Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1584 1585
I'M SORRY IXRIS, SHOULD I NOT HAVE DONE THAT
I'M SORRY IXRIS, SHOULD I NOT HAVE DONE THAT
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian
*cackles*
If Hodges ever wants to write home to his hunter parents in Wild Orchard, feel free. They're QUITE proud of their son. (And heck, so am I.) Their lore is mostly in my head and in notes right now but I'm working getting it into their bios.

I'm extremely relieved to see that he found such a good home!

(PS, ixris is my irl roommate and you guys are making her so dang happy with this stuff. Thanks for being awesome lore people <3)
@Eulerian
*cackles*
If Hodges ever wants to write home to his hunter parents in Wild Orchard, feel free. They're QUITE proud of their son. (And heck, so am I.) Their lore is mostly in my head and in notes right now but I'm working getting it into their bios.

I'm extremely relieved to see that he found such a good home!

(PS, ixris is my irl roommate and you guys are making her so dang happy with this stuff. Thanks for being awesome lore people <3)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
I DID NOT SAY THAT. XD PLEASE TAKE HIM. (His layout is BEAUTIFUL! I forget how amazing that layout can be under the right circumstances. Just don't forget to rehost his art so it doesn't break the image(s) later when I move my copies off my server. :) )
I DID NOT SAY THAT. XD PLEASE TAKE HIM. (His layout is BEAUTIFUL! I forget how amazing that layout can be under the right circumstances. Just don't forget to rehost his art so it doesn't break the image(s) later when I move my copies off my server. :) )
Eulerian - I get you haha, I've been trying to weed out a couple genes as well (Ironically their dad has smoke, which I really... don't like... and hope to get out of my lair completely. He'll be getting at least a partial re-gene soon bc of that).
Eulerian - I get you haha, I've been trying to weed out a couple genes as well (Ironically their dad has smoke, which I really... don't like... and hope to get out of my lair completely. He'll be getting at least a partial re-gene soon bc of that).
@Quis - Not sure if you're subscribed so here's a ping! HODGES WILL BE SURE TO WRITE HOME but first I gotta work out how he's gonna get to my clan. It would be really awkward if he just kind of fell out of a hole in the sky and onto the dining room table.

He can be friends with my other fae, Solaris. Solaris will never have kids (he came already bred, though) because... He just doesn't have the patience for kids. (read: all his fae kids were ugly in the scries)

ixris - I AM GLAD YOU ARE HAPPY I AM HAPPY TOO ABOUT THIS LORE AND THESE KIDS AND I WANNA DO ALL THE THINGS POSSIBLE TO GUSH ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE KIDS

scar66 - ;~; I've noticed that some of the genes I liked are now stale on me. I don't like cherub as much anymore, coatls are back to meh, and pet - butt - glim has become less nice. idk. I have a new appreciation for toxin and giraffe / hex.
@Quis - Not sure if you're subscribed so here's a ping! HODGES WILL BE SURE TO WRITE HOME but first I gotta work out how he's gonna get to my clan. It would be really awkward if he just kind of fell out of a hole in the sky and onto the dining room table.

He can be friends with my other fae, Solaris. Solaris will never have kids (he came already bred, though) because... He just doesn't have the patience for kids. (read: all his fae kids were ugly in the scries)

ixris - I AM GLAD YOU ARE HAPPY I AM HAPPY TOO ABOUT THIS LORE AND THESE KIDS AND I WANNA DO ALL THE THINGS POSSIBLE TO GUSH ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE KIDS

scar66 - ;~; I've noticed that some of the genes I liked are now stale on me. I don't like cherub as much anymore, coatls are back to meh, and pet - butt - glim has become less nice. idk. I have a new appreciation for toxin and giraffe / hex.
otQd63W.png
idk man. I mean, throwing people into dining room tables always holds a special appeal to me. But uh, I have a lair with a basement full of ancient monsters. So maybe my taste is a little off. lol

PLEASE NO PRESSURE JUST ENJOY THEM.
idk man. I mean, throwing people into dining room tables always holds a special appeal to me. But uh, I have a lair with a basement full of ancient monsters. So maybe my taste is a little off. lol

PLEASE NO PRESSURE JUST ENJOY THEM.
ixris - you know, actually, that's a fantastic idea. Let's mix them together. He gets thrown onto the dining room table of a bunch of ancient monsters. Perfect. LET'S DO THIS

(also yoo can I get on your hatchery's general ping list? I will to drown myself in your dragons)
ixris - you know, actually, that's a fantastic idea. Let's mix them together. He gets thrown onto the dining room table of a bunch of ancient monsters. Perfect. LET'S DO THIS

(also yoo can I get on your hatchery's general ping list? I will to drown myself in your dragons)
otQd63W.png
... ... ... *squint* ... ... *control+F* ... .... WHOA MY BAD. D: I thought for sure I put you on there already! I have done so now for sure.

Although ... since you know, he kinda JUST LEFT an ancient monster's dining room table (metaphorically), perhaps that might be a BIT MUCH for him. lol
... ... ... *squint* ... ... *control+F* ... .... WHOA MY BAD. D: I thought for sure I put you on there already! I have done so now for sure.

Although ... since you know, he kinda JUST LEFT an ancient monster's dining room table (metaphorically), perhaps that might be a BIT MUCH for him. lol
That monster basement aspect of your lore is super intriguing ixris
I want a monster basement only my dragons all live in a cave underground already
That monster basement aspect of your lore is super intriguing ixris
I want a monster basement only my dragons all live in a cave underground already
What more can I say than "DRAGONHOME REPRESENT!!" Lol. I have always had a special fondness for Fire, though. Vacationing is a thing, and every now and again I have entertained the idea of just shipping my lair off to hang out in the Ashfall Waste for the summer. But uh, SOMEBODY would be sitting on pins and needles for the next six months, whinging about the state of the basement. *EYEBALLS ENTIRE LAIR* Yes. "Somebody."

What more can I say than "DRAGONHOME REPRESENT!!" Lol. I have always had a special fondness for Fire, though. Vacationing is a thing, and every now and again I have entertained the idea of just shipping my lair off to hang out in the Ashfall Waste for the summer. But uh, SOMEBODY would be sitting on pins and needles for the next six months, whinging about the state of the basement. *EYEBALLS ENTIRE LAIR* Yes. "Somebody."

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1584 1585