Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 1584 1585
*skeleton hand bursts through the dirt and the rest is dragged out by it, and a light shines and I'm back to being human*

Guess who's back from the dead

*Adjusts collar*
*skeleton hand bursts through the dirt and the rest is dragged out by it, and a light shines and I'm back to being human*

Guess who's back from the dead

*Adjusts collar*
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Stream-Yay! :D :D :D
Stream-Yay! :D :D :D
VAAnkLY.png
Sorry, this week was really rough. I've been picking up shift after shift at work, some people still don't have power so things are really weird....

Whenever I'm not at school or work i'm doing my best to relax and not die of exhaustion

Scri: I've got some cute kids at the back of my lair if anyone wants some.
Sorry, this week was really rough. I've been picking up shift after shift at work, some people still don't have power so things are really weird....

Whenever I'm not at school or work i'm doing my best to relax and not die of exhaustion

Scri: I've got some cute kids at the back of my lair if anyone wants some.
Maevely
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Man I forgot how fun doing CYOAs are, it's just great to kind of go on an adventure and see where you end up

@Saraceaser Is yours still going on? I could do a quick reply to try and bump activity if you want. :P
Man I forgot how fun doing CYOAs are, it's just great to kind of go on an adventure and see where you end up

@Saraceaser Is yours still going on? I could do a quick reply to try and bump activity if you want. :P
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Stream-That sucks, I'm sorry. *hugs* Those are cute kids, but I will have to pass this time, I'm sorry.
Stream-That sucks, I'm sorry. *hugs* Those are cute kids, but I will have to pass this time, I'm sorry.
VAAnkLY.png
It' cool, it's cool.
It' cool, it's cool.
Maevely
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
.....Oh goodness, let me tell you how much I completely forgot to post the next update. D: (I'll definitely post the next update tomorrow! hopefully Totally forgot with Halloween, SFC, and Life. >.<)

(Also, welcome back, Stream! Happy that everything's going better for you! ^^)
.....Oh goodness, let me tell you how much I completely forgot to post the next update. D: (I'll definitely post the next update tomorrow! hopefully Totally forgot with Halloween, SFC, and Life. >.<)

(Also, welcome back, Stream! Happy that everything's going better for you! ^^)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Sara - Oh no so did I. D:
Sara - Oh no so did I. D:
Sara and Ixris- LEAP AWAY TO YOUR KEYBOARDS, A NEW FANTASY REALM AWAITS YOU

But in all honesty I love CYOAs, it's a real chance for me to explore character and find out who would do what in a given situation.
Sara and Ixris- LEAP AWAY TO YOUR KEYBOARDS, A NEW FANTASY REALM AWAITS YOU

But in all honesty I love CYOAs, it's a real chance for me to explore character and find out who would do what in a given situation.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Completely random, but... I just realized that Cupid, my valentines Tundra boy, is only 4.6M in length with a 2.5M Wingspan, and Valenie, Cupid's mate and my valentines Coatl girl, is 7.7M in length with a 7.4M Wingspan. ..... I don't understand the proportions of Dragons at all. O.o [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30832292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308323/30832292_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30827434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308275/30827434_350.png[/img] [/url]
Completely random, but... I just realized that Cupid, my valentines Tundra boy, is only 4.6M in length with a 2.5M Wingspan, and Valenie, Cupid's mate and my valentines Coatl girl, is 7.7M in length with a 7.4M Wingspan.

I don't understand the proportions of Dragons at all. O.o

30832292_350.png

30827434_350.png
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 1584 1585