Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83
@DogiCrimson

Could you add me to the ping list please? c:
@DogiCrimson

Could you add me to the ping list please? c:
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
12ilQ62.png
kCTrfom.png
@DogiCrimson could you do one where shadowbinder faces the other direction
@DogiCrimson could you do one where shadowbinder faces the other direction
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@RockyDrago - If I get time and remember that - it's easy enough to do self, if ya got program to do that.
@RockyDrago - If I get time and remember that - it's easy enough to do self, if ya got program to do that.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson im on ipad i dont have a computer
@DogiCrimson im on ipad i dont have a computer
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@DogiCrimson could i be added on the pinglist ? :>
@DogiCrimson could i be added on the pinglist ? :>
+9 Fr time | 20 | French | ♂️| ⚧ | ⚣
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
@Keaster329 LOOK AT THIS IT'S SO COOL
@Keaster329 LOOK AT THIS IT'S SO COOL
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
[center]@DogiCrimson [i]I Imagine you;d probably be back - to - back with request's so I thought I'd slide these two in here for when you have time love! C':[/i] [item=Nature Sprite][item=Orange Tabby][item=Windbound Mask] [i]Btw your graphics are phenomenal you have amazing talent really amazing <3[/i] [/center]
@DogiCrimson

I Imagine you;d probably be back - to - back with request's so I thought I'd slide these two in here for when you have time love! C':

Nature Sprite Orange Tabby Windbound Mask

Btw your graphics are phenomenal you have amazing talent really amazing <3
@Lunes - yes I am indeed back, and nearly finished with the newest update (one last sprite to make, which just needs finishing touches and animating. We can expect newest update to come in this week, if luck is on our side!).

Added the things you've suggested into the list, I've changed it's location for upcoming update that's going to have self-edit finally, whee. This thing grew so much larger than I would've expected back when I started ;w;
@Lunes - yes I am indeed back, and nearly finished with the newest update (one last sprite to make, which just needs finishing touches and animating. We can expect newest update to come in this week, if luck is on our side!).

Added the things you've suggested into the list, I've changed it's location for upcoming update that's going to have self-edit finally, whee. This thing grew so much larger than I would've expected back when I started ;w;

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Wow, these are all so great!!
Wow, these are all so great!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
+ UPDATE +

Whew, finally we got around for an update! This is major one, actually. Not in size-wise, but because there's other important things coming up as well. But first, what ya came here for!

- Lost Gladekeper Sackdoll has been added to the puppet party!
- Pipp and Tripp are in the party too! This means only Edgar left on NPC list. He'll be in the next update, guaranteed, so right now the poll just asks you to choose what's the next upcoming set you wish me to work with.
- Giant Sand Dollar is now rolling in the post as well.
- Cog Frog has been finished and posted, as requested by @RedlaSunShowers
- Faded Canvas Scrap - and all the other canvas scraps - has been added! These were requested by @SketchsWorld
- Poll's been re-set!

Now for the major thing:

- I no longer take ping-requests or item requests in the thread. This is because we now have self-edit ping-list! That's right, ya just gotta click the link at the second post and edit your username in the thing. You can now also add your name after certain items if you wish to be pinged when they're finished, and add your item suggestions to the bottom of the list! This'll make things much easier for me, so I hope you understand! I'll take a copy of the thing each time I finish something, so hopefully if anyone messes with the thing I can just bring back the last weeks back-up. Also, there is critique section at the faaaaaar bottom at the thing, where you can leave critiques and fix-suggestions! Please note that these are for serious critiques only to help me improve on my craft / the quality of current sprites, not for some weird suggestions and such.
- PING LIST -

@aecasia @wartoad @DraginRaptor @Kittfox15 @WhateverTrash @Sivan @maw @CharlieWeaslyy @Tria91 @SerpentEternal @Cosimia @CornixElecti @littlebickle @BlackSherruk @xXFlameXx @catmashiin @CrazyRedFire @Snowdin @Scryzze @heartsboxcars @Lup @KCDragons @LunaTheMoon @Obscaenus @glowb @SkyyeofEmber @Alfalfa @GhostFromTheMoon @eggod @Maegelcarwen @ToxieToxie @SmolPeridot @Micklemom @Syncogon @NaturallyCrazy @envyed @TheCorruptedOne @Chloecat194 @SakuraOkami7 @wyverning @GoldieCharm @Pegaside @AlicaA @GrumpyCatlover @SilverDeath @Kaelum @TxTiger @CookieMayhem @Reefknot @Alto1958 @doglover101 @LotusCandy @Birdskull @Mythie @Shadowangel @Schefflera @PaintedLiger @iForgot @panopticon @banana7304 @Crashkey @silverein @Automedon @felistopaz @Nighthydra @Kpribbit @Aeneryss @Vlucanatus @TsubasanoOkami @Starsilver @CELESTIAL @Effervessa @LemonQuartz @Celia204 @Saronai @WGJuliana @Aetherstorm @Sonicboom1629 @Hawktalon @KaioticWolf @Matou @WitchoftheWoods @Icedragonpie @sacredpools @SakuraAngel @PixelSpiral @kitten1774 @aussievinegar @Silverwing0519 @Luli @ScaredCrow @IllusiveFox @Txorn @rainings @JashinDragon @Damanyuh
+ UPDATE +

Whew, finally we got around for an update! This is major one, actually. Not in size-wise, but because there's other important things coming up as well. But first, what ya came here for!

- Lost Gladekeper Sackdoll has been added to the puppet party!
- Pipp and Tripp are in the party too! This means only Edgar left on NPC list. He'll be in the next update, guaranteed, so right now the poll just asks you to choose what's the next upcoming set you wish me to work with.
- Giant Sand Dollar is now rolling in the post as well.
- Cog Frog has been finished and posted, as requested by @RedlaSunShowers
- Faded Canvas Scrap - and all the other canvas scraps - has been added! These were requested by @SketchsWorld
- Poll's been re-set!

Now for the major thing:

- I no longer take ping-requests or item requests in the thread. This is because we now have self-edit ping-list! That's right, ya just gotta click the link at the second post and edit your username in the thing. You can now also add your name after certain items if you wish to be pinged when they're finished, and add your item suggestions to the bottom of the list! This'll make things much easier for me, so I hope you understand! I'll take a copy of the thing each time I finish something, so hopefully if anyone messes with the thing I can just bring back the last weeks back-up. Also, there is critique section at the faaaaaar bottom at the thing, where you can leave critiques and fix-suggestions! Please note that these are for serious critiques only to help me improve on my craft / the quality of current sprites, not for some weird suggestions and such.
- PING LIST -

@aecasia @wartoad @DraginRaptor @Kittfox15 @WhateverTrash @Sivan @maw @CharlieWeaslyy @Tria91 @SerpentEternal @Cosimia @CornixElecti @littlebickle @BlackSherruk @xXFlameXx @catmashiin @CrazyRedFire @Snowdin @Scryzze @heartsboxcars @Lup @KCDragons @LunaTheMoon @Obscaenus @glowb @SkyyeofEmber @Alfalfa @GhostFromTheMoon @eggod @Maegelcarwen @ToxieToxie @SmolPeridot @Micklemom @Syncogon @NaturallyCrazy @envyed @TheCorruptedOne @Chloecat194 @SakuraOkami7 @wyverning @GoldieCharm @Pegaside @AlicaA @GrumpyCatlover @SilverDeath @Kaelum @TxTiger @CookieMayhem @Reefknot @Alto1958 @doglover101 @LotusCandy @Birdskull @Mythie @Shadowangel @Schefflera @PaintedLiger @iForgot @panopticon @banana7304 @Crashkey @silverein @Automedon @felistopaz @Nighthydra @Kpribbit @Aeneryss @Vlucanatus @TsubasanoOkami @Starsilver @CELESTIAL @Effervessa @LemonQuartz @Celia204 @Saronai @WGJuliana @Aetherstorm @Sonicboom1629 @Hawktalon @KaioticWolf @Matou @WitchoftheWoods @Icedragonpie @sacredpools @SakuraAngel @PixelSpiral @kitten1774 @aussievinegar @Silverwing0519 @Luli @ScaredCrow @IllusiveFox @Txorn @rainings @JashinDragon @Damanyuh

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83