Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83
these are so cute!
@Narihde
Pinging myself
these are so cute!
@Narihde
Pinging myself
The sprites are amazing!
@Damindra
Pinging myself for later!
The sprites are amazing!
@Damindra
Pinging myself for later!
17|he/him|Pluto/Odet
Rockbreaker's Sin - Nuzlocke - Active
No Gene to Gem Gene Challenge - Active
AiOfQ.gifTeHVC.gifCpuBg.gif71knB.gifJBSwe.gif
@DogiCrimson Used On my Profile! Thank you so much <3 Love these ;3
@DogiCrimson Used On my Profile! Thank you so much <3 Love these ;3
THESE ARE ALL SO LOVELY OMG

bless u for making these <3333
THESE ARE ALL SO LOVELY OMG

bless u for making these <3333
coH7AEL.png
These are really neat and cute! Thank you for making these! ^v^
These are really neat and cute! Thank you for making these! ^v^
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
The sprites are great!

Suggestion:

1)Make the wind symbol a little bit lighter

2)You should really do custom dragons for people
The sprites are great!

Suggestion:

1)Make the wind symbol a little bit lighter

2)You should really do custom dragons for people
10460335.gif
@lunnietic
@lunnietic
n1phc2l.png
@DogiCrimson How much would it cost to get the rest of the currency's and puppets made?
@DogiCrimson How much would it cost to get the rest of the currency's and puppets made?
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@Tigerdk - heya, I didn't notice ya at all - try binging me next time! As for your suggestions:

- Duly noted on the Wind symbol, I'll do that on the next patch (which is gonna have minor fixes)
- If you mean requests on custom dragons, no. Absolutely not. If you mean commissions, I already do - the info just isn't easy to access, due to me not wanting to be swarmed. I feed myself with art, so I cannot afford to make free art to folk on continuous stream ^^;

@FailCat13

- Nothing. They're part of sets, and I'm going to do them all (Next update is going to have the Giant Sanddollar and Gladekeeper for example) - just slow going, with reasons above. I submit the sprites as major updates, with several together, so it makes it worth waiting for.
@Tigerdk - heya, I didn't notice ya at all - try binging me next time! As for your suggestions:

- Duly noted on the Wind symbol, I'll do that on the next patch (which is gonna have minor fixes)
- If you mean requests on custom dragons, no. Absolutely not. If you mean commissions, I already do - the info just isn't easy to access, due to me not wanting to be swarmed. I feed myself with art, so I cannot afford to make free art to folk on continuous stream ^^;

@FailCat13

- Nothing. They're part of sets, and I'm going to do them all (Next update is going to have the Giant Sanddollar and Gladekeeper for example) - just slow going, with reasons above. I submit the sprites as major updates, with several together, so it makes it worth waiting for.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@Tigerdk - why?
@Tigerdk - why?
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83