Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@DogiCrimson
They're there now ^v^
@DogiCrimson
They're there now ^v^
underskrift.png
@Neptunite

- Glad to hear that! Whew well at least I now know how to fix that one if it happens again~
@Neptunite

- Glad to hear that! Whew well at least I now know how to fix that one if it happens again~

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
I'd like a ping for updates please! :>
@DogiCrimson
I'd like a ping for updates please! :>
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Draginraptor

- Can do~
@Draginraptor

- Can do~

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
I love love love these!! Thank you so much for all this! Its greatly appreciated!
@DogiCrimson
I love love love these!! Thank you so much for all this! Its greatly appreciated!
Buy my cheap dragons please
@DogiCrimson Wow these are amazing. Thank you for sharing. May I suggest some? [item=Tales of Terror] With glowing eyes. [item=Scary storybook] with the shadow chomping in the background. [item=Plague Runestone] With glowing runes
@DogiCrimson
Wow these are amazing. Thank you for sharing. May I suggest some?
Tales of Terror With glowing eyes.
Scary Storybook with the shadow chomping in the background.
Plague Runestone With glowing runes
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@DogiCrimson [s]had half a post typed but then I broke the preview button and lost it all[/s] Back with flower/flaura requests !! Please pick and choose from this list, I'm legit going through my hoard and grabbing all that fit my two dragons for this - dont burn yourself out over my silly requests ahh [sub]((said two dragons are twins that collect blue/purple and yellow/orange/red flowers because they remind one another of each other so yes lots of warm and cool plants woo))[/sub] --- [item=manaweed] [item=lucky star] [item=cindershroom] [item=charged duneberry] [item=seaberry] [item=cliff lion] [item=winter's delight] [item=glow mushroom] [item=marsh choker] [item=carnaval tulip] [item=black tulip] [item=red emperor tulip] [item=sandhills amaranth] [item=red delicious apple] [item=sour spinach] [item=fire flower] [item=wisp fruit] [item=miniature potash peach] [item=dark-tufted featherduster] [item=yellow-tinged featherduster] [item=dwarf mushroom] [item=ancient mushroom] [item=black-lipped wolfsbane] [item=redblood sapper] [item=umbra parthenium] [item=delta orchid] [item=sunbeam rotala] [item=peace lily] [item=blue entoloma] [item=bee orchid] [item=white-masked dustbug] [item=red-winged dewbug] [sup]the two bugs represent their familiars[/sup] --- [i]whew ~![/i]
@DogiCrimson
had half a post typed but then I broke the preview button and lost it all

Back with flower/flaura requests !!
Please pick and choose from this list, I'm legit going through my hoard and grabbing all that fit my two dragons for this - dont burn yourself out over my silly requests ahh

((said two dragons are twins that collect blue/purple and yellow/orange/red flowers because they remind one another of each other so yes lots of warm and cool plants woo))

---

Manaweed Lucky Star Cindershroom Charged Duneberry Seaberry Cliff Lion

Winter's Delight Glow Mushroom Marsh Choker Carnaval Tulip Black Tulip Red Emperor Tulip

Sandhills Amaranth Red Delicious Apple Sour Spinach Fire Flower Wisp Fruit Miniature Potash Peach

Dark-Tufted Featherduster Yellow-Tinged Featherduster Dwarf Mushroom Ancient Mushroom Black-lipped Wolfsbane Redblood Sapper

Umbra Parthenium Delta Orchid Sunbeam Rotala Peace Lily Blue Entoloma Bee Orchid

White-Masked Dustbug Red-Winged Dewbug
the two bugs represent their familiars

---

whew ~!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@Blizoria

- I'll add the two story books right away - the rune stone I might add into as a set, meaning once I finish one of the current sets I'll start working on another (My current sets to come are the dolls, banners, flags, scrolls and now the runes.)

@SpiritKin

- Holy elf that's a lot :'D No worries, I think I got all of them down! With this many I'm fairly certain you'll see at least one or two on next weeks update.
@Blizoria

- I'll add the two story books right away - the rune stone I might add into as a set, meaning once I finish one of the current sets I'll start working on another (My current sets to come are the dolls, banners, flags, scrolls and now the runes.)

@SpiritKin

- Holy elf that's a lot :'D No worries, I think I got all of them down! With this many I'm fairly certain you'll see at least one or two on next weeks update.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
Your pixels are so cool! I would love to see a Stormcatcher one. :)
@DogiCrimson
Your pixels are so cool! I would love to see a Stormcatcher one. :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@DogiCrimson

These are so awesome! Also I saw someone asking to be pinged when there is more and I was wondering if I could be too? If not then that's cool :)

Also if you want to do another deity the Flame Caller (aka Mather) would probably be adored by the fire flight!

@Kittfox15 for future ref
@DogiCrimson

These are so awesome! Also I saw someone asking to be pinged when there is more and I was wondering if I could be too? If not then that's cool :)

Also if you want to do another deity the Flame Caller (aka Mather) would probably be adored by the fire flight!

@Kittfox15 for future ref
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.png Used to be Kittfox15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83