Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Decres' extended bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Island adding now :D

thank you!
@Island adding now :D

thank you!
@chespin

Can you add me to update pinglist?
@chespin

Can you add me to update pinglist?
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@Kryptica Can do!
@Kryptica Can do!
@chespin could you please add me to the pinglist too? Your art is lovely! I love the shading on the imps' eyes :O
@chespin could you please add me to the pinglist too? Your art is lovely! I love the shading on the imps' eyes :O
r7LsxK2.png
@chespin

These Imps look great! Are you also doing pings for specific familiars? I'm very much interested in feline-like familiars, so I'd love a ping for any of those if possible (manticores included)
@chespin

These Imps look great! Are you also doing pings for specific familiars? I'm very much interested in feline-like familiars, so I'd love a ping for any of those if possible (manticores included)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Chespin Here are some of my favorite familiars as suggestions~ I'd love a ping if you did any of these in particular :D [item=Spiney whale] [item=Highfin sea serpent] [item=golden porpoise] [item=hydra] [item=blazing goblin] [item=painted protobeast]
@Chespin Here are some of my favorite familiars as suggestions~ I'd love a ping if you did any of these in particular :D

Spiney Whale Highfin Sea Serpent Golden Porpoise Hydra Blazing Goblin Painted Protobeast
waterfull.png
@chespin I would love to get pinged for both live and update, I'm so in love with your art, it's so gorgeus, I also may leave some sugestions, but the most important thing is, to keep up with your awesome skills on drawing, I wish that one day I can do it as good as you! Suggestion: [item=Firemane Manticore] (I'm so in love with this familiar) [item= Swamphaunt Kelpie][item=Masked Phantom][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Downy Fox Rat][item=Chocolate Ferret],Any of the maren , (specially the ones from redrock cave) or any floracat
@chespin
I would love to get pinged for both live and update, I'm so in love with your art, it's so gorgeus, I also may leave some sugestions, but the most important thing is, to keep up with your awesome skills on drawing, I wish that one day I can do it as good as you!
Suggestion:
Firemane Manticore (I'm so in love with this familiar)
Swamphaunt Kelpie Masked Phantom Goldenplains Poodle Mith Anomalous Skink Downy Fox Rat Chocolate Ferret ,Any of the maren , (specially the ones from redrock cave) or any floracat
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
@Hydria @Maltshakes I will try to remember pings for specific familiars sure. Thanks :D
@Hydria @Maltshakes I will try to remember pings for specific familiars sure. Thanks :D
@chespin

oh my glob put me on the update pinglist because these are perfect

edit: also it'd be really cool to see you draw the Boreal Woods wolves and the Hydras. Just saying.
@chespin

oh my glob put me on the update pinglist because these are perfect

edit: also it'd be really cool to see you draw the Boreal Woods wolves and the Hydras. Just saying.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows adding :D

Oh god, I have never drawn any kind of canine in my life that would literally be a life changing experience hahahah
@UserOfShadows adding :D

Oh god, I have never drawn any kind of canine in my life that would literally be a life changing experience hahahah
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18