Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104
I'm using one of the sprites in my sig, thank you. But I can't seem to find an Ouroboros outline, can anyone else in the forum here help me ?
Edit: @Aosagi is it okay if i resize an image to put in my sig? I'm still crediting (linking back to this post) but just in case.
I'm using one of the sprites in my sig, thank you. But I can't seem to find an Ouroboros outline, can anyone else in the forum here help me ?
Edit: @Aosagi is it okay if i resize an image to put in my sig? I'm still crediting (linking back to this post) but just in case.
I'm Cat! I like Don't Starve, Katamari, and a bunch more! I'm also on Goatlings under the same name!
@catwantsfishie
No problem with resizing! Also thank you for pointing it out, I'll have to finally take a while and add more linearts to the list, including Uroboros ones.
@catwantsfishie
No problem with resizing! Also thank you for pointing it out, I'll have to finally take a while and add more linearts to the list, including Uroboros ones.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi Thank you! I didn't want to bother you since it says you're inactive with adopts but again, just incase I did something wrong I wanted to make sure.
@Aosagi Thank you! I didn't want to bother you since it says you're inactive with adopts but again, just incase I did something wrong I wanted to make sure.
I'm Cat! I like Don't Starve, Katamari, and a bunch more! I'm also on Goatlings under the same name!
@catwantsfishie
I've added Uroboros lineart, along with a bunch of other bases!
I don't have psds for the eldest adopts, including original Uroboros, so there's only newer version of it, though.
@catwantsfishie
I've added Uroboros lineart, along with a bunch of other bases!
I don't have psds for the eldest adopts, including original Uroboros, so there's only newer version of it, though.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
Gonna boop myself here.
Gonna boop myself here.
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Arkanjel
@Arkanjel
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
I love mythical creatures and these are really good drawings!
I love mythical creatures and these are really good drawings!
furry_fiddle.png
These are so pretty! kudos to you for making such lovely adoptables for the community <3
These are so pretty! kudos to you for making such lovely adoptables for the community <3
@VictoriousLight

Pinging myself for future use, I love these so much
@VictoriousLight

Pinging myself for future use, I love these so much
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
@SocklessWonder

Pinging so I don't lose this thread. Such adorable adopts!
@SocklessWonder

Pinging so I don't lose this thread. Such adorable adopts!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104