Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 1584 1585
Hello everyone? I don't know if you'd be interested, but I bought a Snapper darling from Oakrest awhile ago and wanted to make sure they went to a good home, so I thought I'd try here before I post them on the auction house! Feel free to just make an offer :) This is Rawiya, she still has her microlore and all her children are named~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26622984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266230/26622984_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello everyone? I don't know if you'd be interested, but I bought a Snapper darling from Oakrest awhile ago and wanted to make sure they went to a good home, so I thought I'd try here before I post them on the auction house! Feel free to just make an offer :)

This is Rawiya, she still has her microlore and all her children are named~

26622984_350.png

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
Hello NeveFox, glad to see some more fans of Oakrest! Your snappers are super cute! :D
Hello NeveFox, glad to see some more fans of Oakrest! Your snappers are super cute! :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Would love to pick up your boy, just need to kick somebody out of my lair real quick. Are you okay with 22kt? I don't know how ixris priced kids from Riad and Adva and I'm terrible at offers.

@NeveFox
Would love to pick up your boy, just need to kick somebody out of my lair real quick. Are you okay with 22kt? I don't know how ixris priced kids from Riad and Adva and I'm terrible at offers.

@NeveFox
@rotdeer

I'll include his apparel if you want to make it 25kt, but if not then feel free to send me a CR for 22kt! Thank you so much for taking him in :)
@rotdeer

I'll include his apparel if you want to make it 25kt, but if not then feel free to send me a CR for 22kt! Thank you so much for taking him in :)

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
I was thinking about the Grim Reaper and realized something; presumably, one reaps what one sows, correct? So what is the Reaper reaping, if not the souls it has grown?

Which of course led me down a rabbit hole’s worth of thinking and wondering; does the Reaper treat souls like a plant to be grown and later collected, or is it more like releasing a child unto the world until it is time to retrieve them again?

Up to interpretation of course, jut thought I’d share.
I was thinking about the Grim Reaper and realized something; presumably, one reaps what one sows, correct? So what is the Reaper reaping, if not the souls it has grown?

Which of course led me down a rabbit hole’s worth of thinking and wondering; does the Reaper treat souls like a plant to be grown and later collected, or is it more like releasing a child unto the world until it is time to retrieve them again?

Up to interpretation of course, jut thought I’d share.
otQd63W.png
Okay so in my storyverse, there are twelve gods. There is no god of life because they're all considered the gods of life, just different aspects of it. The designated god of death, however, was the creator of human souls - and yes, he literally sowed the fields with them and grew them. Then afterwards, he put the souls into shells so they could fully experience life. The other gods were upset with him, not because he created life, but because he took otherwise "pure" beings and "tainted" them with the possibility of sorrow and hardship.

But anyways, the god of death was like "yo, chill, it's only for a bit. You gotta let them live their liiives." The other gods were so upset with him, though, that they sent their own priests to rewrite history so the god of death did it out of cruelty instead (because they literally couldn't imagine why anybody would enjoy actual life.)
Okay so in my storyverse, there are twelve gods. There is no god of life because they're all considered the gods of life, just different aspects of it. The designated god of death, however, was the creator of human souls - and yes, he literally sowed the fields with them and grew them. Then afterwards, he put the souls into shells so they could fully experience life. The other gods were upset with him, not because he created life, but because he took otherwise "pure" beings and "tainted" them with the possibility of sorrow and hardship.

But anyways, the god of death was like "yo, chill, it's only for a bit. You gotta let them live their liiives." The other gods were so upset with him, though, that they sent their own priests to rewrite history so the god of death did it out of cruelty instead (because they literally couldn't imagine why anybody would enjoy actual life.)
otQd63W.png
In my loreverse, there are no gods at all. Just people with more abilities than others who mooch off those who don't have the same kind of power. It gets really complicated.

How does everyone like the anniversary?

Also, sorry about not updating on my hatches. I'm lazy :/
In my loreverse, there are no gods at all. Just people with more abilities than others who mooch off those who don't have the same kind of power. It gets really complicated.

How does everyone like the anniversary?

Also, sorry about not updating on my hatches. I'm lazy :/
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Huh, cool Eul. That idea belongs to a different story-verse, whereas in the world of Flight Rising, the god-dragons are. . . More like people plus plus, not quite full-on gods but not really mortal, either.

They lend power to those born in their regions, and draw power from those that offer them sacrifice and prayers, or pass down their stories and stuff.

There is. . . Kind of an afterlife, but it’s definitely acknowledged that there’s spirits, some deceased dragon spirits, others just. . . Kinda intangible dragons closely tied to a certain element, season, or craft. *shrugs* There’s nothing terribly decisive in it, so I have the freedom to do, well, whatever strikes my fancy.
Huh, cool Eul. That idea belongs to a different story-verse, whereas in the world of Flight Rising, the god-dragons are. . . More like people plus plus, not quite full-on gods but not really mortal, either.

They lend power to those born in their regions, and draw power from those that offer them sacrifice and prayers, or pass down their stories and stuff.

There is. . . Kind of an afterlife, but it’s definitely acknowledged that there’s spirits, some deceased dragon spirits, others just. . . Kinda intangible dragons closely tied to a certain element, season, or craft. *shrugs* There’s nothing terribly decisive in it, so I have the freedom to do, well, whatever strikes my fancy.
otQd63W.png
I have revived from the dead and I think I'm going to do a semi- complete lair cleanout as well as maybe a flight change (recommend flights please)
I have revived from the dead and I think I'm going to do a semi- complete lair cleanout as well as maybe a flight change (recommend flights please)
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Uh, uh WIND wind is very nice this time of year
Uh, uh WIND wind is very nice this time of year
otQd63W.png
1 2 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 1584 1585