Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@SketchsWorld - adding these into the list~ Also the dolls/puppets etc was a good idea! I'll definitely keep that in mind once I've cleared at least one set >w>
@SketchsWorld - adding these into the list~ Also the dolls/puppets etc was a good idea! I'll definitely keep that in mind once I've cleared at least one set >w>

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Updates!

- Finished Light, Plague and Beastclans emblems!
- Finished Cerdae Sparkle and Jar of Vapors sprites - requested by @SketchsWorld
- Poll has been reset!

Unfortunately I couldn't quite finish the Arcanist sprite just yet, it's currently in coloring process. Should pop up on the next weeks update, or somewhere on the couple days if you take a peek at the stash file.

Also elemental eggs shall be added into the poll next week! I am now taking suggestions on the animation itself - should each be unique, or should I make same animation to all of them? What type of animations you'd want to see on the said eggs? All comments and suggestions will be taken into consideration.

@iDoodle2Draw - Ya were one of the peeps asking for Light emblem - figured you'd want me to ping you once it was finished.
Updates!

- Finished Light, Plague and Beastclans emblems!
- Finished Cerdae Sparkle and Jar of Vapors sprites - requested by @SketchsWorld
- Poll has been reset!

Unfortunately I couldn't quite finish the Arcanist sprite just yet, it's currently in coloring process. Should pop up on the next weeks update, or somewhere on the couple days if you take a peek at the stash file.

Also elemental eggs shall be added into the poll next week! I am now taking suggestions on the animation itself - should each be unique, or should I make same animation to all of them? What type of animations you'd want to see on the said eggs? All comments and suggestions will be taken into consideration.

@iDoodle2Draw - Ya were one of the peeps asking for Light emblem - figured you'd want me to ping you once it was finished.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson

Amazing! I love the new updates must I say C: Thanks for making the Light Flight bouncing icon! I wanted to use it for my clan profile, I'll make sure it links back straight to your forum! I'll send you a tip for your hard work~

The deity sprites are so cool so far, keep it up !

amazingamazingamazing
@DogiCrimson

Amazing! I love the new updates must I say C: Thanks for making the Light Flight bouncing icon! I wanted to use it for my clan profile, I'll make sure it links back straight to your forum! I'll send you a tip for your hard work~

The deity sprites are so cool so far, keep it up !

amazingamazingamazing
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw - thank ye for your kind words, and I'm glad the sprite goes into a good use! No need for tips or nothing, I do this purely for fun and for the enjoyment of others~
@iDoodle2Draw - thank ye for your kind words, and I'm glad the sprite goes into a good use! No need for tips or nothing, I do this purely for fun and for the enjoyment of others~

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Updates!

- All the remaining emblems have been finished! That is to say Ice, Nature, Water, Earth and Fire emblems.
- Arcanist Sprite is finally here!
- Also first NPC finally got into the list, took me too long. Pinkerton is now not-so-happy addition here.
- Three items, Sparrow Skull, Tiny Feathers ( both requested by @SpiritKin ) and Bottled Embers ( requested by @SketchsWorld ) have been added!

- Poll has been cleared, and new thing - the Eggs - have been added in! Stay tuned for the next week to see the type of animation they have!
Updates!

- All the remaining emblems have been finished! That is to say Ice, Nature, Water, Earth and Fire emblems.
- Arcanist Sprite is finally here!
- Also first NPC finally got into the list, took me too long. Pinkerton is now not-so-happy addition here.
- Three items, Sparrow Skull, Tiny Feathers ( both requested by @SpiritKin ) and Bottled Embers ( requested by @SketchsWorld ) have been added!

- Poll has been cleared, and new thing - the Eggs - have been added in! Stay tuned for the next week to see the type of animation they have!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
Ahh the new sprites look so great !! I get so excited every time I see you've updated this ahh :D

Also, since you're in another flight, I thought I'd give a quick mention that in the wind private forumns, I'm using the treasure sprite you made (linking back to this post as credit) on a community fundraising goal thread ~
(ie, everyone post their own personal treasure fundraising goal and through group effort and having posted your goal publicly you feel supported in reaching it and working towards it)

((and I'm definitely using these sprites on my dragon bios once I get around to coding them, ahhh such perf))

I'll definitely be back to request more seemingly random things if thats ok aha

and i plan to kinda start spriting/pixeling too but not items or dieties and the like so when i do get around to that if you wanna be affiliates or whatnot that would be so cool im super inspired by seeing your stuff omg
@DogiCrimson
Ahh the new sprites look so great !! I get so excited every time I see you've updated this ahh :D

Also, since you're in another flight, I thought I'd give a quick mention that in the wind private forumns, I'm using the treasure sprite you made (linking back to this post as credit) on a community fundraising goal thread ~
(ie, everyone post their own personal treasure fundraising goal and through group effort and having posted your goal publicly you feel supported in reaching it and working towards it)

((and I'm definitely using these sprites on my dragon bios once I get around to coding them, ahhh such perf))

I'll definitely be back to request more seemingly random things if thats ok aha

and i plan to kinda start spriting/pixeling too but not items or dieties and the like so when i do get around to that if you wanna be affiliates or whatnot that would be so cool im super inspired by seeing your stuff omg
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@SpiritKin
Oh neat, glad to see my stuff getting used~ I made them to be used after all hehe.

Please do, I love working on these random items - restricted size is a fun challenge, and figuring out the shapes and such when working... Nothing beats the feeling when you figure out exactly how to do something in pixels. Or the jokes when you fail.

( I kept joking I made Earth Emblem look like flying A. A for effort! )

Oh man I'd be honored! It's always awesome to get to know other sprites, I don't know too many of 'em personally.
@SpiritKin
Oh neat, glad to see my stuff getting used~ I made them to be used after all hehe.

Please do, I love working on these random items - restricted size is a fun challenge, and figuring out the shapes and such when working... Nothing beats the feeling when you figure out exactly how to do something in pixels. Or the jokes when you fail.

( I kept joking I made Earth Emblem look like flying A. A for effort! )

Oh man I'd be honored! It's always awesome to get to know other sprites, I don't know too many of 'em personally.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson These are so cute! I especially love that tiny scythe and the ghost <3 It would be interesting to see the chess set as pixels. Or maybe one of these? :3 [item=Depleted Sacridite][item=Potted Peacevine][item=Potted Deepmine Fungi][item=Pulsating Pendant] Edit: [item=Glowing Ember] [item=Mana Thief][item=Black Witch][item=Bloody Snapdragon][item=Toad][item= Time-turner's Sandglass]
@DogiCrimson These are so cute! I especially love that tiny scythe and the ghost <3

It would be interesting to see the chess set as pixels.

Or maybe one of these? :3
Depleted Sacridite Potted Peacevine Potted Deepmine Fungi Pulsating Pendant

Edit: Glowing Ember Mana Thief Black Witch Bloody Snapdragon Toad Time-turner's Sandglass
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Sukeisu

self ping for later use! Awesome job!
@Sukeisu

self ping for later use! Awesome job!
image.png
@StarSync
these are sweet!
@StarSync
these are sweet!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83