Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 104
@aosagi
Could I be added to the ping list? :0
@aosagi
Could I be added to the ping list? :0
DGvY4qO.gif7iF4Ik8.png2nNPLga.gif
@Aosagi

Awhile back (seems like forever, now :P), I posed the question about how was I supposed to decide which of my dergs would get which of these adopts, and you replied with 'give them all to one!'

And then you went and made more - dangit :P

So, I have a sort of plan in mind, and, have started to implement it - and, am linking all of them back here, so, hopefully people will click back and love these as much as I do <3

Thanks again for making them!!

Ari
@Aosagi

Awhile back (seems like forever, now :P), I posed the question about how was I supposed to decide which of my dergs would get which of these adopts, and you replied with 'give them all to one!'

And then you went and made more - dangit :P

So, I have a sort of plan in mind, and, have started to implement it - and, am linking all of them back here, so, hopefully people will click back and love these as much as I do <3

Thanks again for making them!!

Ari
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel
Ahh, I'm so glad to hear you still enjoy them after such a long time :>
Once you finish you plan, feel free to share it too!

@TinyWings
No problem! I'll add you to the pinglist in a moment, but please note that it may be a long while till I'll add anything new, if ever, especially that I'm less frequently on FR nowadays.
@Arianethel
Ahh, I'm so glad to hear you still enjoy them after such a long time :>
Once you finish you plan, feel free to share it too!

@TinyWings
No problem! I'll add you to the pinglist in a moment, but please note that it may be a long while till I'll add anything new, if ever, especially that I'm less frequently on FR nowadays.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi
it’s okay! I just think these are so cute and being surprised to see such cute stuff is perfect at any time :)
@Aosagi
it’s okay! I just think these are so cute and being surprised to see such cute stuff is perfect at any time :)
DGvY4qO.gif7iF4Ik8.png2nNPLga.gif
@Aosagi

I use google chrome, so how can I get the link to use one?
@Aosagi

I use google chrome, so how can I get the link to use one?
2o1okj.gif
@PhoenixStorm
Drag & drop to a new tab and copy the link, or right-click on the image and select ,,copy image URL'' option
@PhoenixStorm
Drag & drop to a new tab and copy the link, or right-click on the image and select ,,copy image URL'' option
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
ahhhh ty!
ahhhh ty!
2o1okj.gif
ahhhh ty!
ahhhh ty!
2o1okj.gif
ahhhh ty!
ahhhh ty!
2o1okj.gif
I can't decide which I like the most
I can't decide which I like the most