Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Super Lore Generator+Tools [Moved!]
1 2 3 4 5
[size=7][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2687408]Moved to this thread![/size][/url] ------ Subscribe to this thread to be pinged when I update the program! [b]Please suggest new sections for the generator! The more, the merrier![/b] ----- [size=6][url=http://adf.ly/1hf6OM][b]Click here to download the program![/size] [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/7291/i/2017/142/5/c/dfskl34_by_intimer_genetics_inc-dba452b.png[/img][/url] [b]Because it's a .jar file, google will warn you that it could be harmful and ask you if you want to keep it. Just say yes.[/b] ----- Update 3/2/2018 I have no idea how long ago that other update was, but it's been a while. In the meantime, I added some new things. The biggest that you probably care about is a random [b]quote[/b] section. I used [url=https://github.com/umbrae/reddit-top-2.5-million/blob/master/data/quotes.csv]this[/url] list of the top 1000 quotes on r/quotes to create the lists the app pulls from. I did my best to remove any with profanity, but I may have missed some. If there's any vulgar ones in that list, please tell me and I'll remove them! I also added a "star" section which just generates the name of a random star within 20 lightyears. Idk why you'd need that, but it seemed to fit. Neato. Also, the relationships section got a couple more added. Hopefully it won't be 8 months before I update this the next time lol. Click [url=http://adf.ly/1hf6OM]here[/url] to get it and beware the adfly link. Don't click the ads, that doesn't give me any money. ----- Update Added several new sections; [b]Tarot Card[/b]: chooses a random tarot card. You can use it to choose the tarot card that represents your dragon? 21 options. [b]Solar Body[/b]: chooses a random solar body; this includes planets, dwarf planets, moons, comets, asteroids, etc from within OUR solar system. 190 options. [b]Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and All Genes[/b]: Chooses a random gene from each of those categories. [b][u]New tool: Zodiacs[/b][/u]. Yup this sheet now also calculates your dragon's chinese and western zodiacs, as well as their corresponding planet and element, based on their birthday. Bonus, I took chinese new year into account so the chinese zodiac isn't purely based on the year. I tried to do western moon sign, but it turns out that is crazy complex and beyond my skills atm. ----- A small little app that randomly generates the following: [b]Name[/b] randomly made from putting letters together in a random order, not from a list. [b]Job[/b] - 359 options [b]D&D Alignment[/b] [b]Status[/b] such as alive, sick, shadetouched, etc - 24 options [b]Sexuality, Romantic Orientation, Alterous Orientation, and Gender[/b] two different fields here: for "conventional" sexualities (a/bi/pan/homo/hetero) as well as the unconventional ones. The same applies to the romantic, alterous, and gender fields. [list][*]Romantic/Sexual/Alterous Orientation - 61 options [*]Gender - 50 options[/list] [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b] - 153 options [b]Age[/b] [b]Flight[/b] [b]Virtue[/b] - 539 options [b]Vice[/b] - 340 options [b]Items[/b] [b]Adjectives[/b] - 1,025 options [b]Relationship[/b] - 46 options [b]Passion/Goal[/b] - 42 options [b]MBTI Type[/b] - 16 options [b]Fear[/b] - 1928 options [b]Flight Rising Color[/b] [b]Voice Adjective[/b] - 63 options [b]Accent[/b] - 64 options [b]Language[/b] - 163 options [b]Notable Physical Characteristics[/b] - 550 options [b]Pet Peeves/Bad Habits[/b] - 505 options [b]Real Life Pets[/b] - 1,050 options [b]Flight Rising Familiar[/b] - 557 options [b]Hogwarts house[/b] - 8 options [b]Enneagram[/b] - 18 options [b]Tarot Card[/b] - 21 options [b]Solar Body[/b] - 190 options ----- If you'd like to view the lists that I use in this program, I keep them [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YzVJCn5G3ngcow-VBFAkCS8znq0MNhJfMBdexYbESOs/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. ----- [b]Now with additional flight rising tools![/b] I made little programs for these but never uploaded them, so I just compiled all three of them onto this. This is included with the above download![b] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/4835/f/2017/113/f/7/fdl3fd_by_intimer_genetics_inc-db6vw9l.png[/img] ----- [b]Now the program helps you generate RPG skills![/b] You have the option to put in the max number of skill points you want to spend, and then the program will randomly distribute them across anywhere from 1 to 12 skills! You can change the names of the skills and turn them off, depending on what you need. You can also change the icon used, and the colors. It outputs easy BBCode for you to copy and paste! [b]PSA: If you click the exact option, and the number in the field is greater than 10x the number of enabled fields, the program will go into an infinite loop and crash.[/b] [center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/3a41/f/2017/120/f/0/dsflkdj34_by_intimer_genetics_inc-db7nfbu.png[/img][/center] ----- [b]I'm a broke college student. If you enjoy this app and want me to make more, please consider donating. Treasure and gems are nice, but real-life money pays for textbooks. PM me for my paypal.[/b] Update pinglist: @Rulanir
Moved to this thread!
Subscribe to this thread to be pinged when I update the program!
Please suggest new sections for the generator! The more, the merrier!
Click here to download the program!
dfskl34_by_intimer_genetics_inc-dba452b.png
Because it's a .jar file, google will warn you that it could be harmful and ask you if you want to keep it. Just say yes.
Update 3/2/2018
I have no idea how long ago that other update was, but it's been a while. In the meantime, I added some new things. The biggest that you probably care about is a random quote section. I used this list of the top 1000 quotes on r/quotes to create the lists the app pulls from. I did my best to remove any with profanity, but I may have missed some. If there's any vulgar ones in that list, please tell me and I'll remove them!

I also added a "star" section which just generates the name of a random star within 20 lightyears. Idk why you'd need that, but it seemed to fit. Neato.

Also, the relationships section got a couple more added.

Hopefully it won't be 8 months before I update this the next time lol. Click here to get it and beware the adfly link. Don't click the ads, that doesn't give me any money.
Update
Added several new sections;
Tarot Card: chooses a random tarot card. You can use it to choose the tarot card that represents your dragon? 21 options.
Solar Body: chooses a random solar body; this includes planets, dwarf planets, moons, comets, asteroids, etc from within OUR solar system. 190 options.
Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and All Genes: Chooses a random gene from each of those categories.

New tool: Zodiacs. Yup this sheet now also calculates your dragon's chinese and western zodiacs, as well as their corresponding planet and element, based on their birthday. Bonus, I took chinese new year into account so the chinese zodiac isn't purely based on the year. I tried to do western moon sign, but it turns out that is crazy complex and beyond my skills atm.

A small little app that randomly generates the following:

Name randomly made from putting letters together in a random order, not from a list.
Job - 359 options
D&D Alignment
Status such as alive, sick, shadetouched, etc - 24 options
Sexuality, Romantic Orientation, Alterous Orientation, and Gender two different fields here: for "conventional" sexualities (a/bi/pan/****/hetero) as well as the unconventional ones. The same applies to the romantic, alterous, and gender fields.
  • Romantic/Sexual/Alterous Orientation - 61 options
  • Gender - 50 options
Likes/Dislikes - 153 options
Virtue - 539 options
Vice - 340 options
Items
Adjectives - 1,025 options
Relationship - 46 options
Passion/Goal - 42 options
MBTI Type - 16 options
Fear - 1928 options
Flight Rising Color
Voice Adjective - 63 options
Accent - 64 options
Language - 163 options
Notable Physical Characteristics - 550 options
Pet Peeves/Bad Habits - 505 options
Real Life Pets - 1,050 options
Flight Rising Familiar - 557 options
Hogwarts house - 8 options
Enneagram - 18 options
Tarot Card - 21 options
Solar Body - 190 options
If you'd like to view the lists that I use in this program, I keep them here.
Now with additional flight rising tools! I made little programs for these but never uploaded them, so I just compiled all three of them onto this. This is included with the above download!

fdl3fd_by_intimer_genetics_inc-db6vw9l.png

Now the program helps you generate RPG skills! You have the option to put in the max number of skill points you want to spend, and then the program will randomly distribute them across anywhere from 1 to 12 skills!

You can change the names of the skills and turn them off, depending on what you need. You can also change the icon used, and the colors. It outputs easy BBCode for you to copy and paste!

PSA: If you click the exact option, and the number in the field is greater than 10x the number of enabled fields, the program will go into an infinite loop and crash.
dsflkdj34_by_intimer_genetics_inc-db7nfbu.png

I'm a broke college student. If you enjoy this app and want me to make more, please consider donating. Treasure and gems are nice, but real-life money pays for textbooks. PM me for my paypal.
Update pinglist: @Rulanir
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter Woah, this is super cool! Did you create this?
@VolatileMatter Woah, this is super cool! Did you create this?
UavKETj.png
@Delemonious I did indeed. I've created a whole bunch of apps to code your bios, too. And thanks!
@Delemonious I did indeed. I've created a whole bunch of apps to code your bios, too. And thanks!
-
I updated the jobs and likes list :D
I updated the jobs and likes list :D
-
Any new requests for sections?
Any new requests for sections?
-
@VolatileMatter

This is so cool! How about a section for Relationships? Like Mate, Arch Nemesis, Children/Offspring, Siblings, etc. ^-^
@VolatileMatter

This is so cool! How about a section for Relationships? Like Mate, Arch Nemesis, Children/Offspring, Siblings, etc. ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@VolatileMatter

A passion category? Like what really drives them in life eg greed, curiosity, love, obsession
@VolatileMatter

A passion category? Like what really drives them in life eg greed, curiosity, love, obsession
dNCLmdm.png
@PhoenixMiko @Kapara Both added to the to do list, thanks for the ideas!
@PhoenixMiko @Kapara Both added to the to do list, thanks for the ideas!
-
More people need to see this beautiful creation
More people need to see this beautiful creation
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
@Kirby7277 Thanks ^_^
@Kirby7277 Thanks ^_^