Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104
Thank you very much for your nice work! ^^
Thank you very much for your nice work! ^^
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
Hey friends I use fr on mobile occasionally, and having coded a few bios there before I've found that the easiest way to get the image code is to open it in a new tab, copy the url from the bar, and paste that in the [img][/img] brackets Hope that helps :)
Hey friends I use fr on mobile occasionally, and having coded a few bios there before I've found that the easiest way to get the image code is to open it in a new tab, copy the url from the bar, and paste that in the [img][/img] brackets
Hope that helps :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWaldo
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif20
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 fr time
@Aosagi

These are adorable! I used one of the leviathans, for obvious reasons lol
thank you for making them!
@Aosagi

These are adorable! I used one of the leviathans, for obvious reasons lol
thank you for making them!

mads
she/her
bi ace DVynlKm.png HQsa6bD.png
JphybM9.png
@Aosagi
These are all lovely! I especially like the ouroboros. I was wondering if you do commissions? If not that's fine, I just wanted to ask :)
@Aosagi
These are all lovely! I especially like the ouroboros. I was wondering if you do commissions? If not that's fine, I just wanted to ask :)
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@MistressMagpie
Thank you! And while I don't have any art shop now, I can take up private offers, so please send a PM if you'd be interested in a commission.
@MistressMagpie
Thank you! And while I don't have any art shop now, I can take up private offers, so please send a PM if you'd be interested in a commission.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi
I wouldn't mind doing recolors and send them to you so you can have more just don't forget to mention me I enjoy doing things for other with no charge I kinda find it mean I really love these
@Aosagi
I wouldn't mind doing recolors and send them to you so you can have more just don't forget to mention me I enjoy doing things for other with no charge I kinda find it mean I really love these
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@ArcanexHour
Sorry, but I have to give up that. Thank you for the offer though, it's really nice of you!
@ArcanexHour
Sorry, but I have to give up that. Thank you for the offer though, it's really nice of you!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi Wow! I absolutely love your art style! It reminds me of ancient Japanese art ^^ Oh, and is it alright if I recolor this beauty?: [img]http://i.imgur.com/z5zo12x.png[/img]
@Aosagi
Wow! I absolutely love your art style! It reminds me of ancient Japanese art ^^ Oh, and is it alright if I recolor this beauty?:
z5zo12x.png
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@TheExorcist
Thank you, and sure! Now that you mentioned it, I should check if I don't have blank lineart saved for it somewhere, and if yes then I'll add it to the list in a while.
@TheExorcist
Thank you, and sure! Now that you mentioned it, I should check if I don't have blank lineart saved for it somewhere, and if yes then I'll add it to the list in a while.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi
Thank you! Also, you should do a hellhound. That would look really nice ^^
@Aosagi
Thank you! Also, you should do a hellhound. That would look really nice ^^
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104