Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Resources] Flight Rose Headers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DogiCrimson

My favorite flower is the rose, and this my friend has made my day. Now I Just need to find a way to incorporate them into my dragons unfinished bios.

The only thing I could say that I see off in any way is that the symbols on some are a bit crooked, but that's just my OCD kicking in from you asking on improvements, and nothing to major to worry about.
@DogiCrimson

My favorite flower is the rose, and this my friend has made my day. Now I Just need to find a way to incorporate them into my dragons unfinished bios.

The only thing I could say that I see off in any way is that the symbols on some are a bit crooked, but that's just my OCD kicking in from you asking on improvements, and nothing to major to worry about.
Dj0u7Al.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAny Pronoun's Fine
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 Hrs. FR Time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing Friendly
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifReserved for whatever
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop(soon)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to Arcane Hunger Games
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to My Dragon Baby
@Evernear - thanks for the feedback, I didn't even notice that! I'll need to fix that if I update these at any point, hehe-
@Evernear - thanks for the feedback, I didn't even notice that! I'll need to fix that if I update these at any point, hehe-

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Um excuse me yes hello, these are absolutely stunning.
Um excuse me yes hello, these are absolutely stunning.
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
These are so pretty omilord, ping me when u make vertical ones?
These are so pretty omilord, ping me when u make vertical ones?
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@DogiCrimson

These are beautiful
@DogiCrimson

These are beautiful
PQznZys.png
@DogiCrimson

These are absolutly amazing and lovely!
All my dragons need these. xD

But... would it be possible to have the Light one with Ice's colours?
It's okay if not, justo thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. ^^
@DogiCrimson

These are absolutly amazing and lovely!
All my dragons need these. xD

But... would it be possible to have the Light one with Ice's colours?
It's okay if not, justo thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. ^^
tumblr_o8msestCHW1v7mczeo1_400.pngsignicon_by_katze_r_lynx-dahc8om.png
@DogiCrimson WOW these are stunning -steals Ice one- Oh I better link this to it. lol
@DogiCrimson WOW these are stunning -steals Ice one- Oh I better link this to it. lol
ujsLf0j.gif
@DogiCrimson holy heck, I adore these! I'm using the light one in my light rep's bio! It looks gorgeous <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29928220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299283/29928220_350.png[/img] [/url] If you ever open up some sort of shop for custom ones, please let me know! I would be up for paying for one based off my dragons or something else!
@DogiCrimson

holy heck, I adore these! I'm using the light one in my light rep's bio! It looks gorgeous <3

29928220_350.png

If you ever open up some sort of shop for custom ones, please let me know! I would be up for paying for one based off my dragons or something else!
flefaeries_2.png
@DogiCrimson I love these so much! They fit some of my dragons so perfectly <3 <3 Thankyou so much for sharing! If you have any sort of shop open up in the future please ping me too :D
@DogiCrimson I love these so much! They fit some of my dragons so perfectly <3 <3 Thankyou so much for sharing! If you have any sort of shop open up in the future please ping me too :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@DogiCrimson

These are so pretty!
@DogiCrimson

These are so pretty!
SYJDX48.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11