Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dont strve style crossovr interest check
1 2 3 4 5
@Shinyumbreon Hey, could you add me to the ping list? Also, could you consider making Tundras soon? I know you're probably busy making other breeds, but Tundras are my favourite and I'd buy one instantly.

(Also, I get a lot of notifications and I'm worried I won't see a notification! Is a PM possible instead of a ping?)
@Shinyumbreon Hey, could you add me to the ping list? Also, could you consider making Tundras soon? I know you're probably busy making other breeds, but Tundras are my favourite and I'd buy one instantly.

(Also, I get a lot of notifications and I'm worried I won't see a notification! Is a PM possible instead of a ping?)
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
@Shinyumbreon

ahHHHH????
I'm yelling???
I absolutely LOVE Dont strave??????

I would literally sell my soul for a Guardian or Fea one like holy sheet
@Shinyumbreon

ahHHHH????
I'm yelling???
I absolutely LOVE Dont strave??????

I would literally sell my soul for a Guardian or Fea one like holy sheet
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@PlagueBound
not sure if you wanted updates but i figured you'd like to see this one
@Hexacoatl
@AnonEclipse

Fae prototype complete!
@PlagueBound
not sure if you wanted updates but i figured you'd like to see this one
@Hexacoatl
@AnonEclipse

Fae prototype complete!
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon These are so cute! :D I love Don't Starve, ping me if you open shop ^_^
@Shinyumbreon These are so cute! :D I love Don't Starve, ping me if you open shop ^_^
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Shinyumbreon I love everything about this and I would love to be pinged with updates! :D I especially like the snapper :3
@Shinyumbreon I love everything about this and I would love to be pinged with updates! :D I especially like the snapper :3
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
@Shinyumbreon I think you should do it partly on the tablet and partly on your phone so it still has that sketchy style but still looks good! Also, could I be added to the update pinglist? Still with a PM, of course.
@Shinyumbreon I think you should do it partly on the tablet and partly on your phone so it still has that sketchy style but still looks good! Also, could I be added to the update pinglist? Still with a PM, of course.
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
@Shinyumbreon I'd like to be pinged for updates!!! I'd also rlly love to see a mirror example
@Shinyumbreon I'd like to be pinged for updates!!! I'd also rlly love to see a mirror example
eVaClRh.png
@Hexacoatl
@Anoneclipse
@Jakekitty
@CheshireGrinner

tundras have been added, along with a bit of extra art!
@Hexacoatl
@Anoneclipse
@Jakekitty
@CheshireGrinner

tundras have been added, along with a bit of extra art!

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@ShinyUmbreon i think more people would buy if the lines were smoother and well defined so I think the all phone is a got idea to me :o if you want someone else's outlook on it.
@ShinyUmbreon i think more people would buy if the lines were smoother and well defined so I think the all phone is a got idea to me :o if you want someone else's outlook on it.
eVaClRh.png
@CheshireGrinner while i would normally agree, the messy lines and sketchy look are common characteristics in the Don't Starve style (as seen below) which i would like to preserve, which is why I'm leaning towards only doing fine-details on my phone not sure why i had that option there in the first place, now that i think about it... [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dont-starve-game/images/c/c8/Wendy_talking.png[/img] if you are referring to things like the imperials tail, do bear in mind that these are only prototypes and will likely be more "polished" once they are actually available
@CheshireGrinner while i would normally agree, the messy lines and sketchy look are common characteristics in the Don't Starve style (as seen below) which i would like to preserve, which is why I'm leaning towards only doing fine-details on my phone

not sure why i had that option there in the first place, now that i think about it...

Wendy_talking.png

if you are referring to things like the imperials tail, do bear in mind that these are only prototypes and will likely be more "polished" once they are actually available

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3 4 5