Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1584 1585
squints. I was working on something related to Shula. Then, my laptop abruptly died for no reason and it was all lost. This is strangely fitting. I can't even be upset, really.

But ooh, yes please give us the stuff about Super Older Brother. I am also up for alliances / interactions, of course!

I don't have any Oakrest dragons except Mel, though. Unless you'd like to know the other stuff happening in my clan? Most of it is centered on him right now, though, oops.
squints. I was working on something related to Shula. Then, my laptop abruptly died for no reason and it was all lost. This is strangely fitting. I can't even be upset, really.

But ooh, yes please give us the stuff about Super Older Brother. I am also up for alliances / interactions, of course!

I don't have any Oakrest dragons except Mel, though. Unless you'd like to know the other stuff happening in my clan? Most of it is centered on him right now, though, oops.
otQd63W.png
So I suppose the question to ask then is would you guys like for me to post this thread to the hatchery? I know quite a few other players have a TON of Oakrest kids. Salathielly's Yew, Ember, and Eugene (not Brightwork's kid, but lorewise trained as an apprentice) come immediately to mind. And Nevefox, though I don't think they ever had any of this line particularly, also has quite a few dragons from the hatchery.

Let me know. Since I enjoy watching this thread as an observer and occasional commenter, I would love to see what you guys would like to do with it. :)

Also - if anyone ever has any questions about the original lore, please let me know. I'd like to be a resource and starting point for you, but I would hate to steamroll what beautiful things you guys create. :)

Edit: *SPITTAKE*

graphicmacaroon - I just saw the art you did up for Jay. HOLY CATS FRIEND. She looks so rad! I must ask - was her art inspired by her mom's art? Because she is so reminiscent of Clarion's design that I just kind of squeeeee'd at a pitch unhearable by human ears for a moment. She looks SUPER good either way. D:
So I suppose the question to ask then is would you guys like for me to post this thread to the hatchery? I know quite a few other players have a TON of Oakrest kids. Salathielly's Yew, Ember, and Eugene (not Brightwork's kid, but lorewise trained as an apprentice) come immediately to mind. And Nevefox, though I don't think they ever had any of this line particularly, also has quite a few dragons from the hatchery.

Let me know. Since I enjoy watching this thread as an observer and occasional commenter, I would love to see what you guys would like to do with it. :)

Also - if anyone ever has any questions about the original lore, please let me know. I'd like to be a resource and starting point for you, but I would hate to steamroll what beautiful things you guys create. :)

Edit: *SPITTAKE*

graphicmacaroon - I just saw the art you did up for Jay. HOLY CATS FRIEND. She looks so rad! I must ask - was her art inspired by her mom's art? Because she is so reminiscent of Clarion's design that I just kind of squeeeee'd at a pitch unhearable by human ears for a moment. She looks SUPER good either way. D:
I think posting it to your hatchery would be a good idea, so I'll say I'm personally for that :>

As for Jay's art, I did look at Clarion's design and took it from there. I'm out of practice with digital art so I've been trying to get back into it. The awesome verr did the top piece and I seriously cried because it's so good :0
I think posting it to your hatchery would be a good idea, so I'll say I'm personally for that :>

As for Jay's art, I did look at Clarion's design and took it from there. I'm out of practice with digital art so I've been trying to get back into it. The awesome verr did the top piece and I seriously cried because it's so good :0
omg you guys????? i look away for ONE DAY and there's suddenly an awesome lore thread involving one of my dragons. glademother save me that's just super cool

shula and brightwork are beautiful and amazing dragons with fantastic lore and it is HUGELY INSPIRATIONAL to see you guys so excited!!! makes me want to write more lore right now immediately... with school and everything it's kind of hard to sit down and write big awesome lore stories but BUT BOY DOES THIS THREAD MAKE ME WANT TO

i haven't writtten too much for rosie yet but i did give her bumble because the idea of an apiarist is just too cool and bumble is the only familiar that makes sense, you know what i'm saying?
omg you guys????? i look away for ONE DAY and there's suddenly an awesome lore thread involving one of my dragons. glademother save me that's just super cool

shula and brightwork are beautiful and amazing dragons with fantastic lore and it is HUGELY INSPIRATIONAL to see you guys so excited!!! makes me want to write more lore right now immediately... with school and everything it's kind of hard to sit down and write big awesome lore stories but BUT BOY DOES THIS THREAD MAKE ME WANT TO

i haven't writtten too much for rosie yet but i did give her bumble because the idea of an apiarist is just too cool and bumble is the only familiar that makes sense, you know what i'm saying?
ixris - Your (starting) lore, your choice ;)

@Limesparrow WELCOME TO LORE HELL. WE TAKE PAYMENT IN BLOOD, SWEAT, AND SOULS.

Okay but really, I looked at Rosie and was like "huh, a Bumble is a pretty common fa- waitaminute that is a bee and she is a beekeeper I AM SO STUPID." Melchior doesn't really have an obvious sort of familiar that I should give him, unfortunately 8( I settled for a crystal carrier because I love fish and skydancers are fortunately not seafood eaters
ixris - Your (starting) lore, your choice ;)

@Limesparrow WELCOME TO LORE HELL. WE TAKE PAYMENT IN BLOOD, SWEAT, AND SOULS.

Okay but really, I looked at Rosie and was like "huh, a Bumble is a pretty common fa- waitaminute that is a bee and she is a beekeeper I AM SO STUPID." Melchior doesn't really have an obvious sort of familiar that I should give him, unfortunately 8( I settled for a crystal carrier because I love fish and skydancers are fortunately not seafood eaters
otQd63W.png
If you just want to keep this to their last nest I completely understand, but if anyone's interested in alliances/interactions, their older siblings Yew and Ember (as well as Ember's friend/traveling companion/caretaker of sorts Eugene) have ended up in Lantern Port near the island of Prufrock in the Starfall Isles, where they run an apparel shop called the Stitchery with another pearlcatcher named Winternight (the only non-Oakrest dragon in the shop). They were devastated to hear of Shula's passing and made a memorial tapestry to hang in the shop in her honor. (Unfortunately I fail at art and can't draw it.)

I also have an incredibly large population of Oakrest migrants in my lair (I think 12???) if anyone's looking for where hatchlings from some other pairs might have ended up.

Please ping me @Salathielly if you want to catch my attention for any reason!
If you just want to keep this to their last nest I completely understand, but if anyone's interested in alliances/interactions, their older siblings Yew and Ember (as well as Ember's friend/traveling companion/caretaker of sorts Eugene) have ended up in Lantern Port near the island of Prufrock in the Starfall Isles, where they run an apparel shop called the Stitchery with another pearlcatcher named Winternight (the only non-Oakrest dragon in the shop). They were devastated to hear of Shula's passing and made a memorial tapestry to hang in the shop in her honor. (Unfortunately I fail at art and can't draw it.)

I also have an incredibly large population of Oakrest migrants in my lair (I think 12???) if anyone's looking for where hatchlings from some other pairs might have ended up.

Please ping me @Salathielly if you want to catch my attention for any reason!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
im subscribed now so no need to ping me! :D I OFFER MY SOUL and like an old sweaty sock. lore hell is my perfect hell. SO LIKE. my clan is a bunch of doctors and nurses that take in runaways, dragons that need homes or a little extra help, and basically anyone that needs a helping hand. canonically that means that a lot of dragons come and go, but the ones that stay adopt the leafwings as their family and the sort of creed of 'we help those who need it.' [ i call them leafwings because i am Creative (tm) ] LIKE!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29113155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291132/29113155_350.png[/img] [/url] Ezekiel here is another Oakrest dragon (and one that I have added a little lore to)! and he's here because he believes both in the idea of their creed and the fact that as a band of doctors, therapists, and nurses + their charges, they're basically defenseless from scavengers, thugs, and the undead all alike. Rosie I think ended up with the leafwings because she was having trouble with her mother's death and her father's depression and it was having a heavy effect on her own mental state, in spite of her generally cheerful demeanor.
im subscribed now so no need to ping me! :D I OFFER MY SOUL and like an old sweaty sock. lore hell is my perfect hell.

SO LIKE. my clan is a bunch of doctors and nurses that take in runaways, dragons that need homes or a little extra help, and basically anyone that needs a helping hand. canonically that means that a lot of dragons come and go, but the ones that stay adopt the leafwings as their family and the sort of creed of 'we help those who need it.'

[ i call them leafwings because i am Creative (tm) ]

LIKE!!!!
29113155_350.png

Ezekiel here is another Oakrest dragon (and one that I have added a little lore to)! and he's here because he believes both in the idea of their creed and the fact that as a band of doctors, therapists, and nurses + their charges, they're basically defenseless from scavengers, thugs, and the undead all alike.

Rosie I think ended up with the leafwings because she was having trouble with her mother's death and her father's depression and it was having a heavy effect on her own mental state, in spite of her generally cheerful demeanor.
@Salathielly

Nooo, all are welcome~! :DD The only thing is that I wouldn't know where to start with all of these dragons. The need for LORE THINGS is strong and real though~! Take a look at ours and see if anything stands out?
@Salathielly

Nooo, all are welcome~! :DD The only thing is that I wouldn't know where to start with all of these dragons. The need for LORE THINGS is strong and real though~! Take a look at ours and see if anything stands out?
otQd63W.png
Limesparrow - NURSES AND DOCTORS YOU SAY. THAT SOUNDS KIND OF SIMILAR TO MY CLAN

8)c our flights are right next to each other, too
Limesparrow - NURSES AND DOCTORS YOU SAY. THAT SOUNDS KIND OF SIMILAR TO MY CLAN

8)c our flights are right next to each other, too
otQd63W.png
>:000 my dear eulerian i dare say our clans could be good allies! maybe we could do some sort of exchange at some point!

i know that my lair is a little on the small side and that's incorporated into lore as 'they don't have a lot of space at the moment.' maybe at some point or another kemris (my progen) could make an executive decision to send some patients toward your lair?
>:000 my dear eulerian i dare say our clans could be good allies! maybe we could do some sort of exchange at some point!

i know that my lair is a little on the small side and that's incorporated into lore as 'they don't have a lot of space at the moment.' maybe at some point or another kemris (my progen) could make an executive decision to send some patients toward your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1584 1585