Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1584 1585
Sal-whisper or stream is fine. I think stream caught on though
Yeah, all of our friends talk about how we never fight (we do we just keep it private, like the adults we are now) and we went into this relationship saying th is will be or it wont, no on and off bs
Sal-whisper or stream is fine. I think stream caught on though
Yeah, all of our friends talk about how we never fight (we do we just keep it private, like the adults we are now) and we went into this relationship saying th is will be or it wont, no on and off bs
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Might go with Whisper then if that's okay with you - my fingers want to type "steam" instead of "stream" and that's just right out. xD;;
Might go with Whisper then if that's okay with you - my fingers want to type "steam" instead of "stream" and that's just right out. xD;;
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Whisper is cool. Sounds eery (looks at Lovecraftian obsession and Stephen King novels) I like it
Whisper is cool. Sounds eery (looks at Lovecraftian obsession and Stephen King novels) I like it
Maevely
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
So long as it works for you! ^_^
So long as it works for you! ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
I wish I could show you the lore hub I helped set up for water flight. But alas. It's in the water forum. But you see the spears on my sig? I made those for it with my friends computer and photoshop (I was so happy to use it and make a bunch of things)
It's called Abyssal Archives
I wish I could show you the lore hub I helped set up for water flight. But alas. It's in the water forum. But you see the spears on my sig? I made those for it with my friends computer and photoshop (I was so happy to use it and make a bunch of things)
It's called Abyssal Archives
Maevely
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Ah, that's awesome, congrats! :D

I do not have art skills, but that sounds like a really cool thing to have for your flight's forum!
Ah, that's awesome, congrats! :D

I do not have art skills, but that sounds like a really cool thing to have for your flight's forum!
stream - sounds need 0.0 and I'm glad everything went back to normal :) *is very upset about the death* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34582495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345825/34582495_350.png[/img] [/url] *got a remembrance dragon as well*
stream - sounds need 0.0 and I'm glad everything went back to normal :)

*is very upset about the death*

34582495_350.png

*got a remembrance dragon as well*
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
I actually just set up its first contest! It's for lore about this thing

Behemoth Lance

Will I be able to ask you guys to help judge?
I actually just set up its first contest! It's for lore about this thing

Behemoth Lance

Will I be able to ask you guys to help judge?
Maevely
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
CF - That is a lovely bogsneak! *hugs to you guys though* <3

Can't keep my eyes open, so I'm heading off to bed. Sleep well, all!

Edit: I am not a good judge, Whisper, but I can try if you need judges?
CF - That is a lovely bogsneak! *hugs to you guys though* <3

Can't keep my eyes open, so I'm heading off to bed. Sleep well, all!

Edit: I am not a good judge, Whisper, but I can try if you need judges?
stream - judge the contest or the art? xD
Sal - thank you and sleep well :)
stream - judge the contest or the art? xD
Sal - thank you and sleep well :)
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1584 1585