Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83
Holy cow! this is amazing!! :O
Holy cow! this is amazing!! :O
7qCl3Ny.png
Bit of "no sprites but good news!" update - I've finished about 3 unique sprites + one re-color of one of these by now. Just puppet and one more item to go before I can make the update again!

For quick statistics on how the poll looks like right now:
- Nests have most votes as next set! Followed closely by by the Runestone set.
- Stormcatcher doll seems to be leading just by a scoche, so that might be the next one to come! (unless the poll decides to flip again before I can start on working on the doll)

Other things:
- I've been working like a mad man on commissions, thus why sprites been slow. After the latest update, I will be adding two sprites on my worklist instead of just one, so we can get bit speedier results!
- There's over 4 pages worth of requested items, YOWZA! I apologize if the sprite ya wanna see next hasn't popped up yet, I never expected this many requests on my humble lil sprites!

Thank you for everyone for your continued support. I wish I could offer more, it's really mind blowing to see every new person - or some older folk! - popping in wishing to see more. I can't thank ya guys enough, you're the reason why I still carry on.
Bit of "no sprites but good news!" update - I've finished about 3 unique sprites + one re-color of one of these by now. Just puppet and one more item to go before I can make the update again!

For quick statistics on how the poll looks like right now:
- Nests have most votes as next set! Followed closely by by the Runestone set.
- Stormcatcher doll seems to be leading just by a scoche, so that might be the next one to come! (unless the poll decides to flip again before I can start on working on the doll)

Other things:
- I've been working like a mad man on commissions, thus why sprites been slow. After the latest update, I will be adding two sprites on my worklist instead of just one, so we can get bit speedier results!
- There's over 4 pages worth of requested items, YOWZA! I apologize if the sprite ya wanna see next hasn't popped up yet, I never expected this many requests on my humble lil sprites!

Thank you for everyone for your continued support. I wish I could offer more, it's really mind blowing to see every new person - or some older folk! - popping in wishing to see more. I can't thank ya guys enough, you're the reason why I still carry on.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Oh my goodness, your style is absolutely amazing! <3
Oh my goodness, your style is absolutely amazing! <3
so!! cute!!
so!! cute!!
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy
  • he/him
  • trans male
DogiCrimson these are amazing! do you have any tutorials on sprite making/ pixel art? also a suggestion; Species sprites like the ones in the vistas! you could do metal ones like those or color coded for their land of origin like the encyclopedia pages.
DogiCrimson these are amazing! do you have any tutorials on sprite making/ pixel art? also a suggestion; Species sprites like the ones in the vistas! you could do metal ones like those or color coded for their land of origin like the encyclopedia pages.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngitem_aged_tome_by_dogi_crimson-da8wd5t.gifitem_impure_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhgf.gifitem_bottled_embers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5i1.gifegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifcerdae_sparkle_by_dogi_crimson-da6i1rp.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifrGXFvHY.gif
@Blitzra
Self-Pinging myself for future use! I might apply a few of those in my dragons' bios.
These are really neat, so thank you for sharing them with us!
@Blitzra
Self-Pinging myself for future use! I might apply a few of those in my dragons' bios.
These are really neat, so thank you for sharing them with us!
z0HlerP.png

Dude, your artwork is amazing!! D: They're so cute omggggg

edit: I heard you're Finnish D: Omg! Oot niin hyvä tekee näitä itken sksksk

l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
[quote name="Kinnachan" date="2018-02-24 03:15:58" ] Dude, your artwork is amazing!! D: They're so cute omggggg edit: I heard you're Finnish D: Omg! Oot niin hyvä tekee näitä itken sksksk
Kinnachan wrote on 2018-02-24 03:15:58:

l\__/l

edit: I heard you're Finnish D: Omg! Oot niin hyvä tekee näitä itken sksksk @DogiCrimson

edit: I heard you're Finnish D: Omg! Oot niin hyvä tekee näitä itken sksksk @DogiCrimson
l\__/l
@DogiCrimson - Your art is so much fun! Would you consider doing some of the apparel companions sometime? I am especially interested in the black cat. [item=black cat]
@DogiCrimson - Your art is so much fun!

Would you consider doing some of the apparel companions sometime? I am especially interested in the black cat.
Black Cat
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83