Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nightshade Clan Lore and History
[i]Welcome to Nightshade Clan Traveler. We don't get visitors often. Why is that? Well haven't you noticed were we are? That's right the Southern Icefield home of the Icewarden and his subjects. The cold tends to keep visitors out. What's my name? My real name is not to be spoken but you can just call me Fitcher. You want to hear about Nightshade Clan? I don't know as much as Nightshade or Icestorm. But I could tell you what I know... [/i] [center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70157094/frstuff/horizontal/iceh3.png[/img] [b]THE FOUNDING[/b] [/center] Many dragons think that Nightshade Clan was founded by Nightshade our leader or Icestorm our past leader, but it was neither. Nightshade Clan was founded a century ago by a dragon named Night and her brother named Shade. Night and Shade weren't normal dragons. They were the children of the Shadowbinder. Even know they were born Shadowbinder's children they hated the darkness they wanted somewhere cold. Night begged her mother to let them leave but she refused so Night and her brother ran away to the Southern Icefield and asked the Icewarden if they could stay and he allowed them too. The Icewarden also gave them lots of land. [center][b]THE START[/b][/center] After granted the land Night and Shade named there newly-formed clan Nightshade Clan after the poisonous flower and there names. You think because they were the Shadowbinder's heirs that they would have no trouble getting dragons for there clan, but they didn't since what Ice dragon would want to be with the Shadowbinder's children? After a while they were able to get 16 dragons to join including 1 of the Icwarden's sons, Blizzard. Nightshade Clan then grew tremendously large. It also had Blizzard and Night's children ( Shade never had children ). [center][b]THE BATTLE[/b][/center] The Icewarden was very proud of Nightshade Clan, his biggest clan. The shadow binder had heard the Icwarden bragging about Nightshade Clan and decided to look at it only to find out the leaders were her children. She got really mad when she also found out she had grandchildren. The Shadowbinder gathered her warriors ( or some of them ) and sent them to take back her children and destroy Nightshade Clan and her grandchildren. I don't know much about the battle and what happen other than Night and Shade were killed by accident and only Blizzard and his daughter survived. They later join a different smaller clan that the Shadowbinder couldn't find out about. [center][b]A NEW NIGHTSHADE CLAN[/b][/center] You must be thinking " Nightshade Clan was destroyed! But why is it still here? " Well you can thank the great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Blizzard and Night, Icestorm. She heard about her ancestors' clan and about how she was related to The Shadowbinder and the Icewarden. Icestorm set out to find the land that the Icewarden had promised Night and Shade ( Icestorm also heard that the land were Nightshade Clan was formed was cursed because of the battle that took place there ). She then found it and formed a new Nightshade Clan. [i]Now you know Nightshade Clan's rich history. You want to know more? Well you can ask the dragons that make up Nightshade Clan. There history makes up the new Nightshade Clan. You want to know about my history? Well I came from The Beast Clans. And you want to know how I know all this history? Well that's a story for another time...[/i] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70157094/frstuff/horizontal/iceh5.png[/img] [i]You can never forget were you came from. Can't you?[/i] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70157094/frstuff/horizontal/shadowh3.png[/img]
Welcome to Nightshade Clan Traveler. We don't get visitors often. Why is that? Well haven't you noticed were we are? That's right the Southern Icefield home of the Icewarden and his subjects. The cold tends to keep visitors out. What's my name? My real name is not to be spoken but you can just call me Fitcher. You want to hear about Nightshade Clan? I don't know as much as Nightshade or Icestorm. But I could tell you what I know...

iceh3.png

THE FOUNDING

Many dragons think that Nightshade Clan was founded by Nightshade our leader or Icestorm our past leader, but it was neither. Nightshade Clan was founded a century ago by a dragon named Night and her brother named Shade. Night and Shade weren't normal dragons. They were the children of the Shadowbinder. Even know they were born Shadowbinder's children they hated the darkness they wanted somewhere cold. Night begged her mother to let them leave but she refused so Night and her brother ran away to the Southern Icefield and asked the Icewarden if they could stay and he allowed them too. The Icewarden also gave them lots of land.

THE START

After granted the land Night and Shade named there newly-formed clan Nightshade Clan after the poisonous flower and there names. You think because they were the Shadowbinder's heirs that they would have no trouble getting dragons for there clan, but they didn't since what Ice dragon would want to be with the Shadowbinder's children? After a while they were able to get 16 dragons to join including 1 of the Icwarden's sons, Blizzard. Nightshade Clan then grew tremendously large. It also had Blizzard and Night's children ( Shade never had children ).

THE BATTLE

The Icewarden was very proud of Nightshade Clan, his biggest clan. The shadow binder had heard the Icwarden bragging about Nightshade Clan and decided to look at it only to find out the leaders were her children. She got really mad when she also found out she had grandchildren. The Shadowbinder gathered her warriors ( or some of them ) and sent them to take back her children and destroy Nightshade Clan and her grandchildren. I don't know much about the battle and what happen other than Night and Shade were killed by accident and only Blizzard and his daughter survived. They later join a different smaller clan that the Shadowbinder couldn't find out about.

A NEW NIGHTSHADE CLAN

You must be thinking " Nightshade Clan was destroyed! But why is it still here? " Well you can thank the great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Blizzard and Night, Icestorm. She heard about her ancestors' clan and about how she was related to The Shadowbinder and the Icewarden. Icestorm set out to find the land that the Icewarden had promised Night and Shade ( Icestorm also heard that the land were Nightshade Clan was formed was cursed because of the battle that took place there ). She then found it and formed a new Nightshade Clan.

Now you know Nightshade Clan's rich history. You want to know more? Well you can ask the dragons that make up Nightshade Clan. There history makes up the new Nightshade Clan. You want to know about my history? Well I came from The Beast Clans. And you want to know how I know all this history? Well that's a story for another time...
iceh5.png

You can never forget were you came from. Can't you?

shadowh3.png
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif