Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83
@DogiCrimson can you add me to the pinglist? im also interested to knwo why there hasnt been an update in a while.
@DogiCrimson can you add me to the pinglist? im also interested to knwo why there hasnt been an update in a while.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral - can do. And simply put - first I had hard time in life (which basically slowed me down insanely), after that I started celebration give-away at my deviantArt for reaching 800 watchers (I haven't finished all the prizes yet.) and on top of that I got continuous stream of commissions I need to deal with.

Coms, AT's and prize-arts basically go above free-time pixels. I have one F2U pixel on my worklist at any given time, so I can assure ya I have some in making. Got 2 done already actually, just waiting to get 5 or more to make proper update.
@PixelSpiral - can do. And simply put - first I had hard time in life (which basically slowed me down insanely), after that I started celebration give-away at my deviantArt for reaching 800 watchers (I haven't finished all the prizes yet.) and on top of that I got continuous stream of commissions I need to deal with.

Coms, AT's and prize-arts basically go above free-time pixels. I have one F2U pixel on my worklist at any given time, so I can assure ya I have some in making. Got 2 done already actually, just waiting to get 5 or more to make proper update.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson hey that was a surprisingly quick answer, thankf for that. its ok that you have other stuff to do, ican wait.
@DogiCrimson hey that was a surprisingly quick answer, thankf for that. its ok that you have other stuff to do, ican wait.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixalSpiral - I happened to log in just few minutes ago, timing amirite?
@PixalSpiral - I happened to log in just few minutes ago, timing amirite?

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
May I be added to the pinglist?
@DogiCrimson
May I be added to the pinglist?
ai4SXD9.png
@DogiCrimson
These are amazing! Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@DogiCrimson
These are amazing! Can I please be added to the pinglist?
I happened to cross this forum and I LOVE THESE!! Could I be added to this pinglist too!
I happened to cross this forum and I LOVE THESE!! Could I be added to this pinglist too!
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
precious
precious
VIN
he/him
FR +3
I'd love to be added to the ping list!
I'd love to be added to the ping list!
TEbNEim.png
may i be added to the pinglist please?
may i be added to the pinglist please?
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83