Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@panopticon, I shall add you! And I'm thankfully feeling somewhat better now, hoping to update this with more after the plague festival rolls in.
@panopticon, I shall add you! And I'm thankfully feeling somewhat better now, hoping to update this with more after the plague festival rolls in.
lel.png
@Serpenta

Oh, I really like these buttons! They are awesome! Thank you so much for them! :3

May I be also added to your pinglist for updates? That'd be great^^

Hope you're feeling better soon!
@Serpenta

Oh, I really like these buttons! They are awesome! Thank you so much for them! :3

May I be also added to your pinglist for updates? That'd be great^^

Hope you're feeling better soon!
@Serpenta hi, can i commission some buttons?
@Serpenta hi, can i commission some buttons?
GJLjexu.gifvUH4HYR.pngCUnfIT5.png
@Serpenta

Oooh, I'm so glad I found these. They're amazing :D.

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Serpenta

Oooh, I'm so glad I found these. They're amazing :D.

Could I be added to the pinglist?
jA0Unwf.gif
@Serpenta
Thank you! Please add me to your ping list.
@Serpenta
Thank you! Please add me to your ping list.
@Serpenta

Could I be added to your pinglist please? These are great!
@Serpenta

Could I be added to your pinglist please? These are great!
hANn2C0.gif

Sorry for the late updates and replies to everyone, I admit I have been neglecting this thread for awhile! I do however have some more icons to add today, so I hope they are of use to you all. Caught up with the festivals and prior vista releases, added some more familiars, and finally started some coliseum icons! I find them harder to make considering quite a lot are more along the lines of borders and that doesn't lend well to filling a space in an interesting way, but I'll do my best with them all for you guys.

@Juri01, @Starrlight, @Afar, @MeraHunt, thank you for your kind words, I've added all of you to the pinglist!

@lunadragon10, I don't feel right taking money (be it virtual or otherwise) for manipulating art that I do not own, but I can certainly take requests.

Sorry for the late updates and replies to everyone, I admit I have been neglecting this thread for awhile! I do however have some more icons to add today, so I hope they are of use to you all. Caught up with the festivals and prior vista releases, added some more familiars, and finally started some coliseum icons! I find them harder to make considering quite a lot are more along the lines of borders and that doesn't lend well to filling a space in an interesting way, but I'll do my best with them all for you guys.

@Juri01, @Starrlight, @Afar, @MeraHunt, thank you for your kind words, I've added all of you to the pinglist!

@lunadragon10, I don't feel right taking money (be it virtual or otherwise) for manipulating art that I do not own, but I can certainly take requests.
lel.png
@Serpenta
There's no rush! They're all beautiful~
Thank you for making them~
@Serpenta
There's no rush! They're all beautiful~
Thank you for making them~
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@Serpenta ok, can you please do a moonstone, black swan(meat), fluted conch and wilting rose buttons ?
@Serpenta ok, can you please do a moonstone, black swan(meat), fluted conch and wilting rose buttons ?
GJLjexu.gifvUH4HYR.pngCUnfIT5.png
@Serpenta These are wonderful!! I have already used one :D

Edit: Also, please ping me for future updates, if you do that sort of thing. And some icy buttons would be wonderful :D

also pinging myself so I don't lose this thread! @NamelessRelic
@Serpenta These are wonderful!! I have already used one :D

Edit: Also, please ping me for future updates, if you do that sort of thing. And some icy buttons would be wonderful :D

also pinging myself so I don't lose this thread! @NamelessRelic
divider_zps15d794e8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82