Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 1584 1585
*whispers* take heeeerrrr

seriously though I hope at least one of them finds a good home :>
*whispers* take heeeerrrr

seriously though I hope at least one of them finds a good home :>
mmmmMMHHHHHH mAYBE..... I was saving room for when Opal prices fell bu t shes rlly pretty I...
mmmmMMHHHHHH mAYBE..... I was saving room for when Opal prices fell bu t shes rlly pretty I...
No pressure :> kids stick around my lair for a long time so if you'd like her I'll send her your way, if not no problemo. I have been really terrible about lair space lately.
No pressure :> kids stick around my lair for a long time so if you'd like her I'll send her your way, if not no problemo. I have been really terrible about lair space lately.
Haha I am weak and will probably end up caving and asking for her anyway. I have my eye set on one particular opal dragon waiting for her price to fall... but if she doesn't soon, I'll move on. So honestly, expect me to hit you up again in a couple days LMAO.
Haha I am weak and will probably end up caving and asking for her anyway. I have my eye set on one particular opal dragon waiting for her price to fall... but if she doesn't soon, I'll move on. So honestly, expect me to hit you up again in a couple days LMAO.
I love opal but I'm picky about it so far... I feel like I'll end up putting it on a dragon myself. I haven't looked at them in a few days because I don't want to be tempted.
I love opal but I'm picky about it so far... I feel like I'll end up putting it on a dragon myself. I haven't looked at them in a few days because I don't want to be tempted.
Gm - so tempted by the skink pearlie. D:
Gm - so tempted by the skink pearlie. D:
I'm not sure whether to tell you to resist temptation or to shove the child into a box and have my pirates totally respectable privateers drop them over onto Oakrest posthaste
I'm not sure whether to tell you to resist temptation or to shove the child into a box and have my pirates totally respectable privateers drop them over onto Oakrest posthaste
Hahahahhahaa. Let me look at her when I get home. :)
Hahahahhahaa. Let me look at her when I get home. :)
*touches the kids*

Honestly, I might go for the firstborn. I HAVE A TENDENCY TO HOARD THOSE WHEN I CAN
*touches the kids*

Honestly, I might go for the firstborn. I HAVE A TENDENCY TO HOARD THOSE WHEN I CAN
otQd63W.png
So I'm that person that habitually regenes dragons because I'm like "yeah, they look okay, but are they AS PERFECT as they can be????" (also I started playing the site when p much everything was basic, tiger, or eyespots, lol, so genes aren't really a big deal to me) So I must say. That fourth child: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=11&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=158&auth=6a7087553948c21feeeda89dab7c2dbc63be75f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Is like wow? I don't know. That copper thy works for me. But. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=11&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=9&winggene=11&wings=48&auth=dce55a87b9a73ac27d323f608830acfd38fb659f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] That's number three. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I DO NOT NEED MORE GENE PROJECTS. *head on table* (it should be noted that I am a sucker for fire as a color because yay black and orange, but also for color themes, so "hickory / fire" kind of sells itself to me the same way "cinnamon / latte" would. I need help. hahaha.) ((I still have no idea which one I want, but wow yay pearlies that don't horrify me in some way?))
So I'm that person that habitually regenes dragons because I'm like "yeah, they look okay, but are they AS PERFECT as they can be????" (also I started playing the site when p much everything was basic, tiger, or eyespots, lol, so genes aren't really a big deal to me)

So I must say.

That fourth child:

dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=11&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=158&auth=6a7087553948c21feeeda89dab7c2dbc63be75f7&dummyext=prev.png

Is like wow? I don't know. That copper thy works for me.

But.

dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=11&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=9&winggene=11&wings=48&auth=dce55a87b9a73ac27d323f608830acfd38fb659f&dummyext=prev.png

That's number three.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I DO NOT NEED MORE GENE PROJECTS. *head on table*

(it should be noted that I am a sucker for fire as a color because yay black and orange, but also for color themes, so "hickory / fire" kind of sells itself to me the same way "cinnamon / latte" would. I need help. hahaha.)

((I still have no idea which one I want, but wow yay pearlies that don't horrify me in some way?))
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 1584 1585