Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83

Awesome work!

Awesome work!
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
@dogicrimson I love pretty much all of them! Could I be added to the updates pinglist please?
@dogicrimson I love pretty much all of them! Could I be added to the updates pinglist please?
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
bless ur soul ty
bless ur soul ty
f2u_cow_skull_icon_by_hotdogebuns-da0oc2j.png
So cool!!
So cool!!
oulcMpY.gif
+ Update +

WHEW. Sorry guys that I was gone so long! I had so many set-backs pop up real life - move from my home, being homeless, looking for new home, going back to medication, adjusting to them, and then all sorts of other irl things I don't want to get to. Needles to say that I've been mostly busy with paid work so I can pay off rent and bills, but things seems to be calming down, finally. I did couple new sprites:

- Silver Pocketwatch (Requested by @SketchsWorld, seconded by @catmashiin and @Ilima ) and it's partner, Copper Pocketwatch
- Deepearth Geode
- New section, Apparel, has been added (though I won't be drawing any flying shirts for ya guys e.e)
- And on the new section, Blue Sparkling Bow, Black Bow, and Dark Red Bow has been added. I had others too, but they didn't look quite as good due to shadowing errors so I gotta re-do those first.
- For randomness sake, I've also added floating glitter rainbowstar, and a muffin.

There's also other news - since I don't think I'll be able to keep up the pace of several sprites per week anymore thanks to irl, I've placed new question on the poll - I want your opinion, do you want weekly updates, or updates when I have certain amount of sprites done. Choice is yours.

I also got couple questions, I better get to answering those now:

@Ookami99 - I have free to enter pixel sprite give-away going on as we speak actually! My com-prices are bit too expensive to be shared publicly though.

@Sketsifi - If you got familiars you want to see, just list them ahead - I'll get to 'em when I get to 'em.

@Northwyrm - That separator looks nifty!

@DragonSeeker - sadly I'm not making separators anymore until I clear out some of these items from my worklist. I might, if I get a break or moment of "hey this is what I wanna do", but no promises yet.

@aecasia @wartoad @DraginRaptor @Kittfox15 @WhateverTrash @Sivan @maw @CharlieWeaslyy @Tria91 @SerpentEternal @Cosimia @CornixElecti @littlebickle @BlackSherruk @xXFlameXx @catmashiin @CrazyRedFire @Snowdin @Scryzze @heartsboxcars @Lup @KCDragons @LunaTheMoon @Obscaenus @glowb @SkyyeofEmber @Alfalfa @GhostFromTheMoon @eggod @Maegelcarwen @ToxieToxie @SmolPeridot @Micklemom @Syncogon @NaturallyCrazy @envyed @TheCorruptedOne @Chloecat194 @SakuraOkami7 @wyverning @GoldieCharm @Pegaside @AlicaA @GrumpyCatlover @SilverDeath @Kaelum @TxTiger @CookieMayhem @Reefknot @Alto1958 @doglover101 @LotusCandy @Birdskull @Mythie @Shadowangel @Schefflera @PaintedLiger @iForgot @panopticon @banana7304 @Crashkey @silverein @Automedon @felistopaz @Nighthydra
@Kpribbit @Aeneryss @Vlucanatus @TsubasanoOkami @Starsilver @CELESTIAL @Effervessa @LemonQuartz @Celia204 @Saronai
+ Update +

WHEW. Sorry guys that I was gone so long! I had so many set-backs pop up real life - move from my home, being homeless, looking for new home, going back to medication, adjusting to them, and then all sorts of other irl things I don't want to get to. Needles to say that I've been mostly busy with paid work so I can pay off rent and bills, but things seems to be calming down, finally. I did couple new sprites:

- Silver Pocketwatch (Requested by @SketchsWorld, seconded by @catmashiin and @Ilima ) and it's partner, Copper Pocketwatch
- Deepearth Geode
- New section, Apparel, has been added (though I won't be drawing any flying shirts for ya guys e.e)
- And on the new section, Blue Sparkling Bow, Black Bow, and Dark Red Bow has been added. I had others too, but they didn't look quite as good due to shadowing errors so I gotta re-do those first.
- For randomness sake, I've also added floating glitter rainbowstar, and a muffin.

There's also other news - since I don't think I'll be able to keep up the pace of several sprites per week anymore thanks to irl, I've placed new question on the poll - I want your opinion, do you want weekly updates, or updates when I have certain amount of sprites done. Choice is yours.

I also got couple questions, I better get to answering those now:

@Ookami99 - I have free to enter pixel sprite give-away going on as we speak actually! My com-prices are bit too expensive to be shared publicly though.

@Sketsifi - If you got familiars you want to see, just list them ahead - I'll get to 'em when I get to 'em.

@Northwyrm - That separator looks nifty!

@DragonSeeker - sadly I'm not making separators anymore until I clear out some of these items from my worklist. I might, if I get a break or moment of "hey this is what I wanna do", but no promises yet.

@aecasia @wartoad @DraginRaptor @Kittfox15 @WhateverTrash @Sivan @maw @CharlieWeaslyy @Tria91 @SerpentEternal @Cosimia @CornixElecti @littlebickle @BlackSherruk @xXFlameXx @catmashiin @CrazyRedFire @Snowdin @Scryzze @heartsboxcars @Lup @KCDragons @LunaTheMoon @Obscaenus @glowb @SkyyeofEmber @Alfalfa @GhostFromTheMoon @eggod @Maegelcarwen @ToxieToxie @SmolPeridot @Micklemom @Syncogon @NaturallyCrazy @envyed @TheCorruptedOne @Chloecat194 @SakuraOkami7 @wyverning @GoldieCharm @Pegaside @AlicaA @GrumpyCatlover @SilverDeath @Kaelum @TxTiger @CookieMayhem @Reefknot @Alto1958 @doglover101 @LotusCandy @Birdskull @Mythie @Shadowangel @Schefflera @PaintedLiger @iForgot @panopticon @banana7304 @Crashkey @silverein @Automedon @felistopaz @Nighthydra
@Kpribbit @Aeneryss @Vlucanatus @TsubasanoOkami @Starsilver @CELESTIAL @Effervessa @LemonQuartz @Celia204 @Saronai

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
These are so awesomeeeee <3 <3
These are so awesomeeeee <3 <3
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Honestly I'm cool with either waiting after x amount or regular updates. Whatever's easiest for you. I'm thinking it might be easier for you to update after x amount of new sprites, so I'd choose that one. I honestly don't require you to report in weekly for free sprites, RL comes first and your well-being/enjoyment of the task alongside it.
Honestly I'm cool with either waiting after x amount or regular updates. Whatever's easiest for you. I'm thinking it might be easier for you to update after x amount of new sprites, so I'd choose that one. I honestly don't require you to report in weekly for free sprites, RL comes first and your well-being/enjoyment of the task alongside it.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Thank ya for the update! Everything looks lovely! ^^
Thank ya for the update! Everything looks lovely! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Catkinstarchild check them out! :D
@Catkinstarchild check them out! :D
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@DogiCrimson
May I be added to the pinglist? These are lovely!
@DogiCrimson
May I be added to the pinglist? These are lovely!
ppp-badge_breedstore.gif2LNuIAb.gifjQF7p74.pngXYMsss6.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83