos. First, the Chaos is itself, not energy, not matter. Just Chaos. On its second stage of existence it will become an agglomerate of dark, gooey mass (or perhaps toxic, inflammable smoke) that can quickly grow out of control, consuming (note: on this stage, the Chaos is only capable of destroying matter, converting it into magic energy which is consumed by the goo) everything on its path. The third stage happens when the goo starts to gain shape and look like something alive, but still soulless; the third stage is highly unstable and flammable. It may grow out of control like on the previous stage.

_______It’s on the fourth stage that the Chaos starts to resemble living creatures. It will be able to detect other living creature, track them, hunt them and attack them. No one knows exactly how a soulless creature is able to do this, however it’s a fact that these creatures will revert back to goo if they have their body cut into smaller pieces. In the fifth stage the Chaos receives a soul and has a molded body.

_______Chaos can look like anything at all (as long as it’s organic). It could be a human or a dragon, a tiny lizard or a big feline. These creatures normally have unusual skin/pelt/scale colors, some even unnatural, like shades of black or purple. Chaos creatures tend to have a darker shade of coloring. Their blood is darker than the average human blood and studies show that it may actually be completely different from the blood found on other living creatures.

_______The Chaos exists in both immortal and mortal plane, though it’s unlikely that stage two and up creatures to be found on the immortal plane.

Demigods

mV4tCic.png

_______Demigods are the children of the Regents with a mortal creature. Until they accept their godly bloodline, demigods will grow just like a regular mortal. Upon accepting their gift, markings will appear on their body, indicating their bond with a specific Regent. The more markings on a demigod’s body, the more powerful their bond with the Regents is. These bonds can gift them with all sorts of skils, depending on which Regent they’re bonded to.

_______The children of the Dragon are capable of shapeshifting into dragons, with some displaying the capability to control magical flames. Children of the Snake have varying abilities, but the most noticeable one is the ability to control snakes, sometimes even showing immunity to a certain snake’s venom. This is determined when they choose the snake that’ll represent them; if a child of the Snake has a black mamba representing their existence, they might show immunity to the mamba’s venom, and even be able to control the creature’s will. Children of the Wolf are left to their own devices since they’re born. Those that survive become skilled survivors and display a great variety of abilities. The Wolf grants his children the opportunity to hone their skills and become the version of themselves they can be. Survivors can always count on their Father’s counsel whenever necessary.

_______Children of the Cat can understand felines and will be respected and treated equally to all existent felines. Children of the Shark, a rare sight, are capable of breathing under water and controlling aquatic creatures. Children of the Phoenix have the ability to control birds, and sometimes are capable of healing themselves almost from scratch if their souls aren’t destroyed and their connection to their Father is strong enough.

_______Demigods exist on both planes, but are commonly found living among mortals. They cannot die of old age, but severe wounds and diseases can claim their lives. Their bodies will not produce any sort of waste, as everything the organic body disposes of is broken down into magical energy, keeping their immortal essence strong and healthy.

Deorum

mV4tCic.png

_______Deorum were shape shifting creatures with the ability to naturally harvest magic from the Cosmos. They rarely ever interacted with other immortals and never entered the mortal plane, focusing on their own utopian society. Divided in mainly two castes, the High and the Low, deorum lived in peace and thrived. The High caste made up the elite, with 12 representatives leading the entire planet. Low caste deorum could only ascend to the High caste if they became partners of a High caste individual.

_______While they never threatened other creature on the Cosmos, many angels and minor deities were scared of their potential. Afraid that they could one day decide to wage war on the other immortals, deities and angels united to wipe what they considered a major threat to both their societies. Few deorum have survived, as to this day they’re being hunt down by deities and constellations alike, having been considered anomalies of the Cosmos.

GOLD DIVIDER BY MIBELLA#47497

[center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Humans[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Humans can be found nearly anywhere in the mortal plane. As a highly adaptable species, humans are the most common mortal species to exist. While they have achieved great technological prowess, many species find humans to be disgusting and corrupted. They are known to always stick their noses where it doesn’t belong, trying to be messengers of peace when most of the time they’re the ones to drive other creatures to extinction. Some humans live on planets that are part of the intergalactic society, but most are not. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Unlike most mortals, humans have little to no sensibility for magical energy. While it’s possible for humans to manipulate magic, this is a rare occurrence. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Beasts[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]There are countless kinds of beasts in the universe. Among the most common are dragons, phoenixes and werewolves. While not all beasts display human-like intelligence, they all seem to live in some sort of society and are considered to be protected under the intergalactic laws. Some beasts are sensible to magic and are able to manipulate it, though that’s not the norm. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Werewolves are humanoid wolves. Unlike most tales, they are not aggressive unless their territory and pride are disturbed. They prefer to live in small packs where everyone plays a part and helps to protect their family. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Another notable creature that falls under the cathegory of beasts are the Inmortui (from latim, undead). Their soul is made of fragments of other souls fused together, and their bodies crafted from the remains of other creatures. Reaper and his assistants hunt Inmortui down, classifying them as anomalies that should not be present in the Cosmos. There are numerous hideouts for Inmortui scattered around the universes. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Demons[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Demons are shape-shifting creatures that need to consume large amounts of magical energy to survive. While demons can consume any magical energy from almost any source, most prefer to prey on souls. It’s not uncommon to hear of mortals trading their souls for favors. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]These creatures hail from a dying planet on the edge of a forgotten galaxy. Once a thriving species, demons were cursed by angels, causing their magical energy reserves to quickly fade away. Relying on magical energy to live, demons scrambled across the Cosmos on an attempt to survive. To this day there are demons who seek a cure for their curse. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Hellhounds are a species of demon that only display a beast-like body. They’re often used to track prey for demons. While also a demon, a Hellhound does not need to consume souls to survive. A hound’s nose can never be fooled. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Angels[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Angels were created to help the minor deities manage the mortal world. They were the first line of defense and offence for deities and mortals alike. These creatures were always interacting with the mortal plane and can often be found in mortal’s myths and legends. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]They were a species tainted by pride and entitlement. It was their decision to punish demon existence, and they played a big role in getting deurom killed. Their society started to fall apart on itself, with lower species of angels trying to overthrown the Seraphims. The few angels that have survived have scattered across the Cosmos, living as if they were mortals. There’s rumors of a Seraphim returning from the ashes to rebuild the angelic empire. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]The Fallen[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Fallen are creatures that have had their souls corrupted by the Chaos, turning them into being of toxic flammable smoke, incapable of surviving without a mortal host. Once they’re inside a suitable host, the Fallen will begin to slowly corrupt the mortal’s soul until they’re able to fully consume it. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Without the consumption of souls, the Fallen will suffer with pain and will eventually die. If their smoke is burned, the Fallen dies. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Chaos Tribes[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Chaos Tribes are made of creatures of Chaos that have been granted souls. Since most Chaos creatures are not accepted by other being of the Cosmos, they often live together in small or big communities. While there are entire empires made of Chaos, the name Chaos Tribes is given to any sort of society made of Chaos. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Most of them seek peace, wishing to be accepted as living beings of the Cosmos. Few Chaos Tribes are known to wage war on other living creatures. [center][font=georgia][size=2]GOLD DIVIDER BY MIBELLA#47497[/size][/font][/center]

Humans

mV4tCic.png

_______Humans can be found nearly anywhere in the mortal plane. As a highly adaptable species, humans are the most common mortal species to exist. While they have achieved great technological prowess, many species find humans to be disgusting and corrupted. They are known to always stick their noses where it doesn’t belong, trying to be messengers of peace when most of the time they’re the ones to drive other creatures to extinction. Some humans live on planets that are part of the intergalactic society, but most are not.

_______Unlike most mortals, humans have little to no sensibility for magical energy. While it’s possible for humans to manipulate magic, this is a rare occurrence.

Beasts

mV4tCic.png

_______There are countless kinds of beasts in the universe. Among the most common are dragons, phoenixes and werewolves. While not all beasts display human-like intelligence, they all seem to live in some sort of society and are considered to be protected under the intergalactic laws. Some beasts are sensible to magic and are able to manipulate it, though that’s not the norm.

_______Werewolves are humanoid wolves. Unlike most tales, they are not aggressive unless their territory and pride are disturbed. They prefer to live in small packs where everyone plays a part and helps to protect their family.

_______Another notable creature that falls under the cathegory of beasts are the Inmortui (from latim, undead). Their soul is made of fragments of other souls fused together, and their bodies crafted from the remains of other creatures. Reaper and his assistants hunt Inmortui down, classifying them as anomalies that should not be present in the Cosmos. There are numerous hideouts for Inmortui scattered around the universes.

Demons

mV4tCic.png

_______Demons are shape-shifting creatures that need to consume large amounts of magical energy to survive. While demons can consume any magical energy from almost any source, most prefer to prey on souls. It’s not uncommon to hear of mortals trading their souls for favors.

_______These creatures hail from a dying planet on the edge of a forgotten galaxy. Once a thriving species, demons were cursed by angels, causing their magical energy reserves to quickly fade away. Relying on magical energy to live, demons scrambled across the Cosmos on an attempt to survive. To this day there are demons who seek a cure for their curse.

_______Hellhounds are a species of demon that only display a beast-like body. They’re often used to track prey for demons. While also a demon, a Hellhound does not need to consume souls to survive. A hound’s nose can never be fooled.

Angels

mV4tCic.png

_______Angels were created to help the minor deities manage the mortal world. They were the first line of defense and offence for deities and mortals alike. These creatures were always interacting with the mortal plane and can often be found in mortal’s myths and legends.

_______They were a species tainted by pride and entitlement. It was their decision to punish demon existence, and they played a big role in getting deurom killed. Their society started to fall apart on itself, with lower species of angels trying to overthrown the Seraphims. The few angels that have survived have scattered across the Cosmos, living as if they were mortals. There’s rumors of a Seraphim returning from the ashes to rebuild the angelic empire.

The Fallen

mV4tCic.png

_______The Fallen are creatures that have had their souls corrupted by the Chaos, turning them into being of toxic flammable smoke, incapable of surviving without a mortal host. Once they’re inside a suitable host, the Fallen will begin to slowly corrupt the mortal’s soul until they’re able to fully consume it.

_______Without the consumption of souls, the Fallen will suffer with pain and will eventually die. If their smoke is burned, the Fallen dies.

Chaos Tribes

mV4tCic.png

_______The Chaos Tribes are made of creatures of Chaos that have been granted souls. Since most Chaos creatures are not accepted by other being of the Cosmos, they often live together in small or big communities. While there are entire empires made of Chaos, the name Chaos Tribes is given to any sort of society made of Chaos.

_______Most of them seek peace, wishing to be accepted as living beings of the Cosmos. Few Chaos Tribes are known to wage war on other living creatures.

GOLD DIVIDER BY MIBELLA#47497

[center] [font=century gothic][size=7][color=black]The Current Dimension[/color][/size][/font] [left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]After the Shark imprisoned himself alongside his sibling, the Phoenix, in a pocket dimension, they began to fight. For millennia the two Regents fought in vain, one never capable of harming the other. Tired of their endless ordeal, the Phoenix quit the fight to focus his attention into something else: a world capable of containing life. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Shark believed his sibling had had a change of heart and allowed him to work on his little planet. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]However, as soon as life began to sprout, the Chaos appeared inside the dimension. It was clear then that the Phoenix had no desire to create life, and rather sought to harvest Chaotic energy. The Shark couldn’t bring himself to destroy the planet. The thought of harming hundreds of innocent lives was unbearable to him. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]And as planets were created and destroyed, the Phoenix has been harvesting Chaos slowly. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Currently the only habitable planet is inhabited by dragons and beats. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]The Inhabitants[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Living on this planet are dragons of multiple breeds, alongside the Beastmen. There are multiple other species present such as demons, deorum, demigods and angels - outcasts and prisoners exiled to this dimension, forever stuck in it. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]The Gods[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Shark took for himself the name Akali, while the Phoenix chose the name Myiragos. These are the only deities to exist in this dimension. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]While dragonkind seems to worship deities related to the natural magical elements of the land, these gods do not exist. Some researches seem to believe Akali and Myiragos sometimes manifest themselves as if they were the elemental deities themselves. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Society and Government[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The current ruler of the eleven lands is Orchard, chosen by Akali to be his prince and direct connection to the mortal world. A kind ruler, Orchard has maintained peace in the world for decades - until Myiragos called forth his own prince to claim the throne. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Even though Myiragos is a threat to the Empire, Orchard has succeeded in preventing a war with the deity’s chosen prince. Aiding the prince of stars are 11 wardens, each representing his voice in an elemental land. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Despite the existence of the Eleven being unproven, many mortals worship them, building temples and organizing festivals in their names. Some creatures, however, are worshipers of the two Regents. While not all beliefs seem to accept each other’s existence, there has been little to no known cases of hate crimes towards religious beliefs. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]Outsiders[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Even though the dimension is isolated from the rest of the Cosmos, its existence is not unknown to the other Regents. For the most part, the pocket dimension is ignored by the deities; but they will not hesitate to send exiled creatures to be forever trapped within Akali’s prison. Demons, angels and all sorts of creatures are known to be trapped inside. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Sometimes Akali and Myiragos themselves call forth creatures from the Cosmos to help them in their quests. However, once a creature enters the pocket dimension it is impossible to leave, causing them to forever be trapped with their masters. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]A Never Ending Nightmare[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Like everything else in the Cosmos, the planets inside this dimension have a beginning and an end. Due to the peculiarities of Akali’s prison, the habitable planets seem to be on an endless loop, with its creation and destruction taking place every few millennia. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]Myiragos takes great pleasure in participating in a world’s apocalypse, sometimes choosing mortals to survive the catastrophe and will live in the new world. Some survivors rejoice for being alive while others suffer knowing all their loved ones are gone. [center] [font=century gothic][size=6]The Chaos[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mV4tCic.png[/img] [/center][left] [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]The Phoenix never ceased his quest for the control over the Chaos. Its presence is unquestionable inside the dimension. The Chaos consumes everything made of or tainted with magic, breaking its existence and transforming its most basic components into Chaotic energy. [font=verdana][size=3][color=transparent]_______[/color][color=grey][font=verdana][size=3]For the mortals, the Chaos has many names; however, the Shade and the Chaos are the most common ones. It is not unusual to encounter creatures whose souls were poisoned by it, turning them into monsters within and out. [center][font=georgia][size=2]DIVIDER BY MIBELLA#47497[/size][/font][/center]
The Current Dimension

_______After the Shark imprisoned himself alongside his sibling, the Phoenix, in a pocket dimension, they began to fight. For millennia the two Regents fought in vain, one never capable of harming the other. Tired of their endless ordeal, the Phoenix quit the fight to focus his attention into something else: a world capable of containing life.

_______The Shark believed his sibling had had a change of heart and allowed him to work on his little planet.

_______However, as soon as life began to sprout, the Chaos appeared inside the dimension. It was clear then that the Phoenix had no desire to create life, and rather sought to harvest Chaotic energy. The Shark couldn’t bring himself to destroy the planet. The thought of harming hundreds of innocent lives was unbearable to him.

_______And as planets were created and destroyed, the Phoenix has been harvesting Chaos slowly.

_______Currently the only habitable planet is inhabited by dragons and beats.

The Inhabitants

mV4tCic.png

_______Living on this planet are dragons of multiple breeds, alongside the Beastmen. There are multiple other species present such as demons, deorum, demigods and angels - outcasts and prisoners exiled to this dimension, forever stuck in it.

The Gods

mV4tCic.png

_______The Shark took for himself the name Akali, while the Phoenix chose the name Myiragos. These are the only deities to exist in this dimension.

_______While dragonkind seems to worship deities related to the natural magical elements of the land, these gods do not exist. Some researches seem to believe Akali and Myiragos sometimes manifest themselves as if they were the elemental deities themselves.

Society and Government

mV4tCic.png

_______The current ruler of the eleven lands is Orchard, chosen by Akali to be his prince and direct connection to the mortal world. A kind ruler, Orchard has maintained peace in the world for decades - until Myiragos called forth his own prince to claim the throne.

_______Even though Myiragos is a threat to the Empire, Orchard has succeeded in preventing a war with the deity’s chosen prince. Aiding the prince of stars are 11 wardens, each representing his voice in an elemental land.

_______Despite the existence of the Eleven being unproven, many mortals worship them, building temples and organizing festivals in their names. Some creatures, however, are worshipers of the two Regents. While not all beliefs seem to accept each other’s existence, there has been little to no known cases of hate crimes towards religious beliefs.

Outsiders

mV4tCic.png

_______Even though the dimension is isolated from the rest of the Cosmos, its existence is not unknown to the other Regents. For the most part, the pocket dimension is ignored by the deities; but they will not hesitate to send exiled creatures to be forever trapped within Akali’s prison. Demons, angels and all sorts of creatures are known to be trapped inside.

_______Sometimes Akali and Myiragos themselves call forth creatures from the Cosmos to help them in their quests. However, once a creature enters the pocket dimension it is impossible to leave, causing them to forever be trapped with their masters.

A Never Ending Nightmare

mV4tCic.png

_______Like everything else in the Cosmos, the planets inside this dimension have a beginning and an end. Due to the peculiarities of Akali’s prison, the habitable planets seem to be on an endless loop, with its creation and destruction taking place every few millennia.

_______Myiragos takes great pleasure in participating in a world’s apocalypse, sometimes choosing mortals to survive the catastrophe and will live in the new world. Some survivors rejoice for being alive while others suffer knowing all their loved ones are gone.

The Chaos

mV4tCic.png

_______The Phoenix never ceased his quest for the control over the Chaos. Its presence is unquestionable inside the dimension. The Chaos consumes everything made of or tainted with magic, breaking its existence and transforming its most basic components into Chaotic energy.

_______For the mortals, the Chaos has many names; however, the Shade and the Chaos are the most common ones. It is not unusual to encounter creatures whose souls were poisoned by it, turning them into monsters within and out.

DIVIDER BY MIBELLA#47497