Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Ruggafluff Draws Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ruggafluff - Sorry to hear what a close call you had, but I'm glad they managed to figure out what was causing the problem! Best wishes for your continued health. :)
@ruggafluff - Sorry to hear what a close call you had, but I'm glad they managed to figure out what was causing the problem! Best wishes for your continued health. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@ruggafluff

I am glad you are 1000% better now! And he looks awesome!
@ruggafluff

I am glad you are 1000% better now! And he looks awesome!
l6mtPEk.png
@ruggafluff

Glad to hear you found out what's wrong and that you're feeling better!

Would you be able to remind me of what I ordered? I completely forgot as I did quite a bit of art in the same small period.
@ruggafluff

Glad to hear you found out what's wrong and that you're feeling better!

Would you be able to remind me of what I ordered? I completely forgot as I did quite a bit of art in the same small period.
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@NegCol You got two! One was a bigger piece that we had yet to discuss, I believe, and I also have this marked down:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19664013

Image Type: ARTIST'S CHOICE WHEE
Gimme a little description of your character: Master of Ceremonies, loves flowers, very social, probably secretly a prankster
For an Icon?: N
May I involve a hat?: Y

Way I figure I'll distinguish the cheaper tiers from the more expensive one (since I'm doing Nice Pieces for everyone for waiting so long) is a single character, minimal background for cheaper ones; multiple characters and a fancier background for expensive ones. ^^
@NegCol You got two! One was a bigger piece that we had yet to discuss, I believe, and I also have this marked down:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19664013

Image Type: ARTIST'S CHOICE WHEE
Gimme a little description of your character: Master of Ceremonies, loves flowers, very social, probably secretly a prankster
For an Icon?: N
May I involve a hat?: Y

Way I figure I'll distinguish the cheaper tiers from the more expensive one (since I'm doing Nice Pieces for everyone for waiting so long) is a single character, minimal background for cheaper ones; multiple characters and a fancier background for expensive ones. ^^
woof? woof
@ruggafluff

Oh my gosh I love your most recent work (especially because I'm in light and it looks so SUNNY AND WONDERFUL)
And your older ones too! They look like they were done on... old parchment? and I just love that idk why

AND NOT DYING IS A GOOD THING!
wooooooo
@ruggafluff

Oh my gosh I love your most recent work (especially because I'm in light and it looks so SUNNY AND WONDERFUL)
And your older ones too! They look like they were done on... old parchment? and I just love that idk why

AND NOT DYING IS A GOOD THING!
wooooooo
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
[size=2]Already mailed ya about stuff but that need to exited Jim Carrey gif. [/size] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/11RwocOdukxqN2/giphy.gif[/img]
Already mailed ya about stuff but that need to exited Jim Carrey gif.

giphy.gif
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
@ruggafluff

Thanks so much for the reminder! I'll have to start brainstorming on the large one :)
@ruggafluff

Thanks so much for the reminder! I'll have to start brainstorming on the large one :)
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
you art is really cool!
you art is really cool!
Z7cgb70.png
@raggafluff

Your art is amazing! I love the style and how accurate the drawings are!
@raggafluff

Your art is amazing! I love the style and how accurate the drawings are!
2172295b9523468118b7cd8b69c4ab8c.gif
@SamuelMaybird @Paxportal27 Aaa thank you so much! ^^ Edit: enough edits on that previous piece I'm just gonna pull it until I get that good and polished, so hey, here's some furry heads I did recentishly: [img]http://i.imgur.com/xjAaO69.jpg[/img]
@SamuelMaybird @Paxportal27 Aaa thank you so much! ^^

Edit: enough edits on that previous piece I'm just gonna pull it until I get that good and polished, so hey, here's some furry heads I did recentishly:

xjAaO69.jpg
woof? woof
1 2 3 4 5 6 7