Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Larcane's Lorestuffs (and Poetry)
Feel free to comment if you want something done, but this is mainly for myself and friends' lorestuffs.
Feel free to comment if you want something done, but this is mainly for myself and friends' lorestuffs.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
Flembeard - exalted dragon

Flembeard is a chronic asthmatic with an even bigger problem on his hands- or should I say beard. Instead of disposing of his excessive bile, he likes to smear it all over his hairy appendage.. and it forms in lumps and crusts, giving it the appearance of having shooting stars emanating from it.

However, not only does it deter his enemies from getting too close, it also puts off the ladies from being around him. They don't notice at first, but then when they intentionally rub up against him and find themselves covered in a mysterious hazel-green goo... ugh!... that's when they fly a mile!

He's lovely really... just a bit of a slob(berer).

Gildedbeard - exalted dragon

Golden armor, it really doesn't last. In Minecraft at least, its durability dying fast. Looking less like an element and more like a mineral, it dissintegrates into nuggets that look far less edible; though I too, must be melted, to retain my silky skin, I don't have a working forge, and my skills in smelting are thin. Plus from a Bird's Eye view, it's not all that bad..? I think I look slightly ethereal, with battered chicken on my back..? Alas, it's all material, some say its in my genes, but regardless of the new gem bonding, I don't know what this really means!
Flembeard - exalted dragon

Flembeard is a chronic asthmatic with an even bigger problem on his hands- or should I say beard. Instead of disposing of his excessive bile, he likes to smear it all over his hairy appendage.. and it forms in lumps and crusts, giving it the appearance of having shooting stars emanating from it.

However, not only does it deter his enemies from getting too close, it also puts off the ladies from being around him. They don't notice at first, but then when they intentionally rub up against him and find themselves covered in a mysterious hazel-green goo... ugh!... that's when they fly a mile!

He's lovely really... just a bit of a slob(berer).

Gildedbeard - exalted dragon

Golden armor, it really doesn't last. In Minecraft at least, its durability dying fast. Looking less like an element and more like a mineral, it dissintegrates into nuggets that look far less edible; though I too, must be melted, to retain my silky skin, I don't have a working forge, and my skills in smelting are thin. Plus from a Bird's Eye view, it's not all that bad..? I think I look slightly ethereal, with battered chicken on my back..? Alas, it's all material, some say its in my genes, but regardless of the new gem bonding, I don't know what this really means!
Please go easy on me! ♥
NTS: @RyuLevone Make them babs similar to: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195565/19556470.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/253827/25382619.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/193107/19310697.png[/img] Rhyolite Iaros Malykris
NTS:

@RyuLevone Make them babs similar to:
19556470.png25382619.png19310697.png

Rhyolite
Iaros
Malykris
Please go easy on me! ♥