Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | l'art du faon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Reefknot thank you!!
@Reefknot thank you!!
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
@faon
Ooh, I really like the first one <3
@faon
Ooh, I really like the first one <3
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
[center][size=1][font=quicksand]@Reefknot @Sephora34 @Midna42 @Turnoroid @FluentInSarcasm[/size] [size=4]i just realized i've never drawn a good pic of my lil witch babe fleur [img]http://i.imgur.com/BgdBy3p.png[/img]
@Reefknot @Sephora34 @Midna42 @Turnoroid @FluentInSarcasm
i just realized i've never drawn a good pic of my lil witch babe fleur
BgdBy3p.png
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
That's beautiful <3
That's beautiful <3
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
here's my edgy red/white/black color scheme demon boy. there are many like it but this one is mine. (click for full size)
v8E9T73.jpg
in addition to the teeth in this boy's mouth being able to move freely (as if in liquid rather than solid tissue), they can also appear and disappear at will. having most of them out is not very common for him, and more of a show of dominance than it is actually useful. moving each tooth individually takes a lot of energy, but can deliver a devastating, if not lethal bite.
here's my edgy red/white/black color scheme demon boy. there are many like it but this one is mine. (click for full size)
v8E9T73.jpg
in addition to the teeth in this boy's mouth being able to move freely (as if in liquid rather than solid tissue), they can also appear and disappear at will. having most of them out is not very common for him, and more of a show of dominance than it is actually useful. moving each tooth individually takes a lot of energy, but can deliver a devastating, if not lethal bite.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
uhhhhhh this might b a sona
0JbEEeY.jpg
uhhhhhh this might b a sona
0JbEEeY.jpg
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
@Faon

I AM IN L O V E WITH KEENE OH MY GOSH <333

I actually adore Keene, he (?) is absolutely amazing! So unique, I love this whole concept!

Also I'm very sorry if I got the pronouns wrong!
@Faon

I AM IN L O V E WITH KEENE OH MY GOSH <333

I actually adore Keene, he (?) is absolutely amazing! So unique, I love this whole concept!

Also I'm very sorry if I got the pronouns wrong!
Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
@faon

Oh my gods! I love your art! It looks so professional! Especially compared to mine, haha! Keep doing what you do!
@faon

Oh my gods! I love your art! It looks so professional! Especially compared to mine, haha! Keep doing what you do!
2172295b9523468118b7cd8b69c4ab8c.gif
@FluentInSarcasm thaNK U SO MUCH sndkfkfn I was really going for a unique design I'm so glad you like them (they probably use he or they so you're good uwu)!! Thank you've again that makes me so happy sjfkg

@Paxportal27 Thank you so so much! Your art is wonderful as well, and I hope you continue to make it too :>
@FluentInSarcasm thaNK U SO MUCH sndkfkfn I was really going for a unique design I'm so glad you like them (they probably use he or they so you're good uwu)!! Thank you've again that makes me so happy sjfkg

@Paxportal27 Thank you so so much! Your art is wonderful as well, and I hope you continue to make it too :>
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
@Faon

Hahaha no problem! They are actually everything I aspire to be in life like damn I'm in love XD

Can't wait to see more of your lovely art! <33

UGHH I'm so jealous XD I've really got to make a sona soon ^^
@Faon

Hahaha no problem! They are actually everything I aspire to be in life like damn I'm in love XD

Can't wait to see more of your lovely art! <33

UGHH I'm so jealous XD I've really got to make a sona soon ^^
Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12