Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | So You Think You Can Write
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 186 187
@Jade93

Two things.
One: if this by some miracle wins, please pass it on to the runner-up considering i kinda don’t wanna judge so close to my last one, if that’s alright.
Two: Obligatory this kinda strayed from the prompt and it’s now more of a “just because you can doesn’t mean you have to” but I hope it’s similar enouGh

I... thought I could do it.
I really did.
I’m… sorry. Sorry for ruining your day, when I could have taken you somewhere nice. Somewhere we’d both enjoy, where I could focus on you rather than me, and you wouldn’t have to deal with me.
I shouldn’t be crying. I’m not the one who’s falling apart here. You, Takeshi, have gone through so much worse than I have.
But I can’t help it.

“You know,” you say, as you turn to me. “I’m not disappointed.”
How did you guess that I was thinking that?
“Why?” That’s all I can say. Why do you have any reason to smile, after today? I always tell you to smile when you’re the one losing, but if it’s me? I can barely even try. So why? I… have so many thoughts. Is one word enough?
“It’s simple, really. Just because you had the choice to stand and face what you were afraid of didn’t mean you had to do it. And you did it.”
“I failed.” My voice sounds empty. It doesn’t normally sound like this. At least not to me. I hope this isn’t weird.
“Hey, you wouldn’t call me a failure for doing the same, would you?”
“No… I wouldn’t.”
“Why place the blame on yourself, then?”
“Because I- I wanted to prove to myself that I was capable, but… in doing that I ruined something that you could have enjoyed. I’m sorry, Takeshi. I just didn’t want to do it alone, and I…”
Why am I still talking? It’s bitter. I don’t know why I’m here, saying all this to you, but I-
“If anything, Hachirou,” I look up briefly to meet your eyes for a second. “I’m proud of you.”
“You’re…?”
“I am. Really.”
“But why would you be? What reason do you have to be proud when all I did was-”
“I’ve told you why. You didn’t have to do this. You shouldn’t have to do this. It’s not necessary. You felt the burden to do this, didn’t you? It destroyed you. And yet…”
And yet.
Yet what? What made this stand out to you so much?
“Look. I don’t know what happened to you, that day. But I’m glad you had the courage to face it.”
I wish I could say the same. Something stops me. What is it?
“Hachirou?”
What am I feeling right now?
“Takeshi.”
I’m not sure how else to answer.
“Look, we’re home,” you point out.
“Ah. Yes.” But… wait. We can’t go inside, yet.
“Are you ready to go back in?”
“One thing first.”
We stand outside the apartment building. It’s getting cold, and the sharp wind stings my face.
“Why is it okay for me to waste your time with my problems?”
“Who said you were wasting my time?”
Your voice doesn’t sound friendly. It never has, and probably never will. But the way you said that is comforting, somehow. Little warmth, but endless truth.
“I didn’t need to do this. It would have been better not to. I did it anyways. Why does it matter to you?”
“That’s the only part that matters to me.” And for once, you’re smiling.
“I told you. You’re brave. And even the strongest people have to get knocked down every once in awhile, don’t they?”
I can’t deny it.
“Come on, Hachi. You said it yourself. You can manage. We all can. Some of us just don’t know it.”
I can’t help but smile. “Come on, stop quoting me. You do this too often.”
“Take your own advice.” I… forgot you could smile, too. “You helped me, I may as well help you. It’s only fair, right?”
“Yeah, right.”
I feel better. The anxiety still lingers, but with you it’s… lesser.
“Anyway, I’ve said it. I’m proud.”
“I- I am too.”
And I think, this time, it’s the truth.

@Jade93

Two things.
One: if this by some miracle wins, please pass it on to the runner-up considering i kinda don’t wanna judge so close to my last one, if that’s alright.
Two: Obligatory this kinda strayed from the prompt and it’s now more of a “just because you can doesn’t mean you have to” but I hope it’s similar enouGh

I... thought I could do it.
I really did.
I’m… sorry. Sorry for ruining your day, when I could have taken you somewhere nice. Somewhere we’d both enjoy, where I could focus on you rather than me, and you wouldn’t have to deal with me.
I shouldn’t be crying. I’m not the one who’s falling apart here. You, Takeshi, have gone through so much worse than I have.
But I can’t help it.

“You know,” you say, as you turn to me. “I’m not disappointed.”
How did you guess that I was thinking that?
“Why?” That’s all I can say. Why do you have any reason to smile, after today? I always tell you to smile when you’re the one losing, but if it’s me? I can barely even try. So why? I… have so many thoughts. Is one word enough?
“It’s simple, really. Just because you had the choice to stand and face what you were afraid of didn’t mean you had to do it. And you did it.”
“I failed.” My voice sounds empty. It doesn’t normally sound like this. At least not to me. I hope this isn’t weird.
“Hey, you wouldn’t call me a failure for doing the same, would you?”
“No… I wouldn’t.”
“Why place the blame on yourself, then?”
“Because I- I wanted to prove to myself that I was capable, but… in doing that I ruined something that you could have enjoyed. I’m sorry, Takeshi. I just didn’t want to do it alone, and I…”
Why am I still talking? It’s bitter. I don’t know why I’m here, saying all this to you, but I-
“If anything, Hachirou,” I look up briefly to meet your eyes for a second. “I’m proud of you.”
“You’re…?”
“I am. Really.”
“But why would you be? What reason do you have to be proud when all I did was-”
“I’ve told you why. You didn’t have to do this. You shouldn’t have to do this. It’s not necessary. You felt the burden to do this, didn’t you? It destroyed you. And yet…”
And yet.
Yet what? What made this stand out to you so much?
“Look. I don’t know what happened to you, that day. But I’m glad you had the courage to face it.”
I wish I could say the same. Something stops me. What is it?
“Hachirou?”
What am I feeling right now?
“Takeshi.”
I’m not sure how else to answer.
“Look, we’re home,” you point out.
“Ah. Yes.” But… wait. We can’t go inside, yet.
“Are you ready to go back in?”
“One thing first.”
We stand outside the apartment building. It’s getting cold, and the sharp wind stings my face.
“Why is it okay for me to waste your time with my problems?”
“Who said you were wasting my time?”
Your voice doesn’t sound friendly. It never has, and probably never will. But the way you said that is comforting, somehow. Little warmth, but endless truth.
“I didn’t need to do this. It would have been better not to. I did it anyways. Why does it matter to you?”
“That’s the only part that matters to me.” And for once, you’re smiling.
“I told you. You’re brave. And even the strongest people have to get knocked down every once in awhile, don’t they?”
I can’t deny it.
“Come on, Hachi. You said it yourself. You can manage. We all can. Some of us just don’t know it.”
I can’t help but smile. “Come on, stop quoting me. You do this too often.”
“Take your own advice.” I… forgot you could smile, too. “You helped me, I may as well help you. It’s only fair, right?”
“Yeah, right.”
I feel better. The anxiety still lingers, but with you it’s… lesser.
“Anyway, I’ve said it. I’m proud.”
“I- I am too.”
And I think, this time, it’s the truth.

@Jade93

Sneering, and obviously quite pleased with themselves, the woman standing on the base of a once great statue watched the crawling figure on the cracked concrete below. Her eyes were of great, overwhelming pleasure at her victory. Her lips, freshly adorned with a vibrant pink lipstick special to this occasion. In a way, she was the most joyous she had ever been. She had finally won. The world around her had closed in on that one insignificant worm that lies beneath her heals, barely alive and gurgling like a toddler.

The broken figure below reached their arm into the dusty air towards the woman on high. There were no words between the two, and the shaking ragged arm fell like a limp log to the ground. The smug grin of the woman twitched and weakened and then dropped to a frown of realization.

"Dead already?" The woman asked almost sadly, brushing hair pomp hair away from her face.

With a faint voice, and a exhale of great desperation and hemorrhage, the man finally spoke. Even with crushed ribs, his words rang in the woman's head, "Just because you can," The man coughed sharply, splattering the stone with red, "Doesn't mean you should." The man's ragged breathing continued to the woman's dismay.

She had won, so why was it taking so long for him to die? The ground rumbled. The woman raised her eyes to the devastation. The sky thundered. Bombs rang like bells in all directions. There were screams and tears. This was supposed to be easy. It wasn't supposed to be so loud. It wasn't supposed to be so messy.

The woman's once arrogant expression quickly cracked into something else. Her frown quivered. Her eyes swelled. Her hair was whipped by another wave of bomb-heated air.

"Wait!" The woman said, unsure of her next words. "I won!" She yelled to the man at the base of her lofty pedestal. He was not breathing. "I won!" She flailed her arms at the man. There was no response.

Spinning slowly, the woman perused what she had set in motion. "But, I won." The woman said to herself. She slowly knelt and sat down upon the crumbled statue's base, getting chips of concrete and dust all over her victory dress.

"But, but, I won. I won." She whispered.

"But, so what?"
@Jade93

Sneering, and obviously quite pleased with themselves, the woman standing on the base of a once great statue watched the crawling figure on the cracked concrete below. Her eyes were of great, overwhelming pleasure at her victory. Her lips, freshly adorned with a vibrant pink lipstick special to this occasion. In a way, she was the most joyous she had ever been. She had finally won. The world around her had closed in on that one insignificant worm that lies beneath her heals, barely alive and gurgling like a toddler.

The broken figure below reached their arm into the dusty air towards the woman on high. There were no words between the two, and the shaking ragged arm fell like a limp log to the ground. The smug grin of the woman twitched and weakened and then dropped to a frown of realization.

"Dead already?" The woman asked almost sadly, brushing hair pomp hair away from her face.

With a faint voice, and a exhale of great desperation and hemorrhage, the man finally spoke. Even with crushed ribs, his words rang in the woman's head, "Just because you can," The man coughed sharply, splattering the stone with red, "Doesn't mean you should." The man's ragged breathing continued to the woman's dismay.

She had won, so why was it taking so long for him to die? The ground rumbled. The woman raised her eyes to the devastation. The sky thundered. Bombs rang like bells in all directions. There were screams and tears. This was supposed to be easy. It wasn't supposed to be so loud. It wasn't supposed to be so messy.

The woman's once arrogant expression quickly cracked into something else. Her frown quivered. Her eyes swelled. Her hair was whipped by another wave of bomb-heated air.

"Wait!" The woman said, unsure of her next words. "I won!" She yelled to the man at the base of her lofty pedestal. He was not breathing. "I won!" She flailed her arms at the man. There was no response.

Spinning slowly, the woman perused what she had set in motion. "But, I won." The woman said to herself. She slowly knelt and sat down upon the crumbled statue's base, getting chips of concrete and dust all over her victory dress.

"But, but, I won. I won." She whispered.

"But, so what?"
Gula.gif
Hi, can I please be added to the pinglist? Im on moblie and cant edit the doc
Hi, can I please be added to the pinglist? Im on moblie and cant edit the doc
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Jade93, gentle reminder ping
Before them, a translucent stone staff rose from a dais.

Mindy looked at Cass. "This wasn't in the room the last time I came here."

Cass shrugged. "Puzzles make for poor security. It seems their creators intended this to appear at a very specific time, perhaps for a very specific set of people."

Mindy made a face. "You and your ideas about fate. Look, we probably have a totally reasonable explanation here. Something like 'no one comes here and if someone did, they probably left the staff well enough alone.' As should we."

Cass stepped forward, and Mindy darted before her, arms outstretched. "Cass." A warning.

"Mindy." A warning in return. One step to the left.

Mindy mirrored her. "You've picked a helluva time to act on your beliefs. Forget fate. Abandon this one, and let's just leave. Do not pass GO; do not collect two hundred dollars."

"I must."

"You've read the glyphs!" The chamber's acoustics amplified the shrill of Mindy's desperation. "All who have taken the staff destroyed themselves, after breaking the hearts of everyone around them. Cass." Fear prevented Mindy from clapping her hands on Cass' shoulders and delivering a good shake. "Cass, please. Don't do this."

"The chamber has opened."

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"

"No." Cass' eyes met Mindy's. "Because I can, I must. The chamber, sealed so many years, opens now. I see no signs of it closing. I must act. If I do not take the staff, another will."

"Cass, literally no one comes in he--"

"It is only a matter of time."

Mindy shook her head. "Then what? You wander around, wreaking havoc with an omnipotent magical artifact, then someone kills you, rinse, repeat? Whoever made, owned, or used it sealed it away for good reason."

Cass shook her head. "It doesn't matter. Stand aside, Mindy. I will take it, and I will figure it out."

Mindy stepped closer. Not an millimeter of air separated them. "No, you won't. You'll be too busy trying out your cool, new plaything. Its power will wash away your anxiety. It will blind you to the future. You'll grow complacent in your new power...and careless. You're going to get yourself killed, Cass!"

"I have to do this! The staff must not fall in the wrong hands!"

"Do you, Cass? Are you doing it because you want to destroy yourself? Or because someone else told you sacrifice is noble? We can work on other ways to better secure the sta--"

But it was already too late. The staff had vanished, and the dais now sat empty.
Blergh, it's late, and I probably have a bunch of embarrassing typos here that I can't fix before the deadline.

Blergh.
@Jade93, gentle reminder ping
Before them, a translucent stone staff rose from a dais.

Mindy looked at Cass. "This wasn't in the room the last time I came here."

Cass shrugged. "Puzzles make for poor security. It seems their creators intended this to appear at a very specific time, perhaps for a very specific set of people."

Mindy made a face. "You and your ideas about fate. Look, we probably have a totally reasonable explanation here. Something like 'no one comes here and if someone did, they probably left the staff well enough alone.' As should we."

Cass stepped forward, and Mindy darted before her, arms outstretched. "Cass." A warning.

"Mindy." A warning in return. One step to the left.

Mindy mirrored her. "You've picked a helluva time to act on your beliefs. Forget fate. Abandon this one, and let's just leave. Do not pass GO; do not collect two hundred dollars."

"I must."

"You've read the glyphs!" The chamber's acoustics amplified the shrill of Mindy's desperation. "All who have taken the staff destroyed themselves, after breaking the hearts of everyone around them. Cass." Fear prevented Mindy from clapping her hands on Cass' shoulders and delivering a good shake. "Cass, please. Don't do this."

"The chamber has opened."

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"

"No." Cass' eyes met Mindy's. "Because I can, I must. The chamber, sealed so many years, opens now. I see no signs of it closing. I must act. If I do not take the staff, another will."

"Cass, literally no one comes in he--"

"It is only a matter of time."

Mindy shook her head. "Then what? You wander around, wreaking havoc with an omnipotent magical artifact, then someone kills you, rinse, repeat? Whoever made, owned, or used it sealed it away for good reason."

Cass shook her head. "It doesn't matter. Stand aside, Mindy. I will take it, and I will figure it out."

Mindy stepped closer. Not an millimeter of air separated them. "No, you won't. You'll be too busy trying out your cool, new plaything. Its power will wash away your anxiety. It will blind you to the future. You'll grow complacent in your new power...and careless. You're going to get yourself killed, Cass!"

"I have to do this! The staff must not fall in the wrong hands!"

"Do you, Cass? Are you doing it because you want to destroy yourself? Or because someone else told you sacrifice is noble? We can work on other ways to better secure the sta--"

But it was already too late. The staff had vanished, and the dais now sat empty.
Blergh, it's late, and I probably have a bunch of embarrassing typos here that I can't fix before the deadline.

Blergh.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
AHHHH I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY FOR MYSELF life decided this weekend would be a good time for an Allslap and ive been meaning to ;-; so take this low quality mobile thingy
@vibranium my personal love is for angst, death, and gore, so i already love it. I can almost feel Raina(?)'s hurt and anger, and while nothing explicitly says what happened to her brother, it's not impossible to piece together. While a dramatic version, it seems to show the prompt well.

@CaTYstrophe The beginning is super descriptive, and until a while in I couldn't even tell what they were doing but my head almost started pounding just from the words. Rhys is a big mood, and really reminds people to watch their mouth- hence, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

@xAstrophel 2nd person caught me off guard, but it immediately pulled me in(literally haha) I really feel for Hachirou, and though it does miss the point I was hoping for, it still has a good lesson and honestly probs the most wholesome story.

@Gula (im so sorry these are getting so short the later im up) The first paragraph alone brings me a distaste for the woman, whatever the name is, and it leaves me wondering, why did she have to kill him? Why did it start a war? Who was he? And yet it manages to be an interesting story without giving me so much as a name.

@nuttysaladtree (do not worry! I am too tired to notice) With so little words, Mindy and Cass seem to be best friends going through The Fight, though it may end with more destruction than in the movies. For a little bit, I almost thought Mindy might be some kind of Guardian of the scepter. So much storytelling from almost exclusively dialogue, I feel like I'm within both of their heads.
So with that, I'll have to say @vibranium wins and @gula is the runner up! Have fun y'all
AHHHH I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY FOR MYSELF life decided this weekend would be a good time for an Allslap and ive been meaning to ;-; so take this low quality mobile thingy
@vibranium my personal love is for angst, death, and gore, so i already love it. I can almost feel Raina(?)'s hurt and anger, and while nothing explicitly says what happened to her brother, it's not impossible to piece together. While a dramatic version, it seems to show the prompt well.

@CaTYstrophe The beginning is super descriptive, and until a while in I couldn't even tell what they were doing but my head almost started pounding just from the words. Rhys is a big mood, and really reminds people to watch their mouth- hence, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

@xAstrophel 2nd person caught me off guard, but it immediately pulled me in(literally haha) I really feel for Hachirou, and though it does miss the point I was hoping for, it still has a good lesson and honestly probs the most wholesome story.

@Gula (im so sorry these are getting so short the later im up) The first paragraph alone brings me a distaste for the woman, whatever the name is, and it leaves me wondering, why did she have to kill him? Why did it start a war? Who was he? And yet it manages to be an interesting story without giving me so much as a name.

@nuttysaladtree (do not worry! I am too tired to notice) With so little words, Mindy and Cass seem to be best friends going through The Fight, though it may end with more destruction than in the movies. For a little bit, I almost thought Mindy might be some kind of Guardian of the scepter. So much storytelling from almost exclusively dialogue, I feel like I'm within both of their heads.
So with that, I'll have to say @vibranium wins and @gula is the runner up! Have fun y'all
@AwkwardAngel @Tacodoodle @coyearth @nemodave @Jadebird @favvn @Crazyraspberry @helforestwitch @SeaSweptDreams @Winterreise @agateflame @Rosoidela @REDandYELLOWZ @PhoenixMiko @ErinQuotefinder @Holes @Midgardian @fabro @Dragonclaw101 @MissFortune17 @Lolliipop @luckgandor @frootz @Gannet @riseandshine @WithoutBounds @Artificiary @Slayborn @demonslayr62 @Xayxayx @SpiderLondon @Lastwords @Aphelium @elainexcupcake @PurpleHibiscus @inn @Astomnus @bcrush @Saraceaser @dragonfarmer @Drusha @MisfitsLanding @elthemar @StillInvincible @FireMaster101 @Crumbleless @Oranitha @Tempestral @humanityxpeople @Chrisondra @Karika @Skyeset @PixieKnight3264 @Mypilot @SamIamLuvDov @tsugumi @Reiyn @TheElfDruid @Adaris @Synzia @Elroth @Retof @SocialBookWorm @uhhjoyce27 @Luca20 @unsolved @KnightVanguard @Lightshadow101 @changelingstar @Stoat @MusicalAnimac @StormDragon21 @lessthan3 @Draxia @quilliper @frostt @Ketsui @Restless @misericordieuse @fitz @Arithelia @SkyTreader197 @AzulineDream @KhajiitHasWares @Crysi102 @Cevanari @CloverGaming @Auraelia @MultiFandomist @melbelletrend @LapisDragon17718 @ArcticFire @Eurydise @Scorpicat10 @HuskyLove @Jennaflare @SpectralRose @Scile301 @Mochaccino @Gusted @Awe @MajesticalNoodle @LadyRandomizer @SashaFiredrake @Kumie @Alvis @highprince @Zozilla @ImagineIf @Hawktalon @PopatoPips @Shaide @Read @Stormwing27 @sane @Holi @feralchungus @Permyriad @RainingAcid @Toonetta @Sharpjay217 @Xumbre @globetrottr @GreatLordHades @Epik @BokuHiro6 @Maiafay @carddev @ChihoriAnigma @TheRunawayRaven @Incand3scent @Mukti @Greyh0und @Chicoatl @TwilightDreams @MitraSunshine @Nintendoreos @KrazKitCat @Starwindrider @ShinyDecidueye @stanlley @moontea @Spacefruit @CrimsonDragon @mischiefsabre @Elakair @Evolve @Prospit @Emberlight @Chessboard @Rainpetal @Snapshadow @dejanuation @CrystalPeacock @monochromia @BerryWing @Mediaeumbra @vimai @Littlepotato711 @GlitchedFox @Springbok @xAstrophel @SpiderQueen8 @vibranium @GadzooksTD @NMidNight @Kakushigo @MythicalCookie @magxctrick @CaTYstrophe @thePurple @ofkismetandkalon @Jade93 @Frolen @Slaytheist @Zweilei @QUACK2 @Tinyparrot @LionHeart27 @CatInDisguise

Ahhhhh, thank you!
The new prompt is: An act that can never be undone
I’ll judge on the 25th, although I may move it out a bit depending on the number of entries
@AwkwardAngel @Tacodoodle @coyearth @nemodave @Jadebird @favvn @Crazyraspberry @helforestwitch @SeaSweptDreams @Winterreise @agateflame @Rosoidela @REDandYELLOWZ @PhoenixMiko @ErinQuotefinder @Holes @Midgardian @fabro @Dragonclaw101 @MissFortune17 @Lolliipop @luckgandor @frootz @Gannet @riseandshine @WithoutBounds @Artificiary @Slayborn @demonslayr62 @Xayxayx @SpiderLondon @Lastwords @Aphelium @elainexcupcake @PurpleHibiscus @inn @Astomnus @bcrush @Saraceaser @dragonfarmer @Drusha @MisfitsLanding @elthemar @StillInvincible @FireMaster101 @Crumbleless @Oranitha @Tempestral @humanityxpeople @Chrisondra @Karika @Skyeset @PixieKnight3264 @Mypilot @SamIamLuvDov @tsugumi @Reiyn @TheElfDruid @Adaris @Synzia @Elroth @Retof @SocialBookWorm @uhhjoyce27 @Luca20 @unsolved @KnightVanguard @Lightshadow101 @changelingstar @Stoat @MusicalAnimac @StormDragon21 @lessthan3 @Draxia @quilliper @frostt @Ketsui @Restless @misericordieuse @fitz @Arithelia @SkyTreader197 @AzulineDream @KhajiitHasWares @Crysi102 @Cevanari @CloverGaming @Auraelia @MultiFandomist @melbelletrend @LapisDragon17718 @ArcticFire @Eurydise @Scorpicat10 @HuskyLove @Jennaflare @SpectralRose @Scile301 @Mochaccino @Gusted @Awe @MajesticalNoodle @LadyRandomizer @SashaFiredrake @Kumie @Alvis @highprince @Zozilla @ImagineIf @Hawktalon @PopatoPips @Shaide @Read @Stormwing27 @sane @Holi @feralchungus @Permyriad @RainingAcid @Toonetta @Sharpjay217 @Xumbre @globetrottr @GreatLordHades @Epik @BokuHiro6 @Maiafay @carddev @ChihoriAnigma @TheRunawayRaven @Incand3scent @Mukti @Greyh0und @Chicoatl @TwilightDreams @MitraSunshine @Nintendoreos @KrazKitCat @Starwindrider @ShinyDecidueye @stanlley @moontea @Spacefruit @CrimsonDragon @mischiefsabre @Elakair @Evolve @Prospit @Emberlight @Chessboard @Rainpetal @Snapshadow @dejanuation @CrystalPeacock @monochromia @BerryWing @Mediaeumbra @vimai @Littlepotato711 @GlitchedFox @Springbok @xAstrophel @SpiderQueen8 @vibranium @GadzooksTD @NMidNight @Kakushigo @MythicalCookie @magxctrick @CaTYstrophe @thePurple @ofkismetandkalon @Jade93 @Frolen @Slaytheist @Zweilei @QUACK2 @Tinyparrot @LionHeart27 @CatInDisguise

Ahhhhh, thank you!
The new prompt is: An act that can never be undone
I’ll judge on the 25th, although I may move it out a bit depending on the number of entries
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
[quote name="coyearth" date="2016-08-07 19:25:16" ] "You are a tattoo artist that has the ability to give people powers from the tattoos you give, by using special inks." [/quote] Did you mean: Adrian from Renegades
coyearth wrote on 2016-08-07 19:25:16:
"You are a tattoo artist that has the ability to give people powers from the tattoos you give, by using special inks."
Did you mean: Adrian from Renegades
mB6g9wx.png

wasn’t sure if I should ping the list askjjhf
Seeing as there’s been no entries, I’m extending the deadline to August 30th, 12:00 FR time
If there’s still no entries at that time, I’ll either change the prompt or pass it off to the runner-up

wasn’t sure if I should ping the list askjjhf
Seeing as there’s been no entries, I’m extending the deadline to August 30th, 12:00 FR time
If there’s still no entries at that time, I’ll either change the prompt or pass it off to the runner-up
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
@vibranium
EDIT TO INCLUDE A TRIGGER WARNING: MINOR GORE AND DEATH INVOLVED
Not once
Not once did they think
They could
Stop
Me

The voice filtered into my head. I gritted my teeth, trying to shut it out. I'd had it for years, far too long to stop it from saying what it wanted. I could kill.

You don't really
Want
Me gone
Do you?
You like
Me here to
Tell you the truth

I slumped forward. The class was almost over. I had my target. Well, had her for years really. Today, I would have her forever.

Forever

No sooner did the bell ring I was rushing out the door. She was waiting for me.

I rushed up to the corner store, panting. I saw her, standing with her back to me. I could

Kill her

I could. Not yet.

"Hey," I said, reaching forward.

She turned to me, smiling. "Hey, you."

We stood, staring at each other a moment. I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. I wanted to be with her forever. I would. Soon.

"I have something I want to show you," I said, grabbing her by her hand.

She chuckled, following me. I pulled her down a street. My street. My home. Apartment, door, living room, bathroom. We stopped.

You can't
Do
It can you?

I glared. She looked around.

"What..."

The knife. The deed. I reached out, grabbed it. I started speaking, my back turned to her.

"We have been together for..."

Three years

"Three years, and I have... Something I need... To say."

I heard her catch her breath. I went ahead. "I want to be with you forever."

She gasped. "I... Of course, yes-"

I whipped around, plunging the knife into her jugular. She tried to gasp, but I hushed her. Kept her quiet. It would be over soon.
"We can be together. Forever. Never leave me, darling. Never never never..."

She tried to struggle, but I held her hands together. My fingers slipped on her blood. Her tears. Why was she crying? I loved her, I would comfort her.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here."

She went sill. I might have cried. I might have wept. Silent, in my head. I kissed her hand. Cold by now, chilling my lips. Her knuckles were white. I loved her more than ever.

My wife, in her chair. Her throne, her pedestal. Beautiful, more than ever. She sat, still and pale, hands on her lap. Smiling at me forever. Mute, but that's okay. I know she tells me she loves me every night.

I stare at myself in my mirror. Gashed. Bloody. Perfect. I could love myself half as much as I loved my wife. Perfect.

They came once. They tried to take me. I don't remember much. Succeed? No, I am with my wife now. They can never take her. Never never never. They can never take that away. She is mine and I am hers.

They wanted me to sleep. I will never sleep again. Never never never. Eyelids heavy the darkness takes me. I will not sleep. It will pass and I will be as awake as ever. Slumber, never. I must spend every waking moment with her. I must never fall asleep.

Sorry, I missed the ping in my notification pond
@vibranium
EDIT TO INCLUDE A TRIGGER WARNING: MINOR GORE AND DEATH INVOLVED
Not once
Not once did they think
They could
Stop
Me

The voice filtered into my head. I gritted my teeth, trying to shut it out. I'd had it for years, far too long to stop it from saying what it wanted. I could kill.

You don't really
Want
Me gone
Do you?
You like
Me here to
Tell you the truth

I slumped forward. The class was almost over. I had my target. Well, had her for years really. Today, I would have her forever.

Forever

No sooner did the bell ring I was rushing out the door. She was waiting for me.

I rushed up to the corner store, panting. I saw her, standing with her back to me. I could

Kill her

I could. Not yet.

"Hey," I said, reaching forward.

She turned to me, smiling. "Hey, you."

We stood, staring at each other a moment. I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. I wanted to be with her forever. I would. Soon.

"I have something I want to show you," I said, grabbing her by her hand.

She chuckled, following me. I pulled her down a street. My street. My home. Apartment, door, living room, bathroom. We stopped.

You can't
Do
It can you?

I glared. She looked around.

"What..."

The knife. The deed. I reached out, grabbed it. I started speaking, my back turned to her.

"We have been together for..."

Three years

"Three years, and I have... Something I need... To say."

I heard her catch her breath. I went ahead. "I want to be with you forever."

She gasped. "I... Of course, yes-"

I whipped around, plunging the knife into her jugular. She tried to gasp, but I hushed her. Kept her quiet. It would be over soon.
"We can be together. Forever. Never leave me, darling. Never never never..."

She tried to struggle, but I held her hands together. My fingers slipped on her blood. Her tears. Why was she crying? I loved her, I would comfort her.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here."

She went sill. I might have cried. I might have wept. Silent, in my head. I kissed her hand. Cold by now, chilling my lips. Her knuckles were white. I loved her more than ever.

My wife, in her chair. Her throne, her pedestal. Beautiful, more than ever. She sat, still and pale, hands on her lap. Smiling at me forever. Mute, but that's okay. I know she tells me she loves me every night.

I stare at myself in my mirror. Gashed. Bloody. Perfect. I could love myself half as much as I loved my wife. Perfect.

They came once. They tried to take me. I don't remember much. Succeed? No, I am with my wife now. They can never take her. Never never never. They can never take that away. She is mine and I am hers.

They wanted me to sleep. I will never sleep again. Never never never. Eyelids heavy the darkness takes me. I will not sleep. It will pass and I will be as awake as ever. Slumber, never. I must spend every waking moment with her. I must never fall asleep.

Sorry, I missed the ping in my notification pond
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
We argued and hurtful words were said. I threw plates at her and hit her with a wine glass. I yelled at her to leave. She cried all night. Her face was bruised and had a pained expression. I wish I could take back everything I said that night.

I miss her already. If only I hadn't said those words. Death may have not greeted her so soon. Now he holds her by his side and never lets go. I blame myself for all her misfortunes. I loved her dearly but I blamed her for all my problems. All she wanted was for me to be happy and never left my side during all that time. She couldn't bare it anymore that night. I rather have her leave me for someone else and be happy even if I wasn't in her life anymore.

I miss the times where it was all smiles and laughter. I loved her warmth and how she embraced me. Her kisses tickled and made me fluster. She was the most beautiful woman in my eyes. I was so happy with her. Too happy... It was an irrational feeling called love and caused a horrible feeling called heartbreak.

I forget how long its been. Years have past and she still stays with death. I've tried countless hours searching for a way to being her back. I managed to bring back shadows of her former self. When I saw her, she suffered greatly and was cold to touch. She did not truly belong in this world. I cried as, I let her go again but I'll see her soon. I'll greet death and be by her side again.
We argued and hurtful words were said. I threw plates at her and hit her with a wine glass. I yelled at her to leave. She cried all night. Her face was bruised and had a pained expression. I wish I could take back everything I said that night.

I miss her already. If only I hadn't said those words. Death may have not greeted her so soon. Now he holds her by his side and never lets go. I blame myself for all her misfortunes. I loved her dearly but I blamed her for all my problems. All she wanted was for me to be happy and never left my side during all that time. She couldn't bare it anymore that night. I rather have her leave me for someone else and be happy even if I wasn't in her life anymore.

I miss the times where it was all smiles and laughter. I loved her warmth and how she embraced me. Her kisses tickled and made me fluster. She was the most beautiful woman in my eyes. I was so happy with her. Too happy... It was an irrational feeling called love and caused a horrible feeling called heartbreak.

I forget how long its been. Years have past and she still stays with death. I've tried countless hours searching for a way to being her back. I managed to bring back shadows of her former self. When I saw her, she suffered greatly and was cold to touch. She did not truly belong in this world. I cried as, I let her go again but I'll see her soon. I'll greet death and be by her side again.
MythicalCookie.png
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 186 187