Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 ... 1584 1585
It is nice! I'm glad that you find joy in writing. :3
It is nice! I'm glad that you find joy in writing. :3
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Mhm! I wrote it, kinda, about. . .well, everyone who frequents the thread, and everyone else who writes lore, or just in general. Books and words can be very powerful indeed, and those caught up in the fervor of it all can be bond together so tightly. . .
Mhm! I wrote it, kinda, about. . .well, everyone who frequents the thread, and everyone else who writes lore, or just in general. Books and words can be very powerful indeed, and those caught up in the fervor of it all can be bond together so tightly. . .
otQd63W.png
Indeed. :3 Hope you've been well!
Indeed. :3 Hope you've been well!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Mm, been doing fairly good. Back in my old stomping grounds, gotta get some wisdom teeth removed (or all of them), which begs the question; will the operation result in me becoming smarter, or dumber?

In either case, things have been well, and well I’ve been frequenting the site less and less, well, I do intend to continue around on here. Err that is to say. . . Got friends to chat with, dragons to look after, and familiar’s to collect!

No seriously, I’ve made it my goal to collect all of the holiday familiar’s this year! They look so cool!
Mm, been doing fairly good. Back in my old stomping grounds, gotta get some wisdom teeth removed (or all of them), which begs the question; will the operation result in me becoming smarter, or dumber?

In either case, things have been well, and well I’ve been frequenting the site less and less, well, I do intend to continue around on here. Err that is to say. . . Got friends to chat with, dragons to look after, and familiar’s to collect!

No seriously, I’ve made it my goal to collect all of the holiday familiar’s this year! They look so cool!
otQd63W.png
Good luck with the operation! And same, I haven't been around as much, but I still like to look in on my dragons and try to catch up with friends. :3

Good luck with the familiar collecting as well!
Good luck with the operation! And same, I haven't been around as much, but I still like to look in on my dragons and try to catch up with friends. :3

Good luck with the familiar collecting as well!
Thank! It’s in a day or so, and I’m prepared; more or less. Pretty much the same; I don’t really have anything by the way of wifi at my new place (yet) and when I do get on the internet, other sites take precedent. . . Primarily because I try to post fanfiction every now and again.

Zhanku, already gotten all of those released thus far.
Thank! It’s in a day or so, and I’m prepared; more or less. Pretty much the same; I don’t really have anything by the way of wifi at my new place (yet) and when I do get on the internet, other sites take precedent. . . Primarily because I try to post fanfiction every now and again.

Zhanku, already gotten all of those released thus far.
otQd63W.png
Steph - Good luck with your tooth surgery and familiar collecting. It seems a few of us at least appear to be falling off the ball with FR. Which is understandable, but I'll always be around. Even if my lair looks dead. xD

Sal - Hi! xD
Steph - Good luck with your tooth surgery and familiar collecting. It seems a few of us at least appear to be falling off the ball with FR. Which is understandable, but I'll always be around. Even if my lair looks dead. xD

Sal - Hi! xD
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Heya Cf!
Heya Cf!
otQd63W.png
I check in multiple times a day but I don't have much to do right now. Just trying to make lair space -_-
I check in multiple times a day but I don't have much to do right now. Just trying to make lair space -_-
Hey steph! <3

Rot - Same :')
Hey steph! <3

Rot - Same :')
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
1 2 ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 ... 1584 1585