Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 104
Bump~!
Bump~!
gVcJZNx.jpg
@Aosagi
Whoa! These are amazing!
@Aosagi
Whoa! These are amazing!
F50lMAz.png
@NVDragon
Thank you, glad you like them!
@NVDragon
Thank you, glad you like them!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi I want to colas but I can’t post clear background. What do you use to color?
@Aosagi I want to colas but I can’t post clear background. What do you use to color?
ezimba__73__by_fishtailholly-dcaxnkr.gif 5ihZ9.gifZfMsk.gifZ848L.gifBfmFz.gifAFQlW.gif
@Aosagi
your art is so cool and i'm using a bunch of these in my dragon bios :)
@Aosagi
your art is so cool and i'm using a bunch of these in my dragon bios :)
@dragondreamer21
Hello! Before agreeing on a collab I'd need to see any kind of examples on your art. I may be picky with artstyles, so sorry in advance if I won't agree on one. Being able to save the lineart in psd or transparent PNG file is also a requirement.

I use MedibangPaint Pro for drawing adopts, it's a free and very convenient program, so I highly recommend it if you're looking for one.
@dragondreamer21
Hello! Before agreeing on a collab I'd need to see any kind of examples on your art. I may be picky with artstyles, so sorry in advance if I won't agree on one. Being able to save the lineart in psd or transparent PNG file is also a requirement.

I use MedibangPaint Pro for drawing adopts, it's a free and very convenient program, so I highly recommend it if you're looking for one.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@LazuliStardust
Thank you! Glad to see them along pretty dragons :>
@LazuliStardust
Thank you! Glad to see them along pretty dragons :>
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi
I actually don’t have a set style of art! I guess I’ll try and find one of all of my styles!
@Aosagi
I actually don’t have a set style of art! I guess I’ll try and find one of all of my styles!
ezimba__73__by_fishtailholly-dcaxnkr.gif 5ihZ9.gifZfMsk.gifZ848L.gifBfmFz.gifAFQlW.gif
Ack! So cute! Is it ok if I draw them in real life on paper?

@aosagi
Ack! So cute! Is it ok if I draw them in real life on paper?

@aosagi
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
@skywiththeclouds
Never got asked that before to be honest, but it should be totally allright! And thank you, glad you like them!
@skywiththeclouds
Never got asked that before to be honest, but it should be totally allright! And thank you, glad you like them!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 104