Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Auto's Art Dump/Portfolio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]@Automedon Your banner sucked me in, and I was not disappointed! ^-^ I will be waiting to commission pieces from you in USD once you open! I'd love to be on your ping list! <3[/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/83094a8c4a6e842fcefdcc19ace01fa1/tumblr_nkbhv8yBTB1rl3vq8o1_400.gif[/img] I'm so excited :3 P.S. thank you for your love for Eamon and Dory on the Prettiest Dragon thread, you made my day![/center]
@Automedon

Your banner sucked me in, and I was not disappointed! ^-^
I will be waiting to commission pieces from you in USD once you open! I'd love to be on your ping list! <3

tumblr_nkbhv8yBTB1rl3vq8o1_400.gif
I'm so excited :3

P.S. thank you for your love for Eamon and Dory on the Prettiest Dragon thread, you made my day!
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
@Kaibyo Oh I'm so glad to hear that!! I'll definitely throw you a ping when I open, thank you <3 And yoire so welcome! I really was shocked at how pretty Dory is; im not sure what it is, but she's adorable!
@Kaibyo Oh I'm so glad to hear that!! I'll definitely throw you a ping when I open, thank you <3 And yoire so welcome! I really was shocked at how pretty Dory is; im not sure what it is, but she's adorable!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

I'm glad she suits your fancy! xD
I can't wait till you open, it will be glorious *-* <3
@Automedon

I'm glad she suits your fancy! xD
I can't wait till you open, it will be glorious *-* <3
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
Oh.my.god!!!!! I would LOVE to buy a bust from you!! Of your not open to any comms now what about later? In treasure of course XD I don't even like to use gem. So when you open is there any way you could reserve a spot for me? Btw I am already on the pinglist ;3 @Automedon
Oh.my.god!!!!! I would LOVE to buy a bust from you!! Of your not open to any comms now what about later? In treasure of course XD I don't even like to use gem. So when you open is there any way you could reserve a spot for me? Btw I am already on the pinglist ;3 @Automedon
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@Glassghost You will absolutely get a ping as soon as I open! Thank you so much <3
@Glassghost You will absolutely get a ping as soon as I open! Thank you so much <3
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

sorry to bother you, but your art is wonderful!! would it be okay if I was added to your pinglist if/when you open? o:
@Automedon

sorry to bother you, but your art is wonderful!! would it be okay if I was added to your pinglist if/when you open? o:
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab No bother at all! Thank you do much and sure thing!
@insufferablecrab No bother at all! Thank you do much and sure thing!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

Can you add me to your pinglist, please? Your art is absolutely gorgeous :3
@Automedon

Can you add me to your pinglist, please? Your art is absolutely gorgeous :3
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@ythequeris I absolutely can! Thank you so much <3
@ythequeris I absolutely can! Thank you so much <3
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

I would love a ping for your opening, if that's alright. Your art is truly amazing ;w;
@Automedon

I would love a ping for your opening, if that's alright. Your art is truly amazing ;w;
fr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10