Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Drytil's Art Resource (Free to use)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 227 228
@Drytil These are awesome, the details on the guardian one blow me away! I look forward to seeing more of these. Thank you for providing these for free of use.
@Drytil These are awesome, the details on the guardian one blow me away! I look forward to seeing more of these. Thank you for providing these for free of use.
@Starrlight
Added to the pinglist!

@emissaryofhate
I'm glad you like them!!! <3
@Starrlight
Added to the pinglist!

@emissaryofhate
I'm glad you like them!!! <3
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
[size=2]@AtticaIonia @RavenSong11 @End3rStorm @Soviett @Hiame @KaylaEve @JelloPudding @Shadifax @LunaFreya @RottingFlesh @Juri01 @Saraceaser @Spiritclaws @CrazyassBat @Fabro @Starrlight[/size] ----- [center][b]Skydancer Emblems has been added as a resource[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2118304#post_25604845][img]http://imgur.com/5qi5hWI.png[/img][/url]
@AtticaIonia @RavenSong11 @End3rStorm @Soviett @Hiame @KaylaEve @JelloPudding @Shadifax @LunaFreya @RottingFlesh @Juri01 @Saraceaser @Spiritclaws @CrazyassBat @Fabro @Starrlight

Skydancer Emblems has been added as a resource

5qi5hWI.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Goodness gracious, theese are amazing!! Please add me to the pinglist for all updates~!
@Drytil

Goodness gracious, theese are amazing!! Please add me to the pinglist for all updates~!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Drytil
Hooooly, these are getting better and better! I see you have Spirals already in your suggestions, I'd love to see them with three pairs of wings :o
but do whatever you want to do, you're the boss here

Honestly, I love how the emblems are obviously stylized, but the wing anatomy still somehow makes sense.
@Drytil
Hooooly, these are getting better and better! I see you have Spirals already in your suggestions, I'd love to see them with three pairs of wings :o
but do whatever you want to do, you're the boss here

Honestly, I love how the emblems are obviously stylized, but the wing anatomy still somehow makes sense.
earthshieldl.png
@Drytil
<3
@Drytil
<3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Frenkle
Added to the pinglist! :D

@Soviett
Ohhhboy, you just nudged me in a direction for the Spiral Emblems! :D

I'm glad I managed to make the wings make sense, along with partly simplifying them along the way~
@Frenkle
Added to the pinglist! :D

@Soviett
Ohhhboy, you just nudged me in a direction for the Spiral Emblems! :D

I'm glad I managed to make the wings make sense, along with partly simplifying them along the way~
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
If you ever do imperials, please let me know! I'd love to see how they turn out!
@Drytil
If you ever do imperials, please let me know! I'd love to see how they turn out!
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
@KaioticWolf
Sure! :)
@KaioticWolf
Sure! :)
q3ANGnc.png
These are awesome!!!!!
These are awesome!!!!!
c2JyPCj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 227 228