Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Neptunite's DYL challenge thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/64802/6480148p.png[/img] Freya it's done! It's done! It's finally done! ;_; I had almost finished it around start December (i only needed to color it and fix a few things), but then i had my finals, and was generally very stressed! and when i finally had the time afterwards i didn't feel like drawing :c then it also took a couple of days of drawing for my hand even to remember how to draw... and worst of all, i had merged the lineart for the clothing and the dragon, so it was a mess when i finally opened it today ;_; (which is why it looks weird/bad some places ... esp at the hat)) and i had actually drawn the lineart for a background, but it became way to cluttered... but that doesn't matter now because it's finally done ;_; [img]https://image.ibb.co/ka8amw/Freya.png[/img]
6480148p.png Freya

it's done! It's done! It's finally done! ;_;
I had almost finished it around start December (i only needed to color it and fix a few things), but then i had my finals, and was generally very stressed! and when i finally had the time afterwards i didn't feel like drawing :c then it also took a couple of days of drawing for my hand even to remember how to draw...
and worst of all, i had merged the lineart for the clothing and the dragon, so it was a mess when i finally opened it today ;_; (which is why it looks weird/bad some places ... esp at the hat))
and i had actually drawn the lineart for a background, but it became way to cluttered...
but that doesn't matter now because it's finally done ;_;
Freya.png
underskrift.png
@Neptunite

Ahh congrats on finally finishing the challenge! That's incredible!
All of this artwork is amazing oh my goodness
@Neptunite

Ahh congrats on finally finishing the challenge! That's incredible!
All of this artwork is amazing oh my goodness
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy thank you very much for the compliment!! but I am afraid that i am not done yet, i just meant with that particular drawing ;_; heh BUT ONLY 4 LEFT!!!!! SOOOOOONNNNNN I still have 4 dragons to go :OOO (3 if i hadn't hatched this girl during NOTN: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=173&bodygene=14&breed=5&element=5&gender=1&tert=125&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=144&auth=00a16a3269d1e1f8ba6371c7e66f371815f96f7c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] but how could i not keep her???)
@Tavvy

thank you very much for the compliment!!
but I am afraid that i am not done yet, i just meant with that particular drawing ;_; heh
BUT ONLY 4 LEFT!!!!! SOOOOOONNNNNN

I still have 4 dragons to go :OOO (3 if i hadn't hatched this girl during NOTN: dragon?age=1&body=173&bodygene=14&breed=5&element=5&gender=1&tert=125&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=144&auth=00a16a3269d1e1f8ba6371c7e66f371815f96f7c&dummyext=prev.png

but how could i not keep her???)

underskrift.png
Oooh whoops, must've misread that!
Only 4 to go, though - you got this!
Also oh my goodness, what a pretty ridgie girl! I love her genes. I totally get why you wanted to keep her haha
Oooh whoops, must've misread that!
Only 4 to go, though - you got this!
Also oh my goodness, what a pretty ridgie girl! I love her genes. I totally get why you wanted to keep her haha
AXFBrIx.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/84419/8441837p.png[/img] Rumex one more done c: A lil' pixel this time [img]https://i.imgur.com/Az6K003.png[/img] and i completely forgot the hair/fur at her cheeks... whoops
8441837p.png Rumex

one more done c:
A lil' pixel this time
Az6K003.png

and i completely forgot the hair/fur at her cheeks... whoops
underskrift.png
totally forgot about this forum until today XD

I have sold some of the dragons i had made art for, and given some away. And bought a couple..
totally forgot about this forum until today XD

I have sold some of the dragons i had made art for, and given some away. And bought a couple..
underskrift.png
70 dragons....not 55...and i still have some i haven't drawn...
70 dragons....not 55...and i still have some i haven't drawn...
underskrift.png
@Neptunite
Wow! I love pretty much ALL of these. I like that I can't even begin to predict what the next one might look like. Please ping me anytime you add more art or do something like this again, I'd LOVE to see it. :D
@Neptunite
Wow! I love pretty much ALL of these. I like that I can't even begin to predict what the next one might look like. Please ping me anytime you add more art or do something like this again, I'd LOVE to see it. :D
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@Wonderling

Thank you very much! it makes me really happy :) I haven't really been active on FR for some time now, so it probably won't be in the near future ^^' But if i do, i'll be sure to ping you :)
@Wonderling

Thank you very much! it makes me really happy :) I haven't really been active on FR for some time now, so it probably won't be in the near future ^^' But if i do, i'll be sure to ping you :)
underskrift.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7